Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

http://www.forexpros.com/central-banks/central-bank-of-iraq

'FatMan',

Okay...you are in the "positive range" now.....I just bumped you up another one!

Have a good evening and I surely hope you won't have to rent past next week!!! LOL

GG

Haha Thanks GG...

Meeee Toooo! Sure would be Nice to buy this Dump! (Cause I Love it!) Haha

Have a Good Night GG....

Krem

• Upvote 1

Waao,,,,awesome,,, your writing shows how frustrated and intelligent you are!!!!!!

Really...you can find the Iranian Rial on the forex pros website as well. There is a profile listed and everything. The Iranian Rial is not actively traded and will not be traded in the near future.

Forex Pros is NOT a forex brokerage or "platform". I am a forex trader and Forex Pros is simply at site similar to Daily FX and other sites that traders use for information, market research etc.

'GPCarter',

Good evening!

Glad you are here tonight....If you are at liberty to say, what is your take on this issue from a professional standpoint, the posibility of the impending RV?

Thank you for your time and effort!

GG

Oh Heck it is really flying to night --let's just wait and see if OBAMA jumps the gun for the credit---certainly HE has inside information and pre cashing in a spot on line--he is up for relection

LOL --NO ONE KNOWS GET IT THRUOGH YOUR HEADS--- you will be surprised way before the gurus --and heads of countries---everyone KNOWS it wil happen only the CBI and one or a few others known when and the rate--RELAX it is money in the bank family

With all of the positive things that will happen to so many people in a few days, why do you have to bring the conversation into a negative. Why do you say that about Obama? Why wouldn't you say I am going to buy my wife ***** that she always wanted, my kids are going to get to *****, my mother will get a trip round the world, the orphanage will shoes for everyone, dog food for the shelter.

Why are you so negative most of the time? Are you going to complain about all of the money you are going to make and blame the taxes you have to pay on Obama? Well, good. At least taxes are the lowest they have been since 1950. You can blame that on Obama too.

Bigotry and hatred is a horrible, useless, ignorant emotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

This is nothing guys...every nations's currency is listed on this site. Iraq's profile has been up there for ages....this thread is a dead end.

The issue at hand is the fact that the CBI NOW HAS A PROFILE! THAT IS NEW SINCE FRIDAY! THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS. BRAND NEW CBI PROFILE!!!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

'GPCarter',

Good evening!

Glad you are here tonight....If you are at liberty to say, what is your take on this issue from a professional standpoint, the posibility of the impending RV?

Thank you for your time and effort!

GG

The only issue I have with this thread is that the poster seemed to imply that Forex Pros was a Dinar Seller, Forex Broker or "platform" and they seemed to make it seem as though the statement was "definite". That is not the case and anyone in doubt can simply verify that with Forex Pros directly. Forex Pros is a legitimate, professional and well respected site but it is only used for market research, education, news, forums etc. No trading takes place on the site. NONE. You can NOT buy or sell ANY currency via Forex Pros but they can refer you to various forex brokers where you can trade, trading systems and other related things. I think that simply because the site has the name "Forex" in it, some people mistakenly thought it was a forex brokerage or trading platform. It is a very easy mistake to make if one is not familiar with this arena. Please don't let sites with "forex" in their title or on the site mislead you. Just as sites can have the word "Dinar" and not be affiliated or officially connected to the CBI, the same is true regarding forex trading, stocks, bonds etc.

My opinion (and other forex traders who are on this forum and others) is that the IQD will RV. None of us would have IQD otherwise. As for the date and rate that is the only thing in question but we all believe in this investment. I hope it comes out at the ~ $3 rate people are saying BUT there are some forex traders that hope it comes out low so they can profit from it when it finally hits the forex exchanges and we can trade it.

Edited by GPCarter
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

From what they said is that we should see the change of rate on London opening,, around 2 am sunday night,,,, but the platform is ready to go!!!!!

Nobody is talking about the rate,,,,,,, Tell me any other Platform that has the CBI as part of their Central Bank,,,,,,, Thats the point here,,, Is ready to go!!!

That actually happened about two weeks ago and the updates are only about 4 times a day which is what the iqd normally updates on forex or netdania. 7:03am will be the first update.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's the rate... But recognition of CBI On forex? I think that's what it means... Which is Good News

Thanks for the Post

Krem

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS - THIS IS A BIG DEAL..........SORRY FOR THE LARGE LETTERS - MY EYES ARE SHOT TODAY. :lol:

This is NOT a big deal. See my earlier posting about this. Forex Pros is NOT a forex broker or trading platform. Don't let the use of "forex" in the site name cause you to think this is more than it is. Forex Pros is a site that I and other forex traders use for market research, analysis, quotes, charting etc. Now when an actual broker or market maker recognizes or trades IQD it will be something big. Mention of the CBI or IQD on this site is NOT the same thing as it being "recognized by forex" as the poster above mentioned. They are probably not a forex trader or they would have never made such a statement.

This is nothing guys...every nations's currency is listed on this site. Iraq's profile has been up there for ages....this thread is a dead end.

I agree i saw this site at least 2 months ago, this isnt new and hasnt just appeared today, not trying to make you feel deflated, just dont want anyone to get over excited