Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

http://www.forexpros.com/central-banks/central-bank-of-iraq

Good evening All,

I clicked on the link and this is what I observed:

Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)

Information

More InformationThe primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq is to achieve, maintain domestic price stability, and foster a stable competitive market based financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth, employment and prosperity in Iraq.

Chairman: Sinan Al-Shibibi

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

From what I been told is the Platform endorsed by CBI,,,,,,, We just need the increase of rate!!!!! Everybody who saw it is JUMPING!!!!!!!!!

Indiana Jones

Good evening All,

I clicked on the link and this is what I observed:

Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)

Information

More InformationThe primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq is to achieve, maintain domestic price stability, and foster a stable competitive market based financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth, employment and prosperity in Iraq.

Chairman: Sinan Al-Shibibi

Thank you,

GG

Calm down! Nothing to get excited about. If you go to the comparison of the dinar to the US dollar, the dinar is down to 1168 from 1171. It's done that before (click on the history tab). Sorry - I'm hoping like the rest of you but you have to check your sources and do your research before wetting your pants!

I don't think it's the rate... But recognition of CBI On forex? I think that's what it means... Which is Good News

Thanks for the Post

Krem

From what they said is that we should see the change of rate on London opening,, around 2 am sunday night,,,, but the platform is ready to go!!!!!

Calm down! Nothing to get excited about. If you go to the comparison of the dinar to the US dollar, the dinar is down to 1168 from 1171. It's done that before (click on the history tab). Sorry - I'm hoping like the rest of you but you have to check your sources and do your research before wetting your pants!

Nobody is talking about the rate,,,,,,, Tell me any other Platform that has the CBI as part of their Central Bank,,,,,,, Thats the point here,,, Is ready to go!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From what they said is that we should see the change of rate on London opening,, around 2 am sunday night,,,, but the platform is ready to go!!!!!

That sounds GREAT! But who is They? Forex? Is there a link or is it on Forexpros?

Thanks Indie

Krem

That sounds GREAT! But who is They? Forex? Is there a link or is it on Forexpros?

Thanks Indie

Krem

They are Dinar Sellers,,,,, close friend who are dealers and were expecting a platform with the CBI been part with other central banks,

I don't think it's the rate... But recognition of CBI On forex? I think that's what it means... Which is Good News

Thanks for the Post

Krem

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone see it!!!!!

They are Dinar Sellers,,,,, close friend who are dealers and were expecting a platform with the CBI been part with other central banks,

No Kidding? Man WE ARE CLOSE TO SOMETHING! (Good thing cause I need to make rent for August!)

To The guy that sold me Dinar, And Dinarvets(Adam and Staff) and to People like indie with Great Platform Posts.... THANK YOU ALL!!!

Not Kidding about rent ;)

Krem

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No Kidding? Man WE ARE CLOSE TO SOMETHING! (Good thing cause I need to make rent for August!)

To The guy that sold me Dinar, And Dinarvets(Adam and Staff) and to People like indie with Great Platform Posts.... THANK YOU ALL!!!

Not Kidding about rent ;)

Krem

Whooow... A Neg... Must have been my comment about rent... Just a bit of humor. Didn't mean to offend someone.

I Mean, When this hits, Hopefully I won't BE a renter anymore :D:twothumbs:

GO RV! Krem

• Upvote 5

Whooow... A Neg... Must have been my comment about rent... Just a bit of humor. Didn't mean to offend someone.

GO RV! Krem

I didn't think you deserved a neg, so I gave you a + to even you out.

GO RV! Krem

'FatMan',

Okay...you are in the "positive range" now.....I just bumped you up another one!

Have a good evening and I surely hope you won't have to rent past next week!!! LOL

GG

Oh Heck it is really flying to night --let's just wait and see if OBAMA jumps the gun for the credit---certainly HE has inside information and pre cashing in a spot on line--he is up for relection

LOL --NO ONE KNOWS GET IT THRUOGH YOUR HEADS--- you will be surprised way before the gurus --and heads of countries---everyone KNOWS it wil happen only the CBI and one or a few others known when and the rate--RELAX it is money in the bank family

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1