Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Math From Enoch8

DRV1804

Enoch8 wrote:

Can't believe nobody said anything about this:

The adviser said the Governor of the Bank CBI the appearance of Mohammed in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "zeros Added to the Iraqi currency during the last period, formed a cluster of large cash amounted to 28 trillion and 500 billion Iraqi dinars, and nearly five trillion banknote, " Noting that "the Bank has created all the supplies for the deletion of zeros from the currency."

Now watch this!!! You are gonna love it.

If there are now 28.5 Trillion IQD units in print..... (That is consistent with some other documentation we have from CBI that they plane to have 30 Trillion by year 2013, BTW)...... this would indicate that the new lower denoms describe here, with Kurd on one side and Arabic on the other.... with the actual descriptions of the art work....have indeed, already been printed and there was about 1.5 Trillion IQD added to the circulation, before they start 'Soiling' , (Removing Large Denoms from Circulation and burning them).

Now ready? Watch!

They said there are 5 Trillion Notes.

Excuse me, but what would be the average size Bank Note, if there are 5 Trillion of them and there is only 28.5 Trillion in print?

{The answer is 5.6}

Do you see it?

That means, the average size Bank note, would be about 5 IQD, roughly, for simplicity.

Now.... this gets better, because if you were to take an average size Bank Note in current circulation, the overall average would be about 5971.

It could be said, that they are going from an average size IQD Bank Note of about 6000 IQD (est.) to an average size IQD Bank Note of 5 (Est.)

• Upvote 5

Enoch8 wrote:

Can't believe nobody said anything about this:

The adviser said the Governor of the Bank CBI the appearance of Mohammed in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "zeros Added to the Iraqi currency during the last period, formed a cluster of large cash amounted to 28 trillion and 500 billion Iraqi dinars, and nearly five trillion banknote, " Noting that "the Bank has created all the supplies for the deletion of zeros from the currency."

Now watch this!!! You are gonna love it.

If there are now 28.5 Trillion IQD units in print..... (That is consistent with some other documentation we have from CBI that they plane to have 30 Trillion by year 2013, BTW)...... this would indicate that the new lower denoms describe here, with Kurd on one side and Arabic on the other.... with the actual descriptions of the art work....have indeed, already been printed and there was about 1.5 Trillion IQD added to the circulation, before they start 'Soiling' , (Removing Large Denoms from Circulation and burning them).

Now ready? Watch!

They said there are 5 Trillion Notes.

Excuse me, but what would be the average size Bank Note, if there are 5 Trillion of them and there is only 28.5 Trillion in print?

{The answer is 5.6}

Do you see it?

That means, the average size Bank note, would be about 5 IQD, roughly, for simplicity.

Now.... this gets better, because if you were to take an average size Bank Note in current circulation, the overall average would be about 5971.

It could be said, that they are going from an average size IQD Bank Note of about 6000 IQD (est.) to an average size IQD Bank Note of 5 (Est.)

WOW bud it was a long day at work but im not following you at all on this one...

Is this some of Bush's FUZZY MATH? Or is this some of Obama's way to balance our budget? Who knows!!!!!!! This may be exactly what the Iraqi are thinking. Their thinking to me is a little FUZZY. Lets just RV at anything over a dollar and we can dance in the streets!!!! B)B)B)

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the post

So the 1.5 trillon dinars that will be added will have an average face value of 5 dinars, which willl be the lower denom.... Is this what your saying? hummm....

I think it has to do more with need , with all the projected growth , more bills will be needed to operate the daily operation of a nation, not to mention population growth, more people more money....

Edited by Elixir

All you negativity guys need to go back to school...This is great math! This is the kind of "reading between the lines" that helps us understand what is happening, so we can disregard the smoke and mirrors and all the drama of seating the ministers and infighting between the tribes....

Thanks for the analysis!

God Bless America....America, Bless God!

• Upvote 7

All you negativity guys need to go back to school...This is great math! This is the kind of "reading between the lines" that helps us understand what is happening, so we can disregard the smoke and mirrors and all the drama of seating the ministers and infighting between the tribes....

Thanks for the analysis!

Thank you :D;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the analysis!

That's the same way I read it too. These numbers come from the press conference posted earlier today where Saleh stated that "three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000 Iraqi-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note". If Saleh was so obviously wrong about the number of bills in circulation (5 trillion x 5986 average = a whole lot more than 28 trillion) then it stands to reason he was wrong about other things in the press conference... like dropping 3 zeros of our dinar. That's what I got out of it anyway, proof Saleh's press conference was just smoke and mirrors.

• Upvote 1

I kind of got lost when the sheet was draped over the cage, the magician waved his wand, the sheet was removed, and the blonde assistant had disappeared.

Good one.

Is this some of Bush's FUZZY MATH? Or is this some of Obama's way to balance our budget? Who knows!!!!!!! This may be exactly what the Iraqi are thinking. Their thinking to me is a little FUZZY. Lets just RV at anything over a dollar and we can dance in the streets!!!! B)B)B)

Over $1 you say? Sure... As long as it doesn't ( sorry for the bad word) .............................................lop.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Encho8 is trying to say that here is the proof Saleh press conferences are pure smoke and mirrors and Scooter said the same thing to me yesterday....Two truely brilliant men seeing thru the BS that is getting all the negative people worked up if you think your going to lose money get out now why wait any longer??? Im holding on to mine and laughing at these articles

Encho8 is trying to say that here is the proof Saleh press conferences are pure smoke and mirrors and Scooter said the same thing to me yesterday....Two truely brilliant men seeing thru the BS that is getting all the negative people worked up if you think your going to lose money get out now why wait any longer??? Im holding on to mine and laughing at these articles

Justin.....I'm in Texas also.....Send me a PM