Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another site news letter

ronscarpa

Am. Contr. - Wednesday, June 22, 2011 @ 1:44 PM

There has been some notable progress in Iraq this week. The single

and only state run media, the Al-Iraqiya News channel, has been

broadcasting highlights of the meetings of the Iraqi Government.

In particular, the meetings of the Council of Ministries. In

attendance and in charge is Prime Minister, Nuri Maliki and the

rest of his inner council who listened to speeches and reports from

various members of the Iraqi Government.

Each member who attended the meeting gave his ministry or department a report that is then

forwarded to the Ministry Council. The meetings agenda was to

report to PM Maliki what they were going to accomplish for the

Iraqi people. One individual who was summoned by the Council of

Ministry to give a detailed report was Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, the

Governor of the Central Bank.

There was no advance notification for the Governor of the Central bank to report to the Council of

Ministry. Dr. Shabibi learned of his requested presence from a

sealed envelope delivered by an Iraqi Army Officer of the Elite

Peshmerga. Dr. Shabibi received the envelope and was surprised of

its contents summoning him to the Council of Ministries.

The letter did not give a reason as to why he was being summoned only

that his presence was required at 3:15 PM. Naturally, Dr Shabibi

grabbed several various reports on different topics and also

included the Re-denomination Revaluation Report of 2011. After

being searched by PM Maliki body guards (the Peshmerga Soldiers) he

entered the side entrance of the Council chambers. As the meeting

began he was asked specifically by PM Maliki what his Central Bank

was doing for the Iraqi people in the coming months.

His actual time inside the Ministry meeting was very brief as Dr. Shabibi read

from a prepared document that his research and economist section

had written just for meetings like these. He steered away from

mentioning anything about the Re-denomination and Revaluation

report that he carried inside his leather brief case. Dr. Shabibi

did not mention any rates of the currency or any of the remaining

year currency projections.

He kept it brief and did not reveal anything to anyone on that topic. The Council of Ministry members

did not ask about that topic either as the agenda of the meeting

was to only find out what the intentions were in terms of progress

for the Iraqi people. Actually, those type of questions were more

for the ministries and not for the Governor of the Central Bank.

My only guess is that the only reason he was even summoned to the

meeting was in regards to control.

Starting next month both Iraq State Banks will be giving out 5

million dinar loans or approximately $4,200 loans to government

employees who are fortunate enough to give their land as

collateral. No one in Iraq gets a loan with out some sort of

collateral such as property or possessions that are of value.

Iraqi banks have still not entered into the 21st century and there

are still no credit checks in this emerging market. No property no

loan.

Close associates of mine have stated that Chapter Seven will

continue on through till the end of the year. The end of the year

is not conclusive however, it will be decided in December 2011 if

Chapter Seven will continue into 2012.

The Development Fund for Iraq or better known as the DFI as I've

mentioned in my last post will continue another year. All the

funds the Central Bank has will remain in the New York Federal

Reserve. Nothing changes but the executive signature. Control of

the account remains with the Central Bank as it always since 2004.

Getting and reading emails containing lots of hype in regards to

the Iraq dinar currency for the end of June, which would be nice if

it were true. The Trade Bank incident has got everyone scared and

with good reason. The Central Bank is no longer in control of the

Trade Bank.

Thank you for reading.

Am. Contr.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

AC is always going it seems against the grain of information most other sites are coming up with. Lets hope he is wrong and clueless. But out fairness to him he is rather a cool headed soul. He is not about hype and BS. There is the chance he is right. June will tell us alot

AC is always going it seems against the grain of information most other sites are coming up with. Lets hope he is wrong and clueless. But out fairness to him he is rather a cool headed soul. He is not about hype and BS. There is the chance he is right. June will tell us alot

THATS RIGHT DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS UNTIL THEY HATCH------WE WILL NO WHATS UP IN 8 MORE DAYS-----BUT TO ME THERE HAS BEEN NO SOLID PROOF OF AN RV BY JUNE----BUT ITS POSSIBLE------ME MYSELF I AM STICKING WITH THE PASSING OF THE HCL LAW ---BUT I COULD BE WRONG ON THAT----BUT NY GUESS IS AS GOOD AS ANYBODY ELSES

Very hard trying to figure out all the information. I honestly do think, that if it doesn't RV by the end of June, then it won't happen until the end of the year! JMO, and it keeps me sane, giving the every week RV predictions. The one thing I do know, is eventually it will happen!! :blink::blink:

Go RV!!

That's absolutely false regarding the DFI. It's on the UN website that the DFI ends on the 30th. You can check the calendar of events. I don't put any stock in what AC says, especially in light of the fact he just told a bold face lie in regards to the DFI.

• Upvote 2

Smoke and mirrors...no link...what if he hawkks and comes up with a link? Something like this is serious business...best not to read his posts until he proves what he says with links...remember, the links were provided which showed us, "end of this month" or sooner...go RV!!!!!

Dr. Shabibi Meets Council of Ministry – Short Meeting 6/22/11

June 22, 2011 02:01 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off

There has been some notable progress in Iraq this week. The single and only state run media, the Al-Iraqiya News channel, has been broadcasting highlights of the meetings of the Iraqi Government. In particular, the meetings of the Council of Ministries. In attendance and in charge is Prime Minister, Nuri Maliki and the rest of his inner council who listened to speeches and reports from various members of the Iraqi Government. Each member who attended the meeting gave his ministry or department a report that is then forwarded to the Ministry Council.

The meetings agenda was to report to PM Maliki what they were going to accomplish for the Iraqi people. One individual who was summoned by the Council of Ministry to give a detailed report was Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, the Governor of the Central Bank. There was no advance notification for the Governor of the Central bank to report to the Council of Ministry. Dr. Shabibi learned of his requested presence from a sealed envelope delivered by an Iraqi Army Officer of the Elite Peshmerga. Dr. Shabibi received the envelope and was surprised of its contents summoning him to the Council of Ministries. The letter did not give a reason as to why he was being summoned only that his presence was required at 3:15 PM. Naturally, Dr Shabibi grabbed several various reports on different topics and also included the Re-denomination Revaluation Report of 2011. After being searched by PM Maliki body guards (the Peshmerga Soldiers) he entered the side entrance of the Council chambers. As the meeting began he was asked specifically by PM Maliki what his Central Bank was doing for the Iraqi people in the coming months. His actual time inside the Ministry meeting was very brief as Dr. Shabibi read from a prepared document that his research and economist section had written just for meetings like these. He steered away from mentioning anything about the Re-denomination and Revaluation report that he carried inside his leather brief case. Dr. Shabibi did not mention any rates of the currency or any of the remaining year currency projections. He kept it brief and did not reveal anything to anyone on that topic. The Council of Ministry members did not ask about that topic either as the agenda of the meeting was to only find out what the intentions were in terms of progress for the Iraqi people. Actually, those type of questions were more for the ministries and not for the Governor of the Central Bank. My only guess is that the only reason he was even summoned to the meeting was in regards to control.

Starting next month both Iraq State Banks will be giving out 5 million dinar loans or approximately $4,200 loans to government employees who are fortunate enough to give their land as collateral. No one in Iraq gets a loan with out some sort of collateral such as property or possessions that are of value. Iraqi banks have still not entered into the 21st century and there are still no credit checks in this emerging market. No property no loan.

Close associates of mine have stated that Chapter Seven will continue on through till the end of the year. The end of the year is not conclusive however, it will be decided in December 2011 if Chapter Seven will continue into 2012.

The Development Fund for Iraq or better known as the DFI as I’ve mentioned in my last post will continue another year. All the funds the Central Bank has will remain in the New York Federal Reserve. Nothing changes but the executive signature. Control of the account remains with the Central Bank as it always since 2004.

Getting and reading emails containing lots of hype in regards to the Iraq dinar currency for the end of June, which would be nice if it were true. The Trade Bank incident has got everyone scared and with good reason. The Central Bank is no longer in control of the Trade Bank.

AMERICANCONTRACTOR

crank_yankers_yay.jpg

Edited by Longhorns
Removed link to outside site
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wasn't this the fellow who was posting rates and dates a few months ago??? And those posting weren't correct or true. Now he is posting this....? He must've forgotten to put his pumper outfit on today.

Just sayin'

Namaste

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

Something is weird about the post, First it reads like a Novel, I know we have been reading Bondgirl's stuff for a while which makes many things sound like it was written by a Literature major, But this sounds like he was the one who Summoned Shabs watched him pack his lunch and come in and give the information to him. Thats just to much first hand sounding stuff which is why I think it sounds to perfect and accurate to be true.

Whether it happens or not, always stating its not going to happen you will be right far to more times till it actually happens as someone can only be right one time in that regards.

Time will tell, and very likely things could be extended but I just see it being stretched out another year. IMO for what its worth.