Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I ask you all a question?

After reading the ENTIRE post, I choose:  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Choose A or B

• A
    • B

This is an easy one. (Read the whole thing before voting!)

We all know that MANY MANY people respect my opinion, research, and work.

Let's say I appeared on a talk show... and without my knowledge, Bernie Madoff was the second guest on the show.

Someone asks me if I am associated with Bernie Madoff, and says I am a scammer if this is true.

In the course of this discussion, evidence is provided that proves Bernie is a scammer. I didn't know it before the show, but obviously I DO NOW!!!

Keep in mind...

I AM NOT A SCAMMER!

Now here is the question, friends. Please choose A or B, and vote accordingly.

A: I get mad and leave, because someone called me a scammer. After all, people respect me and I am not a scammer! I didn't even get paid for that show!!!!

OR

B: I state that I am not associated with Bernie in any way, and I also state that I believe Bernie is a scammer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

IMHO, I would hope the person who's advice I choose to follow would choose option "B". It shows a more mature attitude and stronger self confidence in ones own abilities that over time have proven to be trustworthy. These are the traits that most self made successfull people share. Again IMHO, these traits are not the easy road to take. Which in turn brings Character into the picture. At the end of the day, the most important person that you will have to answer to is the person in the mirror...

My vote is B

• Upvote 1

I would be pissed at who ever scheduled you and a scammer to be on a show at the same time. i would see that as a subtle message as someone trying to place you in the crosshair of torches and pitchforks in order to make you less credible by being in the presence of a individual of poor character. i have no vote, b is the better of the latter but still not how i would handle such things i would get to the bottom of who would be trying to injur your credibility in such ways.

• Upvote 4

What about a c?? C- Being the nice guy that I am, I hold myself above talking negative about anyone, especially to the ones who invited me to the show and for the people that know me, there should be no question to my integrity and to the person I am, so instead of breaking the mold of who I am, I respectfully leave because I did not appreciate the position people put me in questioning my integrity.......

I have read a hundred of your posts....You would pick B!

By the way....Keep your head on a swivel....Looks like "they" are after you, now...

• Downvote 2

Answer of course is B, however it is sad that two very intelligent and valuable minds have fallen apart, a reconcilliation would be a great asset to this forum, especially now at this point in Iraqs history, Just my thoughts on the subject !

Good Things To All !

I have read a hundred of your posts....You would pick B!

By the way....Keep your head on a swivel....Looks like "they" are after you, now...

LOL well I know what I would do....but I know this isent about me....so I just thought I would throw out there the thought process of the individual we are inadvertently speaking about because I know why he did what he did....

• Upvote 1

I decided to vote contrary to the majority of the public. :)

Why?

How many pumpers have been "called out" yet still continue to PUMP? A pumper that receive benefits of pumping will continue to pump for the sheer benefit of the funds receive via pumping. So a better question to maybe ask, if the person was indeed a scam artist, yet respected, and that particular person knowingly knew that the evidence was near impossible to uncover... Would they get mad and leave? No - they would lose out on the benefits received by scamming.

The people in the dinar world are very critical about people and their intentions. Therefore, making bold claims really may hurt the credibility of an individual that is praised to a high level. Especially, if this individual is basically doing hard work of research and educating the public with no financial gains other than to educate the community with good intentions. So to be brought into the spotlight in a negative way, to follow-up could create much drama you would not wish to endure to prove yourself otherwise.

Here is an example of a scenario to think about. Lets say your a person who loves doing community work within your local community. Your highly praised for your contributions of doing good hard work which puts locals to have a set of high expectation of you. Someone comes along and makes a bold critical accusation that your contributions were potentially for an ulterior motive such as financial gains. What do you do? Continue contributing and claim that is not true? Or decide to part from contributing to prove that is not show. I know for myself, I would discontinue contributing to my local community via community service to prove that the accusations were false as if I was benefiting, by discontinuing I would no longer continue making financial gains.

See, I would be offended by the accusations and be thinking this... "I do all this hard work for the community, and this is how I am repaid? A bold accusation that cripples my credibility? Well, if that is the case... I will just depart myself from the situation and let them see that A.) I am not here for financial gains & B.) The community will see the repercussions of making a bold accusation that was false and how it will now impact the community in an on-going sense.

Chew on that mentality :)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

LOL well I know what I would do....but I know this isent about me....so I just thought I would throw out there the thought process of the individual we are inadvertently speaking about because I know why he did what he did....

Am I unknowingly caught in the middle of a "thing" between two individuals?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very nice KEEP!

I have had many friends who were of the criminal element in some form or fashion. Just because they were bad to society doesn't mean they are all always bad to their friends or families. Everyone knew I was friends with these sorts, but those that knew me knew I had nothing to do with their criminal activities.

As the question is asked, with the limited choices given:

B