Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters Farewell?? Say it isn't so....

Ghost Rider

I hate to see Scooter go...He had alot of good intel and you could tell he was not anything like some of the others that pass out intel...I just don't undertand how he could be in this for two years and then two weeks before it is to rv he leaves...I'm sure he has a really good reason and respect him alot for being with his family...but I dont know his situation maybe it was just best for him...he will be missed...Im not talking bad about him so please nobody jump all over this...God Bless

Here's the thing, folks: I meant every word during my post, down to the letters themselves. And I still do. Call me disrespectful, arrogant, pompous, whatever. Sticks and stones as far as I'm concerned.

I still, for the life of me, don't see what the big deal is.

The big deal is that we, as investors, have found ourselves in a family of sorts. We have the crazy uncles (Possum), the cranky brothers (Scooby Doo), then arrogant asses (Keepm), and the like. YOU are a n00bie... and you come into this family slinging complaints and accusations against one of our most vetted and trusted members and you are not met with resistance. You are instead met with support my Adam Montana and allowed to garner steam in your apparent mission.

You have CALLED OUT one of our own and you have made your case.

I have spoken to this man on the phone and made MY decision. MAKE YOUR OWN CASE instead of "guilt by association".

Why don't YOU go out and seek the evidence against those people on that conference call and lay it out? Why don't you stop banging on Scooter and bring evidence rather than accusations to this forum? Why don't you BACK OFF and bring substance here?

I think you are a plant. I think you are part of a plan to rid the site of "free information". I think you are a SHILL.

FWIW, YOU have entered into the land of libel and anyone supporting your arguments of deceit will surely be grouped into the same mold.

Start a new thread and lay out YOUR case, n00bie. Start from your wordy beginnings and also, come clean about your associations with anyone on this forum. Do you know anyone here? Do you invest with others here? Do you know Adam Montana? Do you know sonny1?

Come clean!

• Upvote 13

You know, Hunt, I had the exact same feeling about the whole thing! Something is rotten in Denmark! This thread will soon be closed too, I'm quite sure, as were all the others. There is no "guilt by association", that is not what this is about. This was about getting rid of Scooter, because anyone who knew Scooter knew he was an honorable man, and that he would not feel as if he needed to defend himself. Again, when you are innocent you have no reason to defend your actions. The way this whole went down was rotten, just plain rotten. Scooter had TONS of fans here at DV, someone didn't like that, that much is quite obvious.

• Upvote 6

You know, Hunt, I had the exact same feeling about the whole thing! Something is rotten in Denmark! This thread will soon be closed too, I'm quite sure, as were all the others. There is no "guilt by association", that is not what this is about. This was about getting rid of Scooter, because anyone who knew Scooter knew he was an honorable man, and that he would not feel as if he needed to defend himself. Again, when you are innocent you have no reason to defend your actions. The way this whole went down was rotten, just plain rotten. Scooter had TONS of fans here at DV, someone didn't like that, that much is quite obvious.

Thank you... you have given a clean perspective on this. PM me your email address before we both get banned. :)

NIcely put HT, bee a long tme since I have seen you, but I guess when one of our own is attacked in the manner that we have seen recently it cause us to have to step back in to the spotlight. Its funny how this all went down and I think you make some very valid points.

How is it that someone who registered for this sitre a mere four weeks ago suddenly has the knowledge that not only Rudy is a fraud, but als the wherewithall to begin to attach argueably the most stand-up and fact based resource we have not only on this site, but in all of the dinar world. Dont know but I think your theory of a plant is well made, and perhaps we have seen Chuckst3r in some other form on this board before? Who knows, who cares, because in the end, Chuckst3r is a pawn and I think we both can see that and hopefully other do as well.

No, the real issue is the systematic attacks that have been going on against Scooter for the past few weeks, first it was Taboo, then Chuckst3r, and then to top it off Adam Montana. I think its quite funny that AM who rarely posts on the boards, rarely posts any articles or reserach, finds the time suddenly to chime in on the topic of Scooter and his participation on a CC with Rudy. Strange timing indeed, as this is not the first time Scooter has done a BH call, he frequents other sites and chats, but yet suddenly AM has an issue with this? Hmmm odd timing that it happened yet a few days after Sonny1, who left this site a few months ago suddenly comes back in the picture, that just doesnt pass the smell test.

Then today, Adam Montana starts to close threads, seems he doesnt like the attention that Scooter is getting, nor the backlash that he is receiving. Seem even some of his own mods are starting to question his actions....chinks in the armor, you bet. Can you believe that AM accused Scooter of taking money from other sites to do their shows...Really? Anyone who knows Scooter will quickly tell you he does his research to educate. If he was out to make money he would have started a site of his own like other who left here have and trust me when I tell you thousands would have followed, why? because the man gives you real information, not hype and bullcrap.

So I lime you HT, would love to know the real reasons the attacks started, why is it that AM felt threatened all of a sudden. Is it simply that his goose who laid the golden eggs was now sharing with other sites? Seems to me this all comes down to greed, and if Scooter was educating people and perhaps causing them to not sign up for the additional services offered here, then perhaps he was no longer of use, or worse, because someone who could expose the wizzard behind the curtain.

I too would love to see some answers rather than some accusations from AM, Chuckst3r, Taboo, or the many others who felt they needed to bash on the Scooter train. Lets see what becomes of this. Most likely we will be banned or warned, if I do get banned so be it, this site has been in a downward spiral for awhile now

Good to see you HT, you are one of the good guys

Asiegel674

• Upvote 3

Here's the thing, folks: I meant every word during my post, down to the letters themselves. And I still do. Call me disrespectful, arrogant, pompous, whatever. Sticks and stones as far as I'm concerned.

Scooter receives no apology from me.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

Funny other than trying to discredit someone else I have yet to see anything even close to being constructive on this sight from you. If you cannot then you are no better than the scumbags YOU must hang around with....

I think they would call you a hypocrite.

Yo _UCKst3r, as if anybody here gives a Flying (ch)UCK about what u think !

FYI, Rudy C was already banned here. It was over on dd that Roger gave Rudy a pedestal and then Pumped Sunshine up Rudy's skirt to Promote him. Not here.

Roger no longer permits a 2 way conversation on his site. So I guess that it was more convenient for u to come to the Only site which allows u Freedom of Speech, which in ur case, u used to make a spectacle of urself.

As far as ur feeble attempt to wrap urself in the cloak of Adam's post, Adam had already banned Rudy C. All u did was to drive a wedge between the most respected site owner and an expert researcher who gave freely of his time in order for us to benefit.

There was harmony on this site prior to ur arrival.

This is a Social website where we rely on each other to further the understanding of our Investment.

In this Society, u are now a Social Outcast.

Good Luck with that !

• Upvote 5

Why dont you just die a$$wipe phuckhead Biastard explictiphs unknown to describe your bullshiite , Go away,

now you know I'm pissed

Edited by estephan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why dont you just die a$wipe phuckhead Biastard explictiphs unknown to describe your bullshiite , Go away,

now you know I'm pissed

Are you serious? Roidrage?

Despite whats going on in this thread is there any need to post what you just did?

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1

No need for profanity it just lowers the perception of a persons intellect.

You can be mad without vulgarity.

I realize this

Anger was not my driver

Hate entered

attack and be attacked takes over

Scooter to me is a great resource and friend to DV

I only hope this is rumor

I still, for the life of me, don't see what the big deal is. What I find are overly-emotional responses to an otherwise well-intentioned inquiry. Let me ask you this: just how many of you took the time to listen to that portion of the Conference Call AFTER hearing Scooter's initial explanation? To me, it just doesn't add up and it troubles me to see him making a concession speech (which is precisely what he did) with the amount of time it could've taken him to address my initial question by contacting Rudy and getting to the bottom of this--not only for me, people--but for EVERYONE! Scooter shouldn't have needed to read it from Adam - he wrote of CREDIBILITY and TIME as if they are equals, yet as Scooter clearly showed us yesterday, it appears CREDIBILITY > TIME after all.

I enjoyed his analyses and commentary. I really did. But it's hard to enjoy a five-star meal surrounded by flies, you feel me? None of this should have happened and you folks don't have to believe a single word I say. Just let me make myself pointedly clear: I am not satisfied with his CHOICE to walk away. Doing so only makes him all the more guilty in my eyes of a corroboration previously unknown to many of us, as it was veiled behind fantastic data analysis and a golden-boy persona.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

You need to leave.....no one wants you around after this BS.....instead of getting to know who he is first, you jump to conclusions and make an arse of yourself, and now scooter is leaving all the dinar forums and taking his knowledge with him......He walked away cause he doesnt have to answer to anyone or even put up with such accusations....he is NOT affiliated with Rudy....nor anyone else....scooter simply likes to educate people on this investment because there are so many that are misinformed.....I know him personally and he is not the kind of person you assumed he is....I hope your happy.....NOW LEAVE!!!! You have done enough damage.......

• Upvote 7

Scooter needs to be a big boy like he said and not be so moody.

Your no friend to this forum.

In fact I'm noticing quite a few handles around here that I'm not liking....

and mods aren't enforcing?

Can you tell me if the wind is changing direction again?

BTW, thanks for sharing your useless comment you spoon feeding troll...

• Upvote 2