Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People who bash Okie, George Robinson, etc.

Listen, I myself am just a reader of thsi forum, but can we just stop the constant bashing of people? I don't know why Okie and all these people say things and why George Robinson say things, but the people who come here and bash and act so negative, that is much more annoying to read than Okie's posts of RV. I am sick of reading negative bash after bash and negative comment, it's just really annoying, just why so much negativity, is life so bad that you have to be so negative?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Listen, I myself am just a reader of thsi forum, but can we just stop the constant bashing of people? I don't know why Okie and all these people say things and why George Robinson say things, but the people who come here and bash and act so negative, that is much more annoying to read than Okie's posts of RV. I am sick of reading negative bash after bash and negative comment, it's just really annoying, just why so much negativity, is life so bad that you have to be so negative?

Well said cash.

I totally respect Okie, and all those guys that tried to get us intel.

GO RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

but can we just stop the constant bashing of people?

End Quote

No. You're not forced to read anything...I want to read and comment on anything the way I deem fit..

If I feel like praising I'll praise. If I feel like criticizing I'll criticize..

Sorry if that bothers you

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

No greater truth then that my friend. +1, and that even Includes anything I post

pp

Thanks Man. Appreciated.. I forgot to add that I'll try to criticize possibly without recurring to strong derogatory, offensive words... Even though sometime it's difficult. Just kidding. Nobody has the right to insult. I'll try to remember that.

Edited by umbertino

I gotta agree. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and if a person disagrees with ones opinion, that is NO reason to be ugly or rude about it.

And it makes NO SENSE to me why any of you would get negs for stating your mind an idea like "good sportsmanship".

• Upvote 2