Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Level RV Intel (2)

capvette

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70941-high-level-source-rv-intel/#ixzz1PXQdhOGv

In TQUEEZY's topic: "High Level Source RV Intel"

just to play along, my interpretation of Maliki's statement: "The RV will be announced on 21 June, last of June, 29, first of July, 5" is a bit more literal...

Read the statement a few times and the intent is evident... The date of the RV will be June 21, (hopefully 2011), and the rate will be $5.29 (first=5, last=29).

The date works because the RV must take place on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, and after hours in Iraqi time (probably between midnight and 8AM Bagdad time).

Any takers?

:drool:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Again, if you look back in Iraq's history on changing the value of their currency, it's on the last working Thursday of the month unless Thursday is one of their many holidays, then it changed on the day before.. Wednesday. With the

exception of one time which was 2003 after the invasion and down fall of Sadam... Just an observation...

• Upvote 1

Again, if you look back in Iraq's history on changing the value of their currency, it's on the last working Thursday of the month unless Thursday is one of their many holidays, then it changed on the day before.. Wednesday. With the

exception of one time which was 2003 after the invasion and down fall of Sadam... Just an observation...

Thank you, Mauser. You just blessed us with a HUGE particle of intel! I've been thinking myself about going to the IMF site and trying to analyze the historical data they have there, but got lazy after staring at the numbers. I know Dr. Shabibi is going to run a tight ship and operate on a regular schedule...so I'll start marking my calendar right now.

http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1PXQdhOGv

In TQUEEZY's topic: "High Level Source RV Intel"

just to play along, my interpretation of Maliki's statement: "The RV will be announced on 21 June, last of June, 29, first of July, 5" is a bit more literal...

Read the statement a few times and the intent is evident... The date of the RV will be June 21, (hopefully 2011), and the rate will be $5.29 (first=5, last=29).

The date works because the RV must take place on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, and after hours in Iraqi time (probably between midnight and 8AM Bagdad time).

Any takers?

emot-drool.gif

You are correct with your date and rate June 21 at $5.29 I'm in M's circle of trust alsoeyebrows.gif

• Upvote 1

I am willing to sell all my dinar @ $1.00/ dinar. This gives someone the chance to make the additional $4.29/dinar

just for waiting the extra 15min for RV.

Good one. And I'll beat you to it . I'll sell all my IQD ( a few Millions) at $0.50. per Dinar .... Hope you'll appreciate me being not greedy at all.......

Edited by umbertino

You guys are kidding, right? His first post was dripping with sarcasm, and was an attempt at poking fun of all the rumor mongers and ridiculous stories. Give me a break.

It would be a nice change of pace to see people attempt to contribute something to this site other than puerile drivel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys are kidding, right? His first post was dripping with sarcasm, and was an attempt at poking fun of all the rumor mongers and ridiculous stories. Give me a break.

It would be a nice change of pace to see people attempt to contribute something to this site other than puerile drivel.

Sorry for your bad day.... About OP.... You can't be so sure that he/she wrote what he/she wrote in a sarcastic mode.... Happened before that some posts were incredible and while they could be deemed as sarcastic then it turned out they were meant to be dead serious.....It's all good.....

• Upvote 3

Sorry for your bad day.... About OP.... You can't be so sure that he/she wrote what he/she wrote in a sarcastic mode.... Happened before that some posts were incredible and while they could be deemed as sarcastic then it turned out they were meant to be dead serious.....It's all good.....

Sure. Well, it looks like we have a MoD, and an outstanding rate.

And that was sarcasm. Apparently you have trouble deciphering it in text.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure. Well, it looks like we have a MoD, and an outstanding rate.

And that was sarcasm. Apparently you have trouble deciphering it in text.

No. I don't. Thanks for the care anyway. You look like a kind and caring Individual... I think that's fantastic.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

My observations of late...

Several members need to settle down on DV, especially on the Rumors forum. I have observed a steady growing level of negativity in most threads against other members opinions. I fully understand that not all posts are what we want to hear, nor of the same opinions that we may each personally hold. However, do we need to reply with all the sarcasm, bashing and "Nit-Picky" attitudes??? I realize we all take our investments serious and guard our Dinar choices at a deeply personal level, but you need to remember that this is a Dinar Rumors forum and by nature will draw people with ill intent, as well as people who are just plainly misinformed. Please look for the nuggets of truthful fact and discard the rest.

I look at my investment in the Dinar as a good investment which one day in the future, will reveal it's fruits. In the meantime, I choose to follow and listen to all Dinar information avenues for those golden nuggets of truth which are discovered from time to time. I'm in this whole Dinar thing knowing that most of what I hear is not based on truthful facts, but I remain convinced that one day this investment will be a TRUE blessing to all who were fortunate enough to have invested in it.

Let us all just "Chill" and look forward to the day that the Dinar RV's!!! ...and it will!!!

Ghost Rider

• Upvote 2

My observations of late...

Several members need to settle down on DV, especially on the Rumors forum. I have observed a steady growing level of negativity in most threads against other members opinions. I fully understand that not all posts are what we want to hear, nor of the same opinions that we may each personally hold. However, do we need to reply with all the sarcasm, bashing and "Nit-Picky" attitudes??? I realize we all take our investments serious and guard our Dinar choices at a deeply personal level, but you need to remember that this is a Dinar Rumors forum and by nature will draw people with ill intent, as well as people who are just plainly misinformed. Please look for the nuggets of truthful fact and discard the rest.

I look at my investment in the Dinar as a good investment which one day in the future, will reveal it's fruits. In the meantime, I choose to follow and listen to all Dinar information avenues for those golden nuggets of truth which are discovered from time to time. I'm in this whole Dinar thing knowing that most of what I hear is not based on truthful facts, but I remain convinced that one day this investment will be a TRUE blessing to all who were fortunate enough to have invested in it.

Let us all just "Chill" and look forward to the day that the Dinar RV's!!! ...and it will!!!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider...I agree with boundless enthusiasm. Folks gettin' toooo touchy!!! :)

Ghost Rider...I agree with boundless enthusiasm. Folks gettin' toooo touchy!!! :)

Kinda reminds me of that scene on "Goodfellas" where an awesome Joe Pesci starts picking on Ray Liotta after RL told JP that he' s "funny".... Unforgettable scene and super acting.........

No. I don't. Thanks for the care anyway. You look like a kind and caring Individual... I think that's fantastic.

That was uncalled for. I apologize. I was ticked off about something else and I fired off on you. I really want this site to be a place where people can come to get information and have intelligent dialogue about this investment. In this instance, I should take my own advice and not snipe at other members. Sorry.

Kinda reminds me of that scene on "Goodfellas" where an awesome Joe Pesci starts picking on Ray Liotta after RL told JP that he' s "funny".... Unforgettable scene and super acting.........

umbertino..Your'e right...good memory and ain't (I like that word) it a lot of unfogettable scenes and super acting here as well? :lol:

My original post was a huge satire on the countless numbers of rumors that are so obviously complete and utter lies. Just like my OP. I made the whole thing up, but constructed it to look somewhat realistically rumorish, even including an allusion to a George Robinson type prediction. Then at the end, I put TQueezy BS RV post, out. Meaning, this whole thing was BS. No doubts about it, complete and utter sarcasm...

EDIT: It was subsequently locked by a mod... because we were getting real nasty, I guess... I'm assuming it was because I made a Christian remark and someone else called me re-tarded. Who knows...

Edited by TQueezy