Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Diatribe: It's Only a Matter of Time

zaborniake

How long have you been invested for it to stink so much, I have been in it since Jan 2004 and was informed then that it would take approximately ten years so we still have three more to go. Hopefully it will be sooner but not holding my breath.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

It is some very good information, but dates are meant to be changed, so why even bother with dates? If it's going to happen, then it's going to happen. For 7+/- years the one thing that is consistant is that the dates always change with what needs to be done.

• Upvote 1

Hate to be a downer, but your post is illegal copy from the dd weekly update. You may want to have it removed by a mod. it is copyrighted. ;)

What's a little copyright infringement amongst friends?!?!

Great post Z thanks. Scooters followup is even better.

Peace

• Upvote 9

IMO Scooter has this thing nailed. Everything that he has posted runs together beautifully with deadlines, law, policy, accounting and timing. When you read Scooter's posts your are reading the play book for "The Plan". :D I don't know how I could compliment him higher for his research but it is just the best there is.

• Upvote 2

No problem. The more Scooter, the merrier!

Thanks for the post. The part I like most about Scooter is that he seems to be a "regular guy", and I say that in the highest regard..........................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

How long have you been invested for it to stink so much, I have been in it since Jan 2004 and was informed then that it would take approximately ten years so we still have three more to go. Hopefully it will be sooner but not holding my breath.

BINGO.

Ya know at this point the only posts i tend to look forward too are Scooters, so thanks for posting that Zaborniake.

Ditto. Like Adam is on top of the post R/V, Scooter is the ONLY one who seems to be on top of this pre R/V dinar game AND willing to share his research with everyone. By the way Scooter, it's the pumpers that you smell.

• Upvote 1