Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

16 day window fo an RV ?

Just wondering some opnions if you still think this will happen before June 30th and why..thats only a 16 day window...????? GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the window is getting shorter. But I cant guarantee within 16 days. I feel it may take them 2 more months to clean up everything else to RV.

Just wondering some opnions if you still think this will happen before June 30th and why..thats only a 16 day window...????? GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it gives us 16 more days for someone to make up a prediction or set a date in July or August or September...

Funny thing, I was searching for some Dinar information the other day and I came across a Dinar site. Everyone was all spun up, "tomorrow is the day!" "All the signs are in place!" "This is it...GO RV!" etc, etc...all of those posts were from 2007. I got a tremendous sinking feeling in my gut...

No doubt this is going to happen, but after a while you've got to feel like its deja vu all over again...

• Upvote 1

It would be easier to pick a number on a roulette wheel.

I BELEAVE EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

You may go your whole life and never no why things went down that way

It may be obvious instantaneously

The only thing you can count on 100% of the time is CHANGE

It is all in GOD'S hands

GO RV / RI

I do not see this happening within the 16 days or this year for that matter. I do believe that Iraq will get their crap together and that they do have an unbelieveable amount of potential there, but so many things have yet to be completed and with all of the Dinar that is out there in the hands of so many people around the world I just can't immagine this going down the way many hope that it will. Of course I do include myself in that group that hopes it goes down the way we want it to. Either way, it was a cheap investment and worth the risk!

Edited by hoopdog

Unfortunately, it gives us 16 more days for someone to make up a prediction or set a date in July or August or September...

Funny thing, I was searching for some Dinar information the other day and I came across a Dinar site. Everyone was all spun up, "tomorrow is the day!" "All the signs are in place!" "This is it...GO RV!" etc, etc...all of those posts were from 2007. I got a tremendous sinking feeling in my gut...

No doubt this is going to happen, but after a while you've got to feel like its deja vu all over again...

Or ground hog day! When does Bill Murray wake up and discover that the RV has happened instead of the same disappointment day after day after day?

I sold off some of my Dinar holdings on Ebay to use for other purposes and it actually felt really good because I did not lose that money. That is the safety net of this investment, it is low risk, high reward. Although I still have plenty left if it ever does turn the corner I don't feel as much being held hostage by a bunch of corrupt evil minded greedy excuses for humanity, that is inclusive of Iraqi politicians and the Dinar pumpers that are both key players and they both are driven to increase their wealth and fortunes regardless of whose expense it may be at. That voice in the back of my mind keeps saying to me what good can come from lying in bed with a bunch of lying stealing cheating hoodlums? The usual answer to that question is not much good comes from associating with these types of people. Will this be the exception to the rule? Whatever the outcome I am dialing it down so that at least I feel like I listened to that voice a little bit, and put aside my own greed to separate myself a little more from the self indulged deceptive elements that are pumping and or controlling the direction of this investment.

Or ground hog day! When does Bill Murray wake up and discover that the RV has happened instead of the same disappointment day after day after day?

I sold off some of my Dinar holdings on Ebay to use for other purposes and it actually felt really good because I did not lose that money. That is the safety net of this investment, it is low risk, high reward. Although I still have plenty left if it ever does turn the corner I don't feel as much being held hostage by a bunch of corrupt evil minded greedy excuses for humanity, that is inclusive of Iraqi politicians and the Dinar pumpers that are both key players and they both are driven to increase their wealth and fortunes regardless of whose expense it may be at. That voice in the back of my mind keeps saying to me what good can come from lying in bed with a bunch of lying stealing cheating hoodlums? The usual answer to that question is not much good comes from associating with these types of people. Will this be the exception to the rule? Whatever the outcome I am dialing it down so that at least I feel like I listened to that voice a little bit, and put aside my own greed to separate myself a little more from the self indulged deceptive elements that are pumping and or controlling the direction of this investment.

Phil (Bill Murray): I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. *THAT* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get *THAT* day over, and over, and over...

• Upvote 1

Keep im with you bro, we will not see this go down for a long time. The only reason we keep thinking June 30 is because it is a date we have heard about for 2 months now that is it. Nothing changes all that much. Dig in for the long hall folks and don't pass out (-) because you don't like what I said because so far I am right and you are wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1