Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gary B. Exchanging With Chase Bank 06/13/11

nointel

Gary B. Exchanging With Chase Bank June 13th, 2011

Hey ya’all got a good one for ya! I have a friend who lives in a very small town. Well its like 2,000 people in that town and he has been an insurance salesman in that town for over 30 years. Therefore he has gotten to know almost ALL the local business owners VERY WELL. This includes the manager of the local Chase Bank branch there. Well he has known her for over 30+ years and went into the bank on Friday to talk to her. He asked her if she knew anything about the Dinar, and she pulled him to the side and said she is NOT supposed to talk about this BUT. She has heard from corporate that they want to have as much of the Dinar cash in business as they can get! Therefore she has been directed by corporate to make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER! She is to bend over backwards for anybody who has Dinar they want to cash, and for those who are current long standing customers to cash in with NO SPREAD, give them the best deal the bank is able to do, even if it costs a little to do it, KEEP THE CUSTOMER. Provided of course they keep their Dinar holdings primarily in Chase Bank. Also she was instructed to charge a spread though for NEW customers, and that spread is to commensurate with the amount the new customer is exchanging and to exchange they must become a customer of Chase.

He asked about if she as a small town branch would need to send the Dinar off to a larger branch to be verified before it could be deposited and she said No we have ways to verify it is legit currency even here in this small out of the way branch. You will have your exchange cash in your account before you walk out the door!

Oh yes, also she did NOT say anything about the timing but that he should be ready within the next few days, no specifics on exact time.

I find this very exciting news! I have been a Chase customer for many years now! Whoo Hoo! :o

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

My Banker ( Wells Fargo ) laughed when I asked about the Dinar. I said we will see who has the last laugh :)

I know that this may seem far out to a lot of people but I don't have any respect for a business person that laughs in a clients face. I think it is bad business and unprofessional. I've dealt with Wells Fargo before on investments and they acted like they were superior etc. It doesn't sit well.

Some people just suck as my nephew says! lol

• Upvote 5

Thanks,It's always nice hear news.I try to be positive and over look the doubting Thomas's.

A worldy person believes there is a middle ground between being a doubting Thomas and a gullible imbecile.

A Healthy amount of scepticism stops people having their hands chopped off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Gary B. Exchanging With Chase Bank June 13th, 2011

Hey ya’all got a good one for ya! I have a friend who lives in a very small town. Well its like 2,000 people in that town and he has been an insurance salesman in that town for over 30 years. Therefore he has gotten to know almost ALL the local business owners VERY WELL. This includes the manager of the local Chase Bank branch there. Well he has known her for over 30+ years and went into the bank on Friday to talk to her. He asked her if she knew anything about the Dinar, and she pulled him to the side and said she is NOT supposed to talk about this BUT. She has heard from corporate that they want to have as much of the Dinar cash in business as they can get! Therefore she has been directed by corporate to make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER! She is to bend over backwards for anybody who has Dinar they want to cash, and for those who are current long standing customers to cash in with NO SPREAD, give them the best deal the bank is able to do, even if it costs a little to do it, KEEP THE CUSTOMER. Provided of course they keep their Dinar holdings primarily in Chase Bank. Also she was instructed to charge a spread though for NEW customers, and that spread is to commensurate with the amount the new customer is exchanging and to exchange they must become a customer of Chase.

He asked about if she as a small town branch would need to send the Dinar off to a larger branch to be verified before it could be deposited and she said No we have ways to verify it is legit currency even here in this small out of the way branch. You will have your exchange cash in your account before you walk out the door!

Oh yes, also she did NOT say anything about the timing but that he should be ready within the next few days, no specifics on exact time.

I find this very exciting news! I have been a Chase customer for many years now! Whoo Hoo! :o

yawn.....................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My banker laughed at us too for buying. My wife and I bank at a small town branch of a bank that has maybe 7 branches, but we know everyone in there. They all think we have gone off the deep end. We tried to explain to the branch mgr/VP what the deal was and gave her some copies of some emails, but she was skeptical and didn't want anything to do with it.

At least you should be nice and ask the location of Chase bank wink.gif

You mean like, 'Fantasy Island"?

Forgive me for being cynical, but most of us have heard so many undocumented "friend of a friend bank stories " that the documented ones could fit inside a matchbox. I sincerely hope that a well meaning but credulous person doesn't run out to spend all of their survival money on more dinars just because of undocumented stories like this.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I grew up in a small town and unfortunately I don't now. Those of you that didn't, have no idea what you have missed. There is something to be said for knowing everyone in town. Being able to walk or drive down a street and wave or say hello to every person you see and be able to follow the hello with the persons first name. To be able to go to bed at night and leave your doors unlocked. I never removed the keys from any of my vehicles. The point I am trying to make here is that I wouldn't be so quick to discount this information.

Unfortunately, dinarians have become so jaded with the constant barrage of it's done, gonna rv Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, this weekend, etc. that we are quick to jump to the conclusion that all information is the result of the notorious pumper that somehow gets paid to persuade us to purchase more dinar. I am not sure who along the way first coined the phrase pumper, but I am sure they laugh every time someone uses the term. Lately, they are laughing all the time. Point being, that perhaps everyone needs to think for just a minute before they post there assertion that something is BS. There is a way to say that you don't believe a certain post without coming across like a jerk. My grandfather taught me early on that is better to remain silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I have lost count on the number of posts I have read that the poster owes the person they are commenting to an apology.

We are all searching for the same thing here. We all want the same outcome. Can't we all show one another the same respect that we want others to show us? The OP posted this information in an effort to inform others in good faith. For his or her effort he or she gets lambasted? There are a whole lot of people posting that should be ashamed of themselves. It is easy to talk trash when you are comfortably and safely seated behind your computer screen. I wonder how many of the comments posted here would be made if the individual was standing in front of you.

Time to grow up folks and start taking responsibility for your actions and comments here. People wonder why our world is in the shape it is now. Disrespect towards others plays a major role in where we find ourselves.

Rant over.

I almost forgot. Thanks nointel for the information.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 16

I grew up in a small town and unfortunately I don't now. Those of you that didn't, have no idea what you have missed. There is something to be said for knowing everyone in town. Being able to walk or drive down a street and wave or say hello to every person you see and be able to follow the hello with the persons first name. To be able to go to bed at night and leave your doors unlocked. I never removed the keys from any of my vehicles. The point I am trying to make here is that I wouldn't be so quick to discount this information.

Unfortunately, dinarians have become so jaded with the constant barrage of it's done, gonna rv Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, this weekend, etc. that we are quick to jump to the conclusion that all information is the result of the notorious pumper that somehow gets paid to persuade us to purchase more dinar. I am not sure who along the way first coined the phrase pumper, but I am sure they laugh every time someone uses the term. Lately, they are laughing all the time. Point being, that perhaps everyone needs to think for just a minute before they post there assertion that something is BS. There is a way to say that you don't believe a certain post without coming across like a jerk. My grandfather taught me early on that is better to remain silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I have lost count on the number of posts I have read that the poster owes the person they are commenting to an apology.

We are all searching for the same thing here. We all want the same outcome. Can't we all show one another the same respect that we want others to show us? The OP posted this information in an effort to inform others in good faith. For his or her effort he or she gets lambasted? There are a whole lot of people posting that should be ashamed of themselves. It is easy to talk trash when you are comfortably and safely seated behind your computer screen. I wonder how many of the comments posted here would be made if the individual was standing in front of you.

Time to grow up folks and start taking responsibility for your actions and comments here. People wonder why our world is in the shape it is now. Disrespect towards others plays a major role in where we find ourselves.

Rant over.

I almost forgot. Thanks nointel for the information.

You are quite right. I lived in what used to be a small town in the Pacific Northwest, until it was ransacked with unsolicited urban drama from...California's sleazy Real Estate Pumpers.

If the poster is truly sincere, I will be the first to apologize for being harsh. However, if it's just another pumper then I stand by what I said.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

SpeculatorsRIDE, what an awesome post. Thank you. I agree. We are all in this together, so to speak, so we may as well hang out together and maybe try to help each other out and give the respect that we would expect. I know there are people out there that are pumping, but we can get out points and feelings across without attacking each other. I didn't say it as eloquently, but you know what I mean.

Big thanks to you,

Kimberlye B)

By the way, anyone know who Gary B is, what site? Just curious.

Edited by Kimberlye
  • Upvote 1