Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHATS UP WITH THIS

Hashim1968

JUST RECEIVED THESE FROM TONY, I HAVE VERIFIED THAT THESE ARE NOT PAST, CURRENT OR PRESENT, THEY HAVE PRINTED AL NEW NOTES IT APPEARS. NONE OF THESE MATCH ANYTHING FORM THE PAST OR CURRENT. BELOW ARE THE LINKS WHERE YOU MAY CHECK FOR YOURSELF FOR ALL THE NAYSAYERS. IT APPEARS THAT THEY HAVE ACTUALLY CHANGED THE CURRENCY COMPLETELY.

I have no idea where these came from, but Tony sent them to me to verify/validate that they do not match anything we have seen in the past, current or present...I know kinda redundant. B) The images on the new ten dinar are the same as what is on the current 250 dinar, there has been no 100 dinar printed since 1994, and I went all the way back to 1941 and none of these match. The larger English numbers are similar to the Euro notes, the metallic strip is still on the right side of the note when looking at the face of the note, but many different changes have transpired. You'll also notice the serial numbers on the lower right hand side of the note, and the font size changes from left to right smaller to larger. I'm not sure what other security features are installed as the picture is not the greatest, but it's definitely not what we hold in our hands. I do believe they will honor it as well, just like our new notes are still in circulation with the older notes and are still honored.

It would appear to me that they have in fact printed a new currency.

Tony says that you all should have a great weekend, and enjoy.....

NEW-10-100-250IQD.jpg

http://www.banknotew...tries/iraq.html

http://www.banknotes.com/iq.htm

• Upvote 2

Were these the same notes discussed a few months back and determined to originate from a fantasy design team that also produced the Amero and other notes they marketed from a website?

I am not sure, so I call on the memory of others...

A start could be to translate what it says on them.... I know we have at least one Member here Iraqi Queen who speaks Arabic. Thanks in advance.

I do realize it's not easy to see due to the poor quality .

Edited by umbertino

Were these the same notes discussed a few months back and determined to originate from a fantasy design team that also produced the Amero and other notes they marketed from a website?

Yea, I knew I wasn't crazy. Before anyone gets too excited. These have been here before. They were designs by a college student in graphic design who made this for a class. I think she was planning to take them down off her site because of the confusion.

If this guy Tony. Fabricated this by using this design teams work. He should be Tarred and Feathered!

• Upvote 2

If this guy Tony. Fabricated this by using this design teams work. He should be Tarred and Feathered!

No. If somebody did this on purpose he should be impaled. Sorry.

Congrats and THANKS to those who promptly found out. Great job.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

yea, I knew I wasn't crazy. Before anyone gets too excited. These have been here before. They were designs by a college student in graphic design who made this for a class. I think she was planning to take them down off her site because of the confusion.

If this is in fact those same notes that she designed, why on earth would Tony put this out there as real??? If he did this knowingly, that really pisses me off. I just do not understand why anyone would play with people's emotions like that. Ugh!!!!

Just venting, sorry.

Have a nice evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

Can they do vouchers?

tony should be kicked in the nuts immediately!!!! Thank you Friends, for sniffing out the BS Its people like yall, that makes me love our great country!!!! we will get our investment! I dont make bad business deals. ThIs may offend some, but I will share why, The Good Lord JESUS doesnt allow the devil to steal my money! I cant be the steward he wants me to be BROKE!!! Peace & Love !! Go RV!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Here is the original that still works.

Total BS: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Iraqi-Dinar/1055397

Tony, you should be ashamed of yourself. You deliberately put out information that you knew was false. I hope someone has the nerve to point this out on your site as well as every other site. You have probably successfully convinced some people that these notes are the real deal, but for what reason? You had to know it would eventually come to light that they are not. How are you going to squirm out of this one? This was not a rumor; this was an outright lie. I don't know how you sleep at night. :angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 1