Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VOUCHERS - Verified by PD Mod - Blaino and Okie hit nail on head!

RRSport

Additional info from the same source.

I personally only saw a "voucher" from a U.S. CONTRACTOR, so I cannot speak on a military "voucher". One of our other MODS was also able to veiw and get confirmation on this.

P.S. I will in NO way post a picture as I was asked by this person NOT TO, as there is personal information on it. So thank you in advance for not asking.

So take a picture of it... black out the personal information in the picture you took and then send it. Sounds pretty simple to me and it will get all of us off your back because you now have proof. Tired of all the talk without the proof. You have a very easy way to show the proof but......... Exactly!

• Upvote 1

I personally only saw a "voucher" from a U.S. CONTRACTOR, so I cannot speak on a military "voucher". One of our other MODS was also able to veiw and get confirmation on this.

P.S. I will in NO way post a picture as I was asked by this person NOT TO, as there is personal information on it. So thank you in advance for not asking.

I worked in Iraq and in Afghanistan now and if this were true at all there would be plane loads of people leaving there as I write this.

• Upvote 1

well i am here in iraq and this is complete and total BS start to finish

no truth to this at all

I would like to know what site this moron is from so i can go there and start crap

this man is an idiot

Semper Fi

Hi huey :D

Glad to hear from you. Of course it is total nonsense...remember it IS

Wednesday and now it all starts again.

It is indeed sad that anyone must resort to this kind of game, but it

is effective for sales.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

every time someone has info from another site someone brings it to DV and all u people do is bash the person that said it. what info do u bring to the table? at least they r looking for intel might be crazy at times.we all want the same thing right.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh come on, dream on, this is first class horse manure designed to sell dinar. Maybe the poster is unaware of how ridiculous that claim is, he's maybe getting setup too.

A voucher instead of cash are you kidding, so now they use IQD in old 000's currency, new low denoms and $ and vouchers. Yeh right, sure thing.

Not in a million years. The Exchange rate is 1170 to the $ So all debts are currently payable AT THAT RATE. and until there is a change to that rate that's what you get.

Maybe sombodies running a nice scam with the voucher game but it certainly isn't an RV voucher.

Thanks for the Logic... A super-rare commodity in these last days/weeks/months/years in the Dinar Community.

If you cant' see then it does not exist. Another BS Rumor. Especially if it comes from those story tellers Blaino( who called the RV a few days ago) and Okie (lost in translation). If you can't post a pic then please don't say it exist. i could say i have seen the RV documents but i was told not to tell anyone that it exist. More story telling.

As above. Thanks.

If (Big Bucks) an unidentified individual has verified it. It must be true.

And if that's true I should let them start managing the money I surely will soon have.

And if that's true I should move to the North Pole to get ready for Major Ed Dames Polar shift, Sun kill shot. :P

Actually vouchers are believable... I made a substantial investment in the 90's in Azerbaijan. In return for my investment I was given vouchers. These vouchers were redeemable only in Azerbaijan and the only use these vouchers served was to invest in Azeri companies...... namely the state owned oil company.

However, before any of us investors got a chance to use these vouchers, the government decided to devalue the vouchers to anyone not holding an Azeri passport and eventually made them worthless. I currently own enough Azeri vouchers to wall paper a large house.

Not saying vouchers are good or bad, just sharing my own personal "voucher" experience.

Anyone want to buy some really expensive wallpaper?

Photoshop out personal or identifying info. There has got to be a way to post proof up here without revealing anything, um, revealing. Poster after poster hides behind this anonymity bs when there are ways to say who and what and how without bringing down the roof. Lets see it! :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Well fist off this or anything that come from Blaino and Okie should go straight to the BULLSH@T FILE. Do not ever even think that there is any truth to anything htese 2 have to say. I'm in Iraq now and there is nothing like this here.

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

At least they can use the SPELL CHECK key :)

Actually vouchers are believable... I made a substantial investment in the 90's in Azerbaijan. In return for my investment I was given vouchers. These vouchers were redeemable only in Azerbaijan and the only use these vouchers served was to invest in Azeri companies...... namely the state owned oil company.

However, before any of us investors got a chance to use these vouchers, the government decided to devalue the vouchers to anyone not holding an Azeri passport and eventually made them worthless. I currently own enough Azeri vouchers to wall paper a large house.

Not saying vouchers are good or bad, just sharing my own personal "voucher" experience.

Anyone want to buy some really expensive wallpaper?

So the Azeri Gov't basically shafted you and all the other foreign Investors. Sorry to hear that...Not good. Sounds like Fraud to me. Hopefully it won't be repeated by the Iraqi Gov't.

The line " I can't go into details, someone may get hurt" leads me to believe someone is full of crap. Verbage is like that of a Pumper. Maybe I am wrong?

no , you are right. same hog wash.......................

We have till June 30 th 2011. If it dont happen by then. We are in for a long haul. Deadlines in Iraq dont mean anything. We seen that with Maki 100 day deadline