Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Prose or Sermon

possum

Voices hollered at me all day Saturday screaming "Yheaa" and Possums ears are still ringing. Believers, I share this intel because of the importance it brings and hope it offers to all. Momma is happy with Possums clean posting style and looking forward to cashing in this week. That's right, it is done, and cash-in is here!!! There is plenty of rumor based intel floating around on the net but Possum always brings rock solid sermons based on what the voices say to me.

And yes, it is time to jump on your bosses desk this morning and empty your bladder!!! Just tell him, "Possum said it was ok".

Cash out, "Yheaaaa"

Possum

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 24

Voices hollered at me all day Saturday screaming "Yheaa" and Possums ears are still ringing. Believers, I share this intel because of the importance it brings and hope it offers to all. Momma is happy with Possums clean posting style and looking forward to cashing in this week. That's right, it is done, and cash-in is here!!! There is plenty of rumor based intel floating around on the net but Possum always brings rock solid sermons based on what the voices say to me.

And yes, it is time to jump on your bosses desk this morning and empty your bladder!!! Just tell him, "Possum said it was ok".

Cash out, "Yheaaaa"

Possum

Possum, the ringing in your ears (Tinnitus).

• Upvote 4

Hip Hip Hooray for Possum! Possum you're the greatest!! Thanks SO MUCH for getting the intel to us, I can't wait until 9am gets here so I can FINALLY tell that boss what I think of him, that #!!@!!**!! I HATE that job, so glad to finally be rid of it! Thank you possum! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

more fabricated intel from dv's most famous pumper. keep on deceiving, fabricating, misstating, faking , concocting and lying about your intel. some people on dv like being lied to. see if you can break 120 negatives like your last pumpfest.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

hi Possum! Nice to see you. Anybody that asks for FACTS, LINKS, or PROOF in the rumors section made a wrong turn somewhere and needs to head for the "news" section. Everybody should know by now that Possum's intel is from the voices. I still Love you Possum and I hope the voices continue you bring you here! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Cash out, "Yheaaaa"

Possum

Great stuff Possum, keep it coming!

:D:D:lol::lol::D:D

• Upvote 2

Why does this make me smile? I even like my boss..but can't says that I haven't thought about doing this. Thanks for smile Possum...and I will have what he's having.

Well, at least he has admitted he's hearing "voices".. Probably as reliable as the other guys "intel". I went to bed laughing last night, and got my day started with a laugh! Its all good! I agree with Russel and Kevin.. better pass on the bladder thing! Actually, that one is probably a bad idea in any case!

I'm trying to understand this folks.

When ANY other "guru" makes a wild claim, it's attacked and labeled as "lies" yet, when this clown does the same thing, he gets positives???

And if a member speaks against this guy, that member gets a negative.

How does this makes any sense?

How is this justified

Double standards???

Just sayin'

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2