Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have often butted heads with phoenix on several different forums. This was over several years as we have both been in this Investment along time. I believe we have both come to the realization that it is what it is.

I scoff at his posts, and he mine. But guess what? Its a healthy debate. I like him more now, then when he was secret key.

Maturity, it comes in many different forms.

pp

• Upvote 5

Phoenix - I too wear the coveted "TAB" (Class 77-31) and the matching jump wings as well. Never served in one of the BN, however supported them as a Helicopter pilot. I read your post and appreciate your forthrightness. I would expect nothing less from a RANGER! I have been in this "investment" for a short period of time and I did it based on a recommendation from my Accountant. I consider myself a thinking man and disregard most if not all of the BS on these forums. I have invested what I can lose and don't really get all wrapped up in "rate & date" BS. Bottom line is that, it will happen when it happens, to use an over used phrase. As far as the concept of pumping, I look at every commercial on TV, Radio and in print as a form of "pumping." In order to sell a product, one has to "sell" the hell out of it. If you are someone who thinks they can use the product or thinks it's neat then buy the damn thing. If not, ignore it or change the damn channel. It is no different here. I look upon these "gurus" as salesmen doing a job that they might get paid for. Every time they make a statement relative to the RV, it is nothing more than a "forum infomercial." If an individual goes out and buys more Dinar because of it, then so be it. We live in a country where this is referred to as CAPITALISM. I, for one, who has served this great country, am OK with that.

AIRBORNE!

• Upvote 3

Probably pretty proud of your boy Maliki right about now huh? Surprised you didn't post your Congratulations Maliki Youtube video too. I see you are back and humble as ever. Thanks for the shameless self promotion. That should go over real well with Adam. Curious... did Adam go on your site and spew his Dinar resume and his numerous sites? No??? Oh that's right...Adam has class. Good grief. :huh:

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 32

Probably pretty proud of your boy Maliki right about now huh? Surprised you didn't post your Congratulations Maliki Youtube video too. I see you are back and humble as ever. Thanks for the shameless self promotion. That should go over real well with Adam. Curious... did Adam go on your site and spew his Dinar resume and his numerous sites? No??? Oh that's right...Adam is has class. Good grief. huh.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edited by easyrider

So let me get this straight

If you are a former Ranger then that makes you an expert on Dinar?

I’ve known some dumb*ss rangers (not saying all rangers are idiots)

but I have known some real winners

I too have jump wings, whoopee (that and $1.35 will get you coffee at Dunkin doughnuts)

and I think i have some medals around somewhere so what

i am a former Marine

do you know what former Marines and former rangers have in common

they are both civilians

so with that in mind

quit with the pseudo military lingo

and get over yourself

Oh and “Rangers lead the way” (to where the Marines have already been)

Semper Fi

hey i think you need to go back and have your iraqi students analyze the feared LOP.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ok Then....Thanks for the information but Im sure most of us on this site can throw down war cred..My question is what does any of this have to do with the dinar investment? Seems to me all you're doing is self prom and ego pumping, just sayin

Edited by wingsofhope
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Phoenix - I too wear the coveted "TAB" (Class 77-31) and the matching jump wings as well. Never served in one of the BN, however supported them as a Helicopter pilot. I read your post and appreciate your forthrightness. I would expect nothing less from a RANGER! I have been in this "investment" for a short period of time and I did it based on a recommendation from my Accountant. I consider myself a thinking man and disregard most if not all of the BS on these forums. I have invested what I can lose and don't really get all wrapped up in "rate & date" BS. Bottom line is that, it will happen when it happens, to use an over used phrase. As far as the concept of pumping, I look at every commercial on TV, Radio and in print as a form of "pumping." In order to sell a product, one has to "sell" the hell out of it. If you are someone who thinks they can use the product or thinks it's neat then buy the damn thing. If not, ignore it or change the damn channel. It is no different here. I look upon these "gurus" as salesmen doing a job that they might get paid for. Every time they make a statement relative to the RV, it is nothing more than a "forum infomercial." If an individual goes out and buys more Dinar because of it, then so be it. We live in a country where this is referred to as CAPITALISM. I, for one, who has served this great country, am OK with that.

AIRBORNE!

Hey bro.

Sua Sponte

• Downvote 1

I too have jump wings, whoopee (that and $1.35 will get you coffee at Dunkin doughnuts)

and I think I have some medals around somewhere so what

I am a former Marine

do you know what former Marines and former Rangers have in common

they are both civilians

so with that in mind

and get over yourself

Semper Fi

Some off my best friends were Force Recon...and I can tell you were not.

Know how to knock out a whole platoon of Marines?

Throw a bucket of sand on a wet painted wall and yell ........"HIT THE BEACH!"

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

and I think I have some medals around somewhere so what

I am a former Marine

do you know what former Marines and former Rangers have in common

they are both civilians

so with that in mind

and get over yourself

Semper Fi

I watched a vidio of Navy and Marines in a tug of war match at ,I think rockefeller square and Navy won with a woman in their lineupohmy.gif what's up with that?

• Upvote 1

Ok Then....Thanks for the information but Im sure most of us on this site can throw down war cred..My question is what does any of this have to do with the dinar investment? Seems to me all you're doing is self prom and ego pumping, just sayin

This post was only done in direct response to postings on this forum about me in other threads that border on libel.

I was only setting the record straight and nothing more.

To everyone with kind words thank you...to everyone who served also...thank you...to everyone with nothing but bad things to say....it sucks to be you because you have so much to be thankful for.

That's it....this post was not an effort to self promote in any way but it was in direct reply to the lies posted on this forum and nothing more and I thank Adam for allowing me to do so on his forum and would return the favor if needed.

Everyone be well...and the best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

1. I do not let anyone bad mouth or bash anyone on our forum and the members are of the caliber that they do not do that anyway.

2. IF Adam was being lied about or bashed on my forum not only would he be welcome to come on to my forum to correct those doing such, he would not only be welcome but expected.

3. If you think being truthfuil and not letting people spread lies is low class than so be it

My point Phoenix.... is that Adam would not announce himself on your site with shameless plugs to his numerous sites and a resume like you just did. I know that you are a knowledgeable guy. Sometimes I enjoy your opinion and sometimes I roll my eyes to what you say. I still read it. People feel that way about me too. I believe in the truth and it is always my intention to help find the truth and it is reflected in my posts. When you left you had a lot of people washed that the RV was done. You repeated it over and over and over again and you signed off as the RV was "eminent" within days (December). You were a staunch advocate of Maliki and you got people rooting for that moron and now look at the mess he has created. You believe in the truth but you have been head cheerleader taking people down a dead end road often. You didn't mention any of this in your plug.

So when you announce yourself like the 2nd coming It just rubbed me wrong. I hope you come back and contribute. But don't pretend you are all that. I hope to have discussion with you in the future threads. I apologize to everyone that I sounded so rude. That's not my style normally. Ego heads just drive me nuts.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Hey, Phoenix. It's too bad yours is a closed forum, I'd like to check it out. As far as your creds, I'm good with it. As good as any other source that I've found on here. At least you always told us to do our own homework also, not just take the written word as gospel.

Hope you and the marines can get along! That was a pretty good one!

Former Squid myself, had no dam desire to try not to ring the bell, so none of the seal team 6 crap for me!

I hope you will continue to "troll" DV, and post when the need hits.

And to all you Phoenix bashers out there, If there is a Post RV party, if he wasn't invited, then my invitation needs to be tossed also.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Phoenix, for your forthrightness, for the information you share, and for your service.

As a side note, I did not get anything egotistical in your post. You were just being factual.

And as far as being a Ranger with medals and awards, why would a fellow Ranger try to discredit you? I don't get that. I thought Semper Fi meant you stick together for each other, as in faithful.

Thanks again. I can't wait to hear your next program.

• Upvote 2