Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

I have joked about stoning the guy if he's wrong, but all kidding aside he said God revealed this to him so he better be right. If he's wrong his credibility is shot and he has nobody to blame but himself. I'm sure some will rush to defend him but I won't be one of them. I'm tired of seeing flaky people make Christians look like a bunch of yahoos.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Friends and investors...

I am only posting for the second time, but I have been watching these boards since December. I am a pastor/BIble teacher...seminary trained...mentored and taught by some of the greatest scholars in the States...I have traveled and done ministry...missions...the like...I am a stickler for contextual criticism of Scripture in providing a balanced understanding of what true faith is.

I have always perpetuated the idea that faith is internal, spiritual, unseen, and passionately quiet. I never believed in tongues, prophecy, healings, open miracles, dreams/visions, etc. I am blessed to have married a woman who comes from a more charismatic background. I just want to encourage you people on the board that think this guy is nuts, or not the right type of Christian, etc. PLEASE DO NOT LUMP ALL OF THE WORKS OF GOD IN WITH THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GIFTED BY GOD TO DO THE WORKS OF MINISTRY.

I am not saying that George is right or wrong. I am saying that until this year, I had never seen a "limb grow out" (I have now), spoken in a tongue (I have now), watched someone prophesy a direct and imminent event about someone''s life and get it right down to the last detail (I have now). I am a man of faith and none of that makes sense to me, so I cannot imagine it would make any sense to those without faith. I have been baffled by God this year at his ability to change the minds of man.

I do believe the RV will happen because IT FIRST OF ALL MAKES FISCAL sense...but, also, because I do believe God is transferring wealth...

Just my opinions...

Be blessed!

• Upvote 3

Patience grasshoppers! Go back and listen carefully to what he said. What he heard was "the end of May first of June or 29th" From there it seems as if he 'assumed' the 29th was referring to May(maybe it refers to June). I will reserve my opinion of Mr. Robinson till June 30th. I pray for his sake that he is genuine because God hates for people to speak in His Name words He did not speak. (Obviously I am not an English major).

Praying4Dinar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Patience grasshoppers! Go back and listen carefully to what he said. What he heard was "the end of May first of June or 29th" From there it seems as if he 'assumed' the 29th was referring to May(maybe it refers to June). I will reserve my opinion of Mr. Robinson till June 30th. I pray for his sake that he is genuine because God hates for people to speak in His Name words He did not speak. (Obviously I am not an English major).

Praying4Dinar

I listened to all three CCs with GR and one of them he said May 29. Can't remember which one but that's what he said. Anyway, he said later that by the first of June he meant the first ten days, and June 29 isn't in the first ten days so I'm not giving him beyond June 10.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the world of the supernatural, pastor! Isn't it great to know that our finite minds really cannot comprehend God? No wonder the ancient Israelites were not allowed to even speak His Holy Name! No one could know him except a few chosen prophets, and they had so much power that to ever pretend to speak for God when He did not speak was a stoning offense!

Today, as the Holy Spirit reveals God to the heart and soul of man, we can not only "hear" his "voice", but we can share with others what He is saying to us. That does not make us a "Prophet", which is an office that few can really occupy even today. Sharing words of encouragement to edify and help others as we are inspired and led by the Holy Spirit is a gifting for all who have been "filled" to overflowing, virtually baptized in the Holy Spirit.

Too many people focus on the old testament, and do not read the Acts of the Holy Spirit as they were manifested by Peter the fisherman on that day of Pentecost almost 2000 years ago. Of course there were 120 in that upper room who were filled and set on fire by the Holy Spirit that day, who were launched into ministry worldwide a few years later when Jerusalem was destroyed by Rome. Crusifictions were the order of the day, and I have read that the early church fathers considered it an honor to follow Jesus and be killed for their testimony of Jesus love and gift of eternal life for all mankind, the children of God.

To all you who doubt, Jesus loves you!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I listened to all three CCs with GR and one of them he said May 29. Can't remember which one but that's what he said. Anyway, he said later that by the first of June he meant the first ten days, and June 29 isn't in the first ten days so I'm not giving him beyond June 10.

You are correct....May 29-first of June.

Friends and investors...

I do believe the RV will happen because IT FIRST OF ALL MAKES FISCAL sense...but, also, because I do believe God is transferring wealth...

Just my opinions...

Be blessed!

I tell you what, how about you ask Him to forget our wealth and save the Millions of innocent people from getting slaughtered. That would be real faith..IMO.

Praying4Dinar

I asked my cat and he purred "before Dec 21/2012 but maybe 2011 sometime in the hot weather.." We shall see.

Just havin' fun with ya, not bashing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE JUNE 10TH THROUGH JUNE 20TH.....YOU WAS SO SURE THE FIRST TIME, NOW YOUR CHANGING YOUR DAYS... GET REAL... ALL YOUR DOING IS GIVING A TIME FRAME...IT CAN HAPPEN ANY DAY, AS WE ALL KNOW AND SO DO YOU... DONT KNOW IF I BELIEVE THIS...

IM NOT EITHER...IF HE IS WRONG AGAIN...I WONT BELIEVE HIM...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hope someone that needed a new leg to grow out had better luck with this one.

End Quote

Tell me about it... (Had a motorcycle accident in 1975 and my left leg waved bye-bye)

One of the risk we take for riding and do what makes us happy.

Sorry about your accident,,I ride in the USA when i am home and ride also in Dubai.

Often think what would happen if I was in an accident and changed my life due to injury.

Really understand what you are saying here .

I am a Christian and I judge people. But is that so bad? :o

Christians have been respectful in their criticism of the so-called “prophet” for declaring the date and value of the dinar. I don’t believe he is a prophet of God even if it does happen as he supposes. Am I being unchristian because I disagree? Others believe he is not a prophet. Are they intolerant and bigoted? No, not in the least! Now some on the forums or discussions throw a few bombs into the discussion and criticize the person instead of the things being said. Bad move. <_<

Of all the charges leveled at the Christian none is as feared as “You’re being judgmental, and the Bible says that we are not to judge others.” Or, Matthew 7:1 is quoted, “Judge not lest you be judged yourselves.” We cannot glibly quote this without understanding what Jesus meant. When Jesus condemned judging, he wasn’t at all implying we should never make judgments about anyone. Jesus himself calls certain people “pigs” and “dogs” (Matt. 7:6) and “wolves in sheep’s clothing” (7:15). Certainly this was an act of judging. Paul in calling for the church to deal with sin through church discipline was calling for a judgment to be made concerning the sin of a Christian brother who was sleeping with his father’s wife (1 Cor. 5:5). Nor could the saints in any way be required to discern and rebuke false prophets (1 John 4:1), since this requires making a judgment. What Jesus condemns is a critical and censorious judgmental spirit, an unholy sense of moral or doctrinal superiority.

To be consistent, judgmentalism cannot mean “being in disagreement with someone” or “considering someone to be wrong.” If judgmentalism is to be understood correctly (in keeping with the context of Matthew 7:1), it should be defined as an inappropriate sense of moral superiority over another because of that person’s moral failures. Judgmentalism, then, is that ugly refusal to acknowledge that “there but for the grace of God go I.”

Furthermore, it is an act of biblical blindness to cite the “judge not” passage while utterly ignoring Jesus’ charge to make proper judgments: “Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment” (John 7:24).

There simply is no automatic contradiction between holding firmly to one’s convictions and treating with dignity and respect those who disagree. Living harmoniously with people who hold radically different views is a hallmark of maturity.Our society would benefit from the courageous words of qualified people who display both firmness of conviction and civility or respect, which is what Ephesians 4:15 refers to— “speaking the truth in love.” The problem we have today is that people who are good at being civil often lack the strong convictions and the people who have strong convictions often lack civility.

Christians often seem to believe that firmness of conviction entitles them to belligerence, hostility, and closed-mindedness—not to mention a lack of intellectual responsibility. To the contrary, Paul exhorts Christians “If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone” (Rom. 12:18). They should live “peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness” (1 Tim. 2:2). On the other hand, behind the mask of an apparently sensitive and compassionate “open-mindedness,” there often exists a moral gutlessness. Civility, then, is the remedy for arrogance, and conviction the corrective for spinelessness. But to achieve this uncommon balance our interactions with others should concentrate on our own faults and on the other’s humanness—rather than the other way around.

(I know I am wordy. Don't judge and be tolerant! :D:D:P)

Nerg, I love what you wrote here. I have bolded a couple of lines that hit a note with me. Please continue to write....you have so much.

Thank you.

WOW, FROM WHAT I ALSO HEARD "GR" DID MENTION THE 29TH OF MAY TO THE 1ST OF JUNE, BUT I ALSO HEARD TO THE 10TH OF JUNE. IF IT HELPS OUT THERE JUST ADDING MY 2 CENTS WORTH. AS SOMEONE ELSE SAID, PATIENCE GRASSHOPPERS, IT WILL HAPPEN. PERSONALLY I WOULD WANT TO SEE IT "RV" SOONER THAN LATER BUT I CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM NOW TILL THE 1OTH OF JUNE. AND YES, AM A NEWBIE BUT THIS GRASSHOPPER WANTS TO SEE ANOTHER DAY SO PLEASE DONT STOMP ME. LOL LOL HAVE SEEN/HEARD ALOT OF BOGUS INFO/INTEL AND SEEN/HEARD SOME VERIFIED INFO/INTEL. I HAVE LEARNED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES THROUGHOUT ALL THIS AND TRIED TO USE COMMON SENSE, NOT THAT THAT HELPS. LOL LOL . TO ANYONE OUT THERE I AM UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE 7TH OF JUNE IS A DAY TO RECKON WITH??? JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE, THANKS, M

I was the only one left standing,,like a single bowling pin.

He said this this again,, like if bowling he would pick up the spare!.

He missed.

It is good you did not give your mind and your will to that professional hypnotist

I feel sorry for the others and your ex.

One of the risk we take for riding and do what makes us happy.

Sorry about your accident,,I ride in the USA when i am home and ride also in Dubai.

Often think what would happen if I was in an accident and changed my life due to injury.

Really understand what you are saying here .

Thanks. Appreciated.... Oh, btw, I happened to be caught at a city intersection by cause of a blinking light at night.Guy was coming on his car super fast ( one week-licensed)..He hit me superviolently. I was about to die......Happens. ... I got over it allright. Replaced old leg with new one.......A few years after my accident I bought me another motorcycle which I used for a few years. I never got scared to ride.........

Thanks. Appreciated.... Oh, btw, I happened to be caught at a city intersection by cause of a blinking light at night.Guy was coming on his car super fast ( one week-licensed)..He hit me superviolently. I was about to die......Happens. ... I got over it allright. Replaced old leg with new one.......A few years after my accident I bought me another motorcycle which I used for a few years. I never got scared to ride.........

Even if it isn't your mistake any little fender bender on a motorcycle can be fatal. One of my co workers lost his foot a year ago on his Harley. Another associate at work was killed on a cycle within a year after changing jobs. I would like to get one cause they get great gas mileage but I think I'll pass.

Hello fellows, I emailed Mr Robinson yesterday and asked him about his Dinar predictions. He told me that he meant it as follows end of May meant the 20th through the 31st of May, first of June was the 1st through the 10th of June. As for the 29th, he does not understand why it is there.

My personal interpretation, and I may be wrong, is that the 29th perhaps is reffering to the June 29th. Here is why, on http://www.justin.tv/worldimprovement/b/284158603 among other things he says "...the end of May first of June, or the 29th.." That is word for word what he said.

He then later repeats it and indeed says "...the 29th of May.." as many have said on this thread. However, I believe (and this is my personal view and I may be wrong) that since he has misinterpreted before the words of the Lord, as he himself admits in the same interview, he might have misinterpreted the 29th as well (the Lord does not make mistakes, men do)

I have listened to that interview at least 10 times to understand well what he said, and at first I tought too the 29th was reffering to May, but it doesn't make much sense to me now because "the end of May" includes the 29th, why would the Lord repeat Himself? He said "...the end of May first of June, or the 29th.." ..."...of June..." one might add here.

Ofcourse, no one has to take my word for it cause it is pure speculation based on my common sense only, and it may not be like this at all.

Mr Robinson himself told me he does not know how to explain the 29th. It just makes sense to me to interpret it this way and I wanted to share it with you.

As far as I am concerned, my intuition tells me to give Mr Robinson the benefit of the doubt until the end of June. If this month does not lead to the RV, then we can safely conclude that he was totally wrong on this.

• Upvote 3

I tell you what, how about you ask Him to forget our wealth and save the Millions of innocent people from getting slaughtered. That would be real faith..IMO.

Just how are we supposed to "save the millions" unless we can go and make a difference. This isn't a weekend warrior from our lazyboy event. We go to the masses and share what we can, and help with what we can. The problem is this involves expenses. So what you call wealth I see as an opportunity to actually fulfill the calling many have to go and make a difference. My daughter is in full time ministry feeding the homeless and working with inner city kids... and even though she lives like a pauper it still takes a little bit of money to keep her doing what she is doing, and more money would just naturally increase her effectiveness. So I'm not greedy, as long as it is going for the right things. My son took some money we owed him and had us buy dinar with it. Now he wants to pay to have several wells dug in Africa with a reputable missionary organization. For $6000 you can dig a well for a whole village to get safe, clean water which would enable the kids to not have to walk sometimes several miles for often nasty water. This would free up their time for school and hearing the gospel. It puts feet to our words... action takes money. Just sayin!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

He then later repeats it and indeed says "...the 29th of May.." as many have said on this thread. However, I believe (and this is my personal view and I may be wrong) that since he has misinterpreted before the words of the Lord, as he himself admits in the same interview, he might have misinterpreted the 29th as well (the Lord does not make mistakes, men do)

The Lord does speak to his children... "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me". (John 10:27). Do we always hear correctly? Probably not! I know I don't for one reason or another. I have heard things that were proved out within minutes. I have also heard things that I am still waiting to see come to pass. That doesn't mean I am a prophet. It means I am a sheep of His pasture. I don't know if George is claiming that title... if he does that puts him in a more accountable position. But if he just heard something from the Lord and was kind enough to share it, then we best be careful not to throw the first stone. People that throw stones ought not to live in glass houses! Let's just give this some time to play out and we shall see what we shall see.... period. Go RV!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

@RodandStaff, I agree with you. I have a strong belief that this is the month. There are very many indications for that. I have invested in a few millions of dinars. If it happens we indeed will find ourselves into a position to make a real difference all around us. If it does not, I will treat it as an investment gone bad and that is it.

My humble advice to all, if this RV happens, is to reinvest the money and not spend it mindlessly. Currency is like sand in an open palm, it can dissappear quickly if mismanaged.

I am an investor on precious metals since last year and according to all the information I have aquired all this time precious metals and particularly silver will be worth many times over by end of 2012. In that respect I know that Mr Robinson is correct about the silver prediction at least. (I am not reffering to the prices he quoted because it is very difficult to know that based on economics principals alone. I am reffering to the part he said silver will go very high on the up side, and that is something I know will happen. Unless the world changes and stops its wicked and destructive ways, but I personally think the chances for that are really slim)

• Upvote 1

Even if it isn't your mistake any little fender bender on a motorcycle can be fatal. One of my co workers lost his foot a year ago on his Harley. Another associate at work was killed on a cycle within a year after changing jobs. I would like to get one cause they get great gas mileage but I think I'll pass.

I understand you. .. As I said, I never developed any fear for riding. I just gave up a few years after buying my new one (after my accident), only for convenience/comfort reasons.

• Upvote 1

I understand you. .. As I said, I never developed any fear for riding. I just gave up a few years after buying my new one (after my accident), only for convenience/comfort reasons.

Umbertino, how are we gonna wake up millionaires tomorrow if all you keep talking about is motorcycles? This is the rumor section, you might miss some really accurate dates. Pay attention....