Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

Conversations Off Subject are sometimes good for the soul. It's when you get a constant stream of stuff like Maliki going to Kuwait, or Allawi not happy with Maliki that drags down the interest. Motorcycles are a good subject and these testimonies that bikes are dangerous may change someone's mind from buying one after RV. It could save their life. And, It's usually not the cycler who causes the accident but some haalf asleep auto driver. I live in Alaska. If you want excitement ride a bike up here. 90% of the roads are 2 12 foot and some 10 foot lanes. lots of curves and falling rock and stones on the roads not to mention sand and gravel from sanding the roads. We see more trikes these days. Perhaps not as much fun but lots safer. There are plenty of strings about mostly BS. Getting a break for side stuff is cool. Now, over on another site, Scooby, who is the administrator keeps posting irrelevent junk which knocks off any conversations about the RV. That sucks. I've put Inspoector Clouseau on that case but he can't break the chain, YET! LOL

@RodandStaff, I agree with you. I have a strong belief that this is the month. There are very many indications for that. I have invested in a few millions of dinars. If it happens we indeed will find ourselves into a position to make a real difference all around us.

I have been thinking lately that maybe we should start a topic entitled "what are you going to do with your dinar"? Only from the aspect of "investments" in charities and Kingdom work (if that hasn't been done already). There are all kinds of ways to make a difference. My wife and I have had a vision for 32 years of building a combined multi purpose Retreat Center / Youth Camp... and just as soon as it RV's that can finally begin to become a reality!smile.gif

is there a way to contact George Robinson, and will he respond?

on page 6 on this thread I have posted a link with an interview of Mr Robinson. You go listen to it and towards the end he himself is giving an email address where you may contact him. I did and he responded.

Now I would recommend to ask only serious questions. No person will take the time to respond to silly questions and waste his/her time.

Yeah I know and everyone is trying to say or know or hear when, and for how much, etc. No one has been right yet! :blink:

If I hear about another Monday RV deal I think we are all insane! :huh: I just want to know one thing?

What you are going to do when the 9th comes and there is still no RV and no word of one or when or how much!

Now they bring God into it and I am a God fearing person and I don't think giving this type of prediction about getting free money has God’s interest at all!

What we do with are winnings, If the horse ever runs? Is all he will take notice of.

I agree with the fact that we are entering a time of miracles and changes such as the world has never seen! But if this Money was the answer for all the ills of the world? Well God could just turn Cole or Stone to Gold! The answer is not that simple.

What we do using this money to help others is not as much a thing of I'll do my part and order truck loads of food! sure that’s great but how are you going to help when you have the money to fly to places that need the word of God and a person to show them how to build there towns and city’s and teach there young. You’re just looking over the surface and not seeing or hearing the call! It's time to rowel up your sleeves and get dirty! Well maybe you'll see in time and maybe not but the money is part of the problem if it does not enable you to do what God needs you to do. Are you ready to stand at Jesus' side and fight the good fight and maybe die if war does come? I know are young men and women will not think twice but what about you?

Well, the end, the battle, the apocalypse, will come and go and you will still be setting at your computer screen every Monday thinking this is the one, the RV will be this Monday! Or the next or the next! I'm not slaming or referring to anyone believes me, I'm just saying to be ready to head the call, be ready to stand for what’s right and bet your life on it! When the RV happens you will know because every TV and Radio Station in the world will be yelling about it! So use this time to get ready and have a plain. You just have to be ready. I may have to buy a small plane to get where God what’s me to go, But he will tell me what to do and I am ready and waiting and getting my things in order as I may not ever be back here I don't know but I want to be ready.

And If Armageddon does not come; If God just wipes all evil off the planet? well there will still be plenty to do cause the next 2,000 years of peace ant just going to happen, everyone had to be on the same page and together with God and we will be in for some wondrous times and I can't wait to be a part of it! :P

I really hope the RV happens on the 9th or just soon so we can start working for the future and welcome the world to a whole new way of life and miracles. I was tolled almost 6 years ago when I got my Dinar that it would RV at around $4.00 us dollars to $1.00 Dinar! Or approximately ten cents higher then Kuwait’s Dinar, and after all this time it is coming right back to where our contact in Iraq said it would! They also said it would be quite when it happens like no news for awhile and then on a day and time when we least expect it to happen it Will! So this all sound like what was just said in this queue! Right? So for over 6 years I knew the rate but know one knows the when! So soon we will know, hears to looking at a better tomorrow.. :D

Good luck everyone, God Bless, GO, GO, GO, RV!!!!...

I believe in George. I wouldn't give my agency or allegiance to anyone but the Lord, but when someone who bears good fruits, as George does, says that he heard from the Lord and was told to speak, I listen. If the spirit confirms it to me, then it's as if the Lord was speaking directly to me. I still think that we are in the window of the RV happening and we will shortly see the Lord's hand in all of this. Keep the faith, for you believers, and spend your time planning out your good deeds!! This RV and your faith that you put in it is truly a gift from God, so treat it as such!! ;)

Your just as bad as George then.

From another site....

.I am so sure I heard from the Lord that the Dinar will revalue $ 3.87 – $ 3.98 between June 1 to June 10th says George…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting

Edited by Phoenix
  • Downvote 1

I dont think he is wrong about the event (rv). Now the timing is a different story all together.

I pray he is right for both, but even if he is wrong about the timing and right about the event of the rv, that is good enough for me.

From another site....

George Robinson is next – he is now a member on the forum (NOT DINARVETS) so you can PM him and communicate with him….

George states the wants to clarify things – the prediction GOD gave me was 3.5 months ago about the Dinar would revalue the end of May 1st of June and 29 meant and I believe that something did happen on the 29th per Frank and time will prove this and I won’t back up on the revalue of the dinar as it’s from the throne of GOD for us… in 2012 will be the greatest spiritual awakening the world has known – raising of the dead, miraculous healings and amputees will have new limbs and the spirit of GOD will be poured out on all flesh… In January when I first bought the dinar – sell all of your stock as the market will take a terrible hit in this summer…but the utilities… believe it or not – but I know what GOD said and I stand on it -

Darline states she just got this article just now that today these 3 ministers was announced: Tawfiq Al Yasiri for the MINISTRY of INTERIOR- Riyadh Ghareeb for NATIONAL SECURITY MINISTER and the NA informed IS of accepting the

Nomination of OBIEDI for the post who was interviewed by three committees from the NA and was approved by them. /End/

Questions from callers and the forums for George and Frank…

This RV is a gift of GOD – greed is the problem of individuals that makes the problem of having prosperity –pray and ask GOD to where he wants YOU to place that money…

The great spiritual awakening – its coming fast- great awakening in 2012 is going to need all the financing to get the gospel into every place in this world

Area code 501 – Arkansas – question – you and Darline stated and read about the 3 ministers and it said it was approved – is this the formal announcement or does M have to physically do this – Frank says they have done this many times, then forgot them then did it again and what we need is for the GOI to appear out of no where suddenly…DO NOT be surprised if suddenly the ministers are there and the rate is released suddenly too…

I am so sure I heard from the Lord that the Dinar will revalue $ 3.87 – $ 3.98 between June 1 to June 10th says George…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now it goes to the 10th..? aye aye... <_< ...not bashing, just curious at the extension.

i hope he is right but we will see in two days :unsure:;)

• Upvote 2

I'm giving it till the 15th. Because the 1st of June could mean the first half of June. Anything later could not possibly be the 1st of June.

GR clarified that by "the first of June" he meant up until June 10 so I'm going by what he said.

2 days left!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi, the audio recordings (two) I heard did not include any set date beyond the "first of June" like some have said that would mean The TENTH ? Also some have rumored that healing would start at that time also - I have not heard any recordings to that happing until 2012 from George (THE PROPHET).

If you have a link to any new recording since May 30th, please share.

TWO - NINE or 29 was said by George which he did not know what the 29 or 2, 9 meant. How about End of May to the first of June too the Nineth.

I hope he is a real prophet! That would be wonderful for all on Earth!

GO RV :wave::bow::wave::twocents:

• Upvote 3

:huh: Something interesting about this post...the number of views is more than double the closest other post and many more views than most with a lot of folks hoping, some doing a little bashing but still a lot of interest in George....Okie got left out after George hit the news. Whether right or maybe not... :huh: