Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

Lmfao, so now george was purposley misinformed by god to test us? And you weirdos wonder why us educated people run for the hills from your religious babble.. There is a very informative and intelligent post about lower denoms going on in the rumors section. I suggest reading that as opposed to your gibberish hoping some criminal claiming to be a prophet gives you. What a shame that this guy can clearly be dead wrong yet still defended as if he has done nothing wrong.

Something to lighten the heart. Umm...Hmm...

Go George Go !!!

Let All Believe !!!

:D:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::D

I believe in God. Not George, not Frank, not any self-serving false prophet who would spew a bunch of speculatory crap in the name of said God. You want to know what God said? Read the scriptures. That's where you'll "hear" God. JMHO

• Upvote 4

This link provides some more info on GR's case. View the video from the 14th minute to the 24th specifically on Mr Robinson and the dinar, or all of it like I did.

http://www.justin.tv/worldimprovement/b/287665869

I still believe that the 29th GR said he did not know "why was there" was reffering to the 29th of some month including May. Yes, I hope too it is not May 29, 2100 or something.

It is my opinion that it will be soon though.

I do not try to be GR's defense, I just say what I believe.

I have faith in this investment, Go RV :)

THAT GUY IS A NUTCASE !!!!

--don't watch the 14-24 min. START IT AT 24min. and watch for 2 min. HE BELIEVES IN ALIENS!!!! IT'S HILARIOUS !!!!!

• Upvote 2

THAT GUY IS A NUTCASE !!!!

--don't watch the 14-24 min. START IT AT 24min. and watch for 2 min. HE BELIEVES IN ALIENS!!!! IT'S HILARIOUS !!!!!

At first I thought that they were talking about aliens from other countries, but then it became clear that they're talking about space aliens. He said a lot of little gray guys died when we shot them down. OMG! This gives me a completely different perspective on the interview with George Robinson. Not that I ever believed him in the first place but ..... wow!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, it didn't happen. So what? I refuse to cast stones. I didn't buy a ticket to his show, so i'm not dissapointed. Yes I want it to happen, but it didn't. Were all intitled to our opinions, and I believe he told us his, the only difference is that he said that's what GOD told him. I've heard worse opinions and predictions. Nobody has been right yet, but I refuse to hang him out to dry. Sorry, but its the catholic education I attended that makes me have this opinion. Right or Wrong thats life move on.

You can pick on him if you want. Bu,t i'm going to treat this like the newspaper and turn the page.

Have fun people. Not picking on anyone, just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrId8xH2gh8

"Hymn 43"

Oh father high in heaven --
smile down upon your son

whose busy with his money games --
his women and his gun.

Oh Jesus save me!

And the unsung Western hero killed an Indian or three
and made his name in Hollywood
to set the white man free.

Oh Jesus save me!

If Jesus saves -- well, He'd better save Himself
from the gory glory seekers who use His name in death.

Oh Jesus save me!

I saw him in the city and on the mountains of the moon --
His cross was rather bloody --
He could hardly roll His stone.

Oh Jesus save me!
  • Upvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrId8xH2gh8

"Hymn 43"

Oh father high in heaven --

smile down upon your son

whose busy with his money games --

his women and his gun.

Oh Jesus save me!

And the unsung Western hero killed an Indian or three

and made his name in Hollywood

to set the white man free.

Oh Jesus save me!

If Jesus saves -- well, He'd better save Himself

from the gory glory seekers who use His name in death.

Oh Jesus save me!

I saw him in the city and on the mountains of the moon --

His cross was rather bloody --

He could hardly roll His stone.

Oh Jesus save me!

Great song. Awesome Band. Thanks. Another one on Religion by them is called "My God" from the Album Aqualung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJi8PqB_Mk

Edited by umbertino

I thought the 10th was simply his clarification on what the Lord originally told him as May 28th through first of June. If the clarification was simply his interpretation of the "first of June", couldn't the "first of June" be up till June 14th?

Not trying to make excuses, just trying to give every benefit of the doubt before closing the case.

Take care.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is ironic and sad about this entire thread is that George Robinson never asked or volunteered his opinion to be put on Dinar Vets. Every time he voiced his opinion in the other forums, he was invited. I could understand people trashing him if he willingly volunteered or forced his information and opinion on this site, but he did not do that...someone else decided to post it from some other site where he was asked to voice his opinion. I am disgusted by some of the things that people have posted about this man. I think it's time to put this thread to bed and call it a night.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

What is ironic and sad about this entire thread is that George Robinson never asked or volunteered his opinion to be put on Dinar Vets. Every time he voiced his opinion in the other forums, he was invited. I could understand people trashing him if he willingly volunteered or forced his information and opinion on this site, but he did not do that...someone else decided to post it from some other site where he was asked to voice his opinion. I am disgusted by some of the things that people have posted about this man. I think it's time to put this thread to bed and call it a night.

With all due respect, he did one interview with this Martin guy and two with Frank26 where he talked about what God told him about the RV. He knew that all of them were being recorded and would be accessible on the internet via links from numerous other sites. Sure, he didn't say those things here at DV, but you could say the same thing for Frank26, the GET team, okie, blaino, SteveI, Dan and Tony from PTR .... etc. Does that mean that we shouldn't post any of their stuff here either? This is the internet age. Everybody knows that once you put yourself out there with a strong declaration you're going to have to back it up with results or suffer the consequences. George is a grown man. He knew what he was doing. If he didn't want to be held accountable for his words then he shouldn't have made them a matter of public record.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

FOR YOU BASHERS; GEORGE IS A GREAT MAN OF GOD: BASHERS REMIND ME OF THIS QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE "YOUNG LIONS( MAY LACK AND SUFFER HUNGER, BUT THEY THAT SEEK THE LORD SHALL NOT WANT FOR ANY GOOD THING".

I'm sure George is a great man. He just was listening to the voice of a STRANGER, instead of God. Because of this many will call him a false prophet now. When it doubt don't spout it out. He should have kept that tidbit to himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

himm, Must have missed something I lost the count down on the 10th? Then I turn around and it’s the 12th?? Oh you mean nothing happened? You see a surprised look on my face :blink:

Oh well on to the 18th? 19th? Or for sure the 20th?? Any bets?? B)

I am and was glad to hear a brother (Georg Robinson) in Jesus claiming to have heard the word from God so some if not all that benefit from this investment can further the reason of the love of God on this Great country and spreading the WORDS OF JESUS.

I know what my plans are - making commercials about Christ for thoughs that don't really know who and why Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Also Sharing the love :)

Also help the Men and Women that servred over in the ME for our safety and oil. ;)

Question - when talking with God, you must be very clear of what you pray for, so when He answers the word will be clear, unlike " end of May First of June 2 9." With that in mind, Did the RV happen and not get released to the world yet?

I am and was glad to hear a brother (Georg Robinson) in Jesus claiming to have heard the word from God so some if not all that benefit from this investment can further the reason of the love of God on this Great country and spreading the WORDS OF JESUS.

I know what my plans are - making commercials about Christ for thoughs that don't really know who and why Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Also Sharing the love :)

Also help the Men and Women that servred over in the ME for our safety and oil. ;)

Question - when talking with God, you must be very clear of what you pray for, so when He answers the word will be clear, unlike " end of May First of June 2 9." With that in mind, Did the RV happen and not get released to the world yet?

Have you ever heard from God ?