Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you ready for the RV

BanG

Great post BanG -especially since we are asked questions in chat daily about the VIP and cashing in - way to stay on stop of it!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Right on BanG Master!!! newbies, listn to the BanG.....

Ditto!! Valuable info. Thanks for taking the time to look out for us newbies. Glad you hadn't left DV! So how's the pay as a mod? LOL Shalom! :D

My Brother "Bang",

Outstanding job Marine...... way to keep the VIP members informed!

This is exactly the type of 'post' and or valuable information individuals signed up to recieve from a site like this!

Semper Fi (Oooo Rah)

GG

• Upvote 1

I was surprised today to speak with several people relating to the RV and Cashing process. First ideas, Join VIP, Buy Adams book. After that remember this;

1. You will need a Fincen104 filled out when you go to the bank to cash in; http://www.fincen.go.../fin104_ctr.pdf some folks are saying the bank will have the forms. MAYBE. It takes all of 5 minutes to fill out and have ready.

2. You will need two picture ID's when you go to make your transaction.

3. Do not just show up at your bank of choice, for security reasons make sure you have an appointment at your bank of choice when you are ready, know the name of whom you are meeting. Call in advance to confirm your appointment.

4. Banks will not issue cash, checks for payment in most cases. So make sure you have your account number, International routing number and all pertinent Bank rep information in the event you need assistance in completing your transaction.

5. For your protection do not use standard personal account as there is a small limit to FDIC insured. Get an account that is Non-Interest Baring as FDIC limit is much much higher, varies per bank and their policy.

5. Do not go to your appointment alone, have a family member or close personal friend with you for security reasons.

6. Have your purchase receipts with dates of currency purchase with you as well most Banks will want a paper trail for your transactions.

7. Upon completion of your "cash in" in most cases will be wire transfer, wait for funds to clear your account prior to spending any of the funds. VIP will offer in your area CPA's and Tax Attorney's that you can use at a discount thanks to Adam's hard work. Pay your taxes first and make certain you have no legal issues to address as well.

8. Check out the VIP packages as a VIP you have many many benefits that will serve and inform you about this whole process. Above all else be safe and use careful planning throughout this joyful time. [/

Adam's Cash In Guide

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Consider joining the VIP group:

Your support is what keeps this site open, without VIPs there would be NO DINARVETS - PERIOD.

With that said, VIP is NOT a right - it is a privilege. Consider it an elite country club that you paid to get into... even though you paid, your butt will still be booted to the curb if you cannot or will not maintain a mature and civilized demeanor.

So, what exactly do I get with my VIP membership?

Let me start with what you DON'T get.

You do NOT get:

• The same crap you read at other sites (WOW RV TOMORROW AT $3.49!!!!!)
  • A magic RV Crystal Ball. There isn't one.

If you came in here to see the magic crystal ball that tells you a date and a rate, let me know within 24 hours of joining and I'll give you a full refund. You obviously misunderstood the benefits of joining - and I don't want people in here who can't even read.

Here's what you DO get:

• Private Message privileges
  • Text Message (free) when the RV is announced! (http://iqd.me/l/text)
  • Instant Messaging in the Chat Room (when it's working!)
  • You surf the site AD FREE. No ads!
  • Access to a network of people serious about this investment.
  • I do my best to answer ANY questions asked in this forum - less than 3 hours usually.
  • Special occasions: a VIP chat or conference call.
  • Depending on your interest: Discussion on other investments and way to make profits.
  • Coming soon: After the RV, this VIP room will turn into a strictly investment club. You are already in!

You will see some of the same information out on the free forum, and that's to be expected. you will NOT see all of the information out there - period.

Again, I thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing this investment finished... and then I look forward to moving on to other investments with some of the amazing new VIP members we have here.

Warm regards,

Adam Montana

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP: http://iqd.me/l/whatuget

2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs): http://iqd.me/l/text

3: VIP Certificate FAQ:http://iqd.me/l/faq

4: Get your Certificate NOW: http://iqd.me/l/platinum

5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs): http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

6. Protect your investment: Link1 and Link2

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

More information on how to use the Dinar News Network:

There is no substitute for the best.

...and you're at the right place.

Welcome to the center of the Dinar World - DinarNews.net.

When do you need reliable information, with no hype, fluff, or bull?

Now.

The Dinar News Network is known across the internet and the world as the top spot for the best resources available.

Memberships start at "Free" and go to "Priceless" - here's what you get (updated as necessary):

Benefits of Membership

1. Basic – Join the Email Newsletter (free)
    1. IMMEDIATE notification of major events (RV, LOP, etc)
      1. Announcement email will include:
        1. Rates
        2. Locations to cash in
        3. Time to cash in
        4. Urgent notices regarding changes in tax laws etc

[*]When you first sign up, you get free training/welcome emails. About 5 emails.[*]Progress updates several times monthly, as the situation warrants[*]Over 25,000 subscribers can’t be wrong!

[*]

Passive – read the blog (free)

1. Check weekly / bi-weekly for updates and digested news
        2. Major announcements are posted there
        3. HUGE backlog of archives - thousands of references to facts and information.

Visit HERE, to bookmark it click HERE.

[*]

Active Member – Read and join the message board (free)

1. Over 24,000 members
        2. Study information from well known Researchers and Newshounds
        3. The largest individual Dinar site on the internet, and the hub of the largest network (Dinar News Network)
        4. Have some good natured fun and meet new likeminded investors!

Register for free HERE.

[*]

Serious Investor – Invest in your education with “RV Intel” (Normal price $29.95)

1. 6 years of research compiled
        2. 56 pages of answers
        3. Instant download! Get it here.
        4. Over 1000 2000 satisfied customers
        5. Cut your learning curve by at least 80%!
        6. Audio book available.

Get it HERE.

[*]

Proactive Investor – Join the VIP Group (different rates apply)

1. Instant email and Text Message upon RV announcement.
        2. As a member of the group, your Cash In rate is leveraged and guaranteed higher than any other place!

[*]Access to all Conference Calls and the VIP section[*]Access to Post RV investments

1. Post RV investments are varied by:

[*]Some of our Post RV investments will help defer and lower tax liabilities

[*]Access Post Dinar RV to a group of pre-retained attorneys, tax advisers, and financial advisers familiar with our investment.[*]Offshore (IBC) information and opportunity[*]Many more benefits!

Get VIP HERE

As you can see, there's something for everyone! I invite you to join our group in any way that makes sense for you, and I look forward to meeting you one day... hopefully soon!

Best RV wishes!

Adam Montana

Thanks for the great info. I'm new at this. I've taken the advice on all counts and I appreciate all the help I've been getting on this site.

3. Short term / long term
        4. Risk levels
        5. Domestic / foreign
        6. Income / Growth
    2. We do this by reducing the spread (Get the Cash In Guide here if you don’t know about Spread) (This alone could be worth 10’s of thousands of dollars to you!!!)
    3. VIP members will be given a personal Certificate of membership in order to access most of these benefits.
  • Upvote 1

Thanks BanG! Great info, some of us were planing on cashing in with Ali and are rethinking......... I needed to get the info too......... we will be very excited and stressed so the more information the better!

I am happy to be a VIP member.... Go RV.. Go VIP!

This is my first big time investment and for most of us it is!

Thanks Adam ~ this is a wonderful site! :D

BanG -- YOU ROCK!

I have a question. I bought my dinar back in 2005 and as I was going through my things the other day, I realized I had lost the receipt. I emailed the company where I bought them from and they have since then changed their system and are not sure if they still have the records from 2005. I asked them if I would need the receipt when cashing in and they said "A receipt isn't a necessity. Any where you cash in, they 'll have methods to verify the authenticity." You said that we will need the receipts to cash in at the banks. So I am starting to worry that I won't be able to cash in when the time comes. Any thoughts on this?? :( Thanks for any help!!

I have a question. I bought my dinar back in 2005 and as I was going through my things the other day, I realized I had lost the receipt. I emailed the company where I bought them from and they have since then changed their system and are not sure if they still have the records from 2005. I asked them if I would need the receipt when cashing in and they said "A receipt isn't a necessity. Any where you cash in, they 'll have methods to verify the authenticity." You said that we will need the receipts to cash in at the banks. So I am starting to worry that I won't be able to cash in when the time comes. Any thoughts on this?? :( Thanks for any help!!

That question and a LOT more are answered in the "Cash In Guide" - it's free, if you're serious about this investment you owe it to yourself to take 15 minutes and read it.

Get it here: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Besides the Drivers License.....what is the "second" picture ID?

2. You will need two picture ID's when you go to make your transaction.

Good question and good to know in advance. Go to this link for the information you have requested. Peace.

:blink: so what happens if we only happen to have 1 state issued drivers licence??!!!

You need to get a passport if you plan on leaving the country, and if you need another form of ID usually a credit card will work.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68523-are-you-ready-for-the-rv/page__st__20#ixzz1ORzueb9p

THIS IS REAL HOT NEWS.....IT IS BANG BEING A GENIUS.. SHOULD BE IN A FRONT PAGE FORUM. PLEASE LEAVE.

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A NEGATIVE YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD ON CROOKED. I AM LONG TERM INVESTED. YES I LIKE TO READ ADAMS INFO BUT THIS IS PLAIN NEWS.

Feel the Love, Thanks m8. Was trying to look out for YOU. Peace.

• Downvote 1

Thanks Bang! The 2 Picture ID's took me by surprise. I have two ID's ready: one with picture and one with name, address, etc. (Besides the obvious Passport).

Really appreciate your list-good to go through it before hand......after we hear "RV'd".....the ability to think clear will be very difficult!smile.gif

no problem here in Texas if you also have a conceal carry license..You could also go and just get a state i.d. card. I don't see where you are required to have two. Even on the FINCEN 104 it only asks for 1. You would only need two on it if you were doing the transaction for someone else. You would then need yours and the person your doing it for.

Edited by Snatcher

Two things, please:

Who is that requires two photos IDs? A bank, a dealer? Who mandates two IDs?

Adam stated a photo ID and a credit card would do. Is that a credit card with a photo or not?

I have one ID that has a photo, don't carry a concealed weapon, so I am concerned about being prepared.

Thank you in advance for you answers and assistance.

Carrello

Two things, please:

Adam stated a photo ID and a credit card would do. Is that a credit card with a photo or not?

I have one ID that has a photo, don't carry a concealed weapon, so I am concerned about being prepared.

Carrello

This has been a concern of mine also. I have my drivers license and a credit card but the credit card has no photo. I'm not planning on leaving the country so I don't have a passport. :unsure:

Two things, please:

Carrello

Banks usually accept a DL and a Credit Card as ID - no photo required on the CC. If you are cashing in overseas, you will have a DL and a Passport.