Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could the Vietnam Dong be next.

Luigi1

Many other world currencies are up for RV by the end of this year. The China Yuan, SK Won & Vietnam Dong are the most promising.

Many world currencies locked into the Dollar will soon be RV or float against the Dollar. The reason, a weak Dollar is dragging them down as well.

Many opportunities are still out there. It's all about timing & strategies.

http://worldcurrencywatch.com/2010/04/23/the-five-currencies-to-buy-before-china-revalues-the-yuan/

• Upvote 1

And who told you all these currencies are due for an RV by end of year?

IMF & WTO are worried a weak Dollar will ignite a world trade war. They also fear a weak dollar & PetrDollars are linked to global inflation. It's all about getting the upper hand in trade.

http://worldcurrencywatch.com/2010/04/23/the-five-currencies-to-buy-before-china-revalues-the-yuan/

• Upvote 2

IMF & WTO are worried a weak Dollar will ignite a world trade war. They also fear a weak dollar & PetrDollars are linked to global inflation. It's all about getting the upper hand in trade.

Makes sense since our Federal Reserve has been stabbing itself in the chest every time we print the millions of meaningless dollars. For every 1 dollar we make we go into 1 dollar more worth of debt. We have nothing to back up our currency at the rate we are spending and producing our paper. Some wealthy individuals I know say the dollar will hit rock bottom within the next 5 years at latest.

And who told you all these currencies are due for an RV by end of year?

and they (?) give you a -1 cuz you ask where the rumor came from?? someone out there needs to get a life, or drink less coffee.

+1 keep'm to zero you out (and they haven't even see you in action, lol)

Peace Out

Hi Luigi :)

Here is some info regarding Vietnam real GDP growth

and other matters as of Sept. 2010.

IMF: Vietnam Staff Report Sept. 2010

Also in regards to all the country revaluations mentioned, I have read a bit about

this, and the USD$ is in a slow decline due to the actions of the Feds. Although the USD

has recently rallied up a bit on spot price, long term decline will continue due to the

mismanagement and throwing over 14 Trillion$ worth of liquidity into world markets

in order to prop them up. This will only work for awhile, and it has already failed since

President Bush decided to bail out criminal bankers and wall street frauds that actually

were instrumental in marketing garbage paper products and derivatives on a global

scale that fell apart in 2008.

The names of the guilty parties are Goldman Sachs, JPM/Chase, Morgan Stanley and

a few others. These same parties have benefited from the 80 Billion$ of fed generated

loans that were given at 0.01% interest. Imagine that...and this 80 Billion$ was done

in secret, and just recently discovered. This is not good news, unless you are one of the banks

that got a boost from the good old boys club.

In regards to Dinar4Dinner comment regarding keep...keepm has become a target of a few

who desire in error to use the red marks and play a game with him as they have done with a few others.

It is childs play, and done blindly. Thanks for balancing that out...I guess honest questions are now viewed as bashing.

It is a baffling climate here sometimes.

Thanks Luigi for the info and post :)

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't imagine the dong going much higher.

I don't see the dong revaluing for much either, but even a little is a good profit on that investment. They should be able to hit .06, easily, and that makes for more cash in my bank account.

I don't see the dong revaluing for much either, but even a little is a good profit on that investment. They should be able to hit .06, easily, and that makes for more cash in my bank account.

Agree completely....given the amount of manufacturing taking place in Vietnam and the ratio of a young workforce with advanced degrees, I believe VND to be one of the most undervalued currencies in the World. Given that, I believe .06 to .10 at some point to be very realistic . And I'd be tickled pink.

Edited by Soonerbones
  • Upvote 1

I can't imagine the dong going much higher.

Depends on how much loss is reported globally when the first quarter after the loss of Japan's output.

Viet Nam is a prime candidate to pickup additional manufacturing and supply revenue.

They have far less indecision than Iraq, and have a stable platform to accept and profit from additional responsibility.

Some may predict they have a higher probability to revalue than Iraq, due to stability and mind set alone.l

• Upvote 1

Depends on how much loss is reported globally when the first quarter after the loss of Japan's output.

Viet Nam is a prime candidate to pickup additional manufacturing and supply revenue.

They have far less indecision than Iraq, and have a stable platform to accept and profit from additional responsibility.

Some may predict they have a higher probability to revalue than Iraq, due to stability and mind set alone.l

I agree, when I first got into the VND, I heard that a few big US companies were looking at opening up there, including Google and Canon, don't remember where I had seen it, (so don't ask for a link), i just figured if it were true and since the money was so cheap, why not get a little.

The UN has posted today all of the currencies set to RV on June 1st....

http://treasury.un.o...ionalRates.aspx

Looks like we can end any further rumors/speculation

Trying to figure out your chart... it looks like all the countries are listed on it and I can't see where there is any dates as to when it will RV? Am I missing something?huh.gif

• Upvote 1

You wont see an RV in the dong for a long time. No correlation with the dong and IQD as some have alluded to either. Wishful thinking though.

I agree with both points....and have never understood the reference to a correlation between the IQD and VND.

Trying to figure out your chart... it looks like all the countries are listed on it and I can't see where there is any dates as to when it will RV? Am I missing something?huh.gif

Look to the FAR RIGHT & you will see the dates of RV.

Look to the FAR RIGHT & you will see the dates of RV.

If that is the case here is what the chart says about the IQD...

IraqIQDIraqi Dinar1,170.001 Mar 2010

Nothing about June 1st on that chart that I can see... and the rate is the same, so sorry... still confused!huh.gif

If that is the case here is what the chart says about the IQD...

IraqIQDIraqi Dinar1,170.001 Mar 2010

Nothing about June 1st on that chart that I can see... and the rate is the same, so sorry... still confused!huh.gif

This is on the UN home page............ The exchange rate can change at anytime...... Not just the 1st of each month..

Disclaimer

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

• Upvote 1