Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who wants to try and quess what this weeks MEGA LIE will be? it is getting close , wednesday afternoon ,thursday morning is the usual time for the bs to start........just in time to run get more IQD, AND BEING A HOLIDAY WEEKEND the intel(bs) should be extra special.... :o .

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

who wants to try and quess what this weeks MEGA LIE will be? it is getting close , wednesday afternoon ,thursday morning is the usual time for the bs to start........just in time to run get more IQD, AND BEING A HOLIDAY WEEKEND the intel(bs) should be extra special.... :o .

:rolleyes:

OK. This is ridiculous. First people ***** and moan about the gurus and their wild stories. Now, after a few have stepped out of the picture we are making our own garbage up? Pardon me, but that's the dumbest **** I've heard on here in awhile.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WE ALL KNOW THE CASH IN DAY..... TUESDAY BECAUSE THE BANKS ARE CLOSED MONDAY............. I THOUGHT WE COULD GUESS WHAT THE MEGA INTEL WAS BEFORE ALL THE GURUS(IDIOTS) START SPEWING IT TO THE FOLLOWERS......... :D PEACE

Why don't you go do some legitimate research instead of posting something that adds zero value to this forum? Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Why don't you go do some legitimate research instead of posting something that adds zero value to this forum? Peace.

YOUR OPINON HAS ZERO VALUE TO ME..... DONT LIKE THIS THREAD.......GO READ ONE THAT SPOON FEEDS YOU YOUR DAILY DOSE OF SUNSHINE,RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS AND LET THE GROWN-UPS TALK.........PEACE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OK. This is ridiculous. First people ***** and moan about the gurus and their wild stories. Now, after a few have stepped out of the picture we are making our own garbage up? Pardon me, but that's the dumbest **** I've heard on here in awhile.

Lighten up! It's okay to laugh about stuff. This dinar ride is like an online soap. This gave me a laugh!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we are not making anythijg up guiness, we are trying to quess what the gurus are going to make up........chill

• Upvote 1

they are right now thinking up something to get out of the mess they got them self into and then they are trying to make up another Mega Lie for the holiday weekend and of course everyone will buy their excuse and all along the are just laughing at us while they are typing all their lies.

• Upvote 1

JMHO but, the Memorial Day Parade marching bands will play off key due to the unusual weather patterns and the subsequent flat notes from the tubas will inadvertently short circuit all of the World Bank synchronization (the screens will flash tie dye colors).

This will no doubt cause another delay while the banks re-synchronize.

BUT, that is OK because they will have it fixed by NEXT Thursday! :D

JMHO but, the Memorial Day Parade marching bands will play off key due to the unusual weather patterns and the subsequent flat notes from the tubas will inadvertently short circuit all of the World Bank synchronization (the screens will flash tie dye colors).

This will no doubt cause another delay while the banks re-synchronize.

BUT, that is OK because they will have it fixed by NEXT Thursday! :D

you might be on to somthing........... bet there will be at least one guru friend that just happens to be in the bank when the rate flickers green.... but as soon as he is done cashin in 50,000,000,000,000,000.00 it goes back to amber......rest of us have to wait till monday :D

My cousin who is a nurse in Saudi was invited to some Sheiks house, some weeks ago, for a party and yes there was alcohol! There were about 6 other nurses invited along with my cousin to this party, probably because they were all beautiful women. Well as the night progressed with small talk, my cousin found out that she was talking to one the Iraqi ministers, who had also been invited to this party, and yes there was alcohol :) . The minister was going on about the current problems the Iraqi parliament was facing. He went on with details about the power struggles. I guess he was spilling his heart out to a beautiful American in Saudi, thinking she really knew nothing about his country or the future potential of his country. My cousin just listened and acted stupid, as he spouted off about Allawi and Maliki. He, himself considered himself and Iraqi and was very against the sectarian positions that were juxtaposed and were stalling progress. Little did he know she was my cousin and we in the past, had lengthy conversation about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. She played him like a fiddle. Mata Hari, would have been proud. Well to make a really long story short and to protect the guilty. He basically told her, If the Dinar were to revalue, it would more than likely revalue and 1:1. June 1st. The reason being, the Iraqi people merchants etc... were very use to working with American dollars, the DFI was protected and the currecy crunch was becoming a huge problem in his country along with rising inflation. He also did state that yes the Dinar was worth much more, but there were still alot of 000.00 bills still in circulation, and that would give a great incentive for the people to convert their money. He also said there were many people starving and uneducated, in Iraq and his goal being apart of the government would be to end this cycle. He was 15 when Saddam entered Kuwait. He was formally educated in England. When she asked him, if he knew what a revaluation of such magnitude would do for the rest of the world, he smiled and said, " this is about Iraq and the people of Iraq, not about the resst of the world."

• Upvote 2