Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will not RV until it benifits Obama

I don't think the RV will happen until we are closer to the 2012 election. Obama's re-election team is going to use the timing of the RV to benefit Obama' re-election. Obama and the Democratic party are the ones holding up the RV. I predict the RV will occur Aug/Sept 2012. The timing is just too convenient for the Democratic party to pass up. Imho. We all know how US politics work.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 22

if that was the case he'd pull the trigger now, why pass up the one thing that can help you bring this country back from the economic ruins of today, all the money that the people would spend, paying taxes 2X sales tax, and your gains taxes, with everyone invested including the U.S.A, he gets to take all the credit 4 that, and solidify s him in 2012, remember he already killed bin laden, this would be the icing on the cake. GO RV!!!!!!! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Historically, when the economy is good the incumbent gets re-elected. When the economy is bad, he gets the boot. Our society is so large, and it takes a great deal of time and momentum to see noticeable changes. If Obama wants to use the RV to help him get re-elected (and I'm not saying he is the hold up on the RV) then it's to his advantage to do it sooner rather than later, imho.

• Upvote 3

We just hit the debt ceiling. Now would be a good time for add some dollars to the coffers.

If the number of Americans with dinars is anywhere what some have said, the tax influx will help, and the money spent will create jobs. Now is the time to RV, not 2012 when Obama will more than likely win anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am glad you said, "IMHO". If he did have that kind of final decisin I believe IMHO he would RV now so that our tax dollars and the 14 tril would ensure his election because would be going so well that most would not won't to change a President in the mist of an serious economic boom. Just like no one want a new President in the middle of an event like the World Trade Center! GO RV

I agree with many who have already posted here, if Obama plans to use this to help his re-election campagin the trigger needs to be pulled now......... if it's done now the finachial state of the US will be completly different by december and aparently all done by him and his government , which would put him in popularity with the braindead masses which would help his re-election. It takes time for the money to filter through the country,

Yes we will be rich over night but were a tiny minority not even half of 1% of the population of the US at a good guess, it will take months before the greater good of this RV will be seen.

Obama will try to claim this, we on the other hand know different ..... this RV was the brain child of the Bush administration.

GO RV :twothumbs:

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I can assure you that Obama has about as much to do with the RV as you and I do. The position of President of the United States is absolutely one of the most powerful positions in the free world. However when it comes to the RV, there are world financial powers far greater than the financial powers of the president that are in COMPLETE control of the RV.

Also keep in mind that less than 1% of the population of the US are invested in Iraq or even know what dinar is. As such why would this situation be used as a political game piece for re election? IMO it would not.

Peace

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I can assure you that Obama has about as much to do with the RV as you and I do. The position of President of the United States is absolutely one of the most powerful positions in the free world. However when it comes to the RV, there are world financial powers far greater than the financial powers of the president that are in COMPLETE control of the RV.

Also keep in mind that less than 1% of the population of the US are invested in Iraq or even know what dinar is. As such why would this situation be used as a political game piece for re election? IMO it would not.

Peace

I agree completely with this. You said exactly what I was thinking and about to post.

• Upvote 4

Agree with TJ, even the 1% that is invested would not even put a dent in the elections. Listen to what Adam said so many times "government needs to be fully seated". Everyone keeps trying to find news articles and make up some conspiracies rather than looking at the simple picture. Obama, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or even God do not control this. It is controlled by Iraq and the GOI as well as the CBI.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Peace

A voice of reason. Wait, wait, I have to faint.

Obama never put this in motion. He may try to get credit like he has for other things but no one will buy it. :P :P

What has our president taken credit for that he should not have? I am curious. Thank you for your response in advance.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Peace

Dead On TJ +1

• Upvote 2

Peace

Well... if your going to take a 2D approach to this, yes I agree. But.........if you look at this in three dimensions, there is a puppet Master that has strings attached to Obama, Federal reserve,IMF, WTO and Central Banks in every nation, so a possible connection can be madehuh.gif

Edited by Mongo

• 6 months later...

"We just hit the debt ceiling. Now would be a good time for add some dollars to the coffers."

I still don't understand how an RV would help the US. The tax dollars the US Gov. would get would be nothing compared to what they would have to pay out to those of us who hold Dinar. Yeah, I know, won't cost a thing because the US would exchange the Dinar for oil. That, though, would take years. But first, even if it RV's at 1 to 1, the Treasury will have to pay us Trillions of dollars. And I can't figure out where it's coming from.

My feeling is that our Dinar will gain value over the years as Iraq's economy improves. JMHO, of course.

Well... if your going to take a 2D approach to this, yes I agree. But.........if you look at this in three dimensions, there is a puppet Master that has strings attached to Obama, Federal reserve,IMF, WTO and Central Banks in every nation, so a possible connection can be madehuh.gif

What other conspiracy theories do you believe in?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1