Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Dubai via PTR

drummerboy

My friend who is from Iraq who lives here in Albuquerque and is a holder of dinar by our influence only, got a call from his friend in Dubai that they are cashing in at $4.40. His family lives in Dubai but not invested. He is trying to find out if this is really ligit. This is still a rumor until proven otherwise(we are not Dan & Tony. WEWAIT!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

My friend who is from Iraq who lives here in Albuquerque and is a holder of dinar by our influence only, got a call from his friend in Dubai that they are cashing in at $4.40. His family lives in Dubai but not invested. He is trying to find out if this is really ligit. This is still a rumor until proven otherwise(we are not Dan & Tony. WEWAIT!

My take is that is obviously a lie. I'd like to get a psychological insight as to the why someone might feel the need of lying about .it..........

BTW... Dont shoot the messenger. I found this post on PTR. I thought is was enough to post here since they are actively looking to confirm. Also note that I heard a similar stories from another as well.

Like you, I hope it is true and will search to help find the truth. I'm on your side.... NO FRIENDLY FIRE PLEASE

• Upvote 1

Ok Fair enough.

There are a few of us here in Dubai now,,we live and work here.

Will go to the money exchangers tomorrow in festival city and Dubai mall and check your claims.

Also will go to my bank Emirates bank on Saturday they are open here.

Once I do this and find you are wrong I will post here and will show that PTR along with you post total B/S.

Time for these tall tales to stop.

We are here, good solid info people.

If D/V wants a scan of my resident and work visa I can surely provide.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok Fair enough.

There are a few of us here in Dubai now,,we live and work here.

Will go to the money exchangers tomorrow in festival city and Dubai mall and check your claims.

Also will go to my bank Emirates bank on Saturday they are open here.

Once I do this and find you are wrong I will post here and will show that PTR along with you post total B/S.

Time for these tall tales to stop.

We are here, good solid info people.

If D/V wants a scan of my resident and work visa I can surely provide.

Thanks MidX1... But remember, this is not my claim. I just simply brought it here for everyone to have. As I said, I am just the messenger, not the creator so I can not be write or wrong. Maybe foolish for copying the other post, but thats a different story.

I look forward to the reply!!! Thanks again for the work on your end MidX1.

• Upvote 1

I AM SORRY , when will this end-- with a RV--I think that they will all deny that it ever happened and keep screwing with everyone just out of being malious--when the entertainment value goes down to the point that the it begins to hurt many of our followers then it is my opinion shut the rumors section down for good--if you are not a paid member of Adams site then eliminate the BS posters===

sounds like censorship but really it is not --they are coming from other sites or were the pumpers and dumpers WITH NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!

I have more to say about this but let's keep this site for what it is , people who agree that there is a real potential to make off our investment and share real quality information!

Vip , platnium, post there as paid memebers and include rumors --certainly we can make the distinction as we are really involved with this investment --from 10 years ago to present day

You were correct ADAM if you are willing to pay for VIP, platinum ,you are pretty much a bonified holder and believer in this -some will filter through but no where near the problem going on right now--due mostly to the dominos are falling just not quite to the last slap of tile

Hey Adam you consistantly try to make this site better- this is not a solo effort the mods , the researchers and the real members have my thanks and many others but it does reach a point when the rubber band snaps and breaks--dedication goes just so far before , you become like all the others --you have other interests--your family--our family--without ever meeting you ,I thank you for the dedication--I DO NOT EVER GUSH but in this case thank you

GO IRAQ--GO USA--GO RV---

capt cliff

• Upvote 1