Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Dubai via PTR

drummerboy

BTW... Dont shoot the messenger. I found this post on PTR. I thought is was enough to post here since they are actively looking to confirm. Also note that I heard a similar stories from another as well.

Like you, I hope it is true and will search to help find the truth. I'm on your side.... NO FRIENDLY FIRE PLEASE

No. Of course not shooting you. I was reflecting on the content of what was reported.

My friend who is from Iraq who lives here in Albuquerque and is a holder of dinar by our influence only, got a call from his friend in Dubai that they are cashing in at $4.40. His family lives in Dubai but not invested. He is trying to find out if this is really ligit. This is still a rumor until proven otherwise(we are not Dan & Tony. WEWAIT!

well just to quickly debunk this one. this rumor is a flat out lie like the other post earlier, i sent a friend of mine some money thru westernunion and while she was at the bank (has western union) i called her so she could check this out for me and the lady told her she wasnt aware that the dinar had revalued and she ask if she wanted to purchase any, she told the teller no and that she heard that the banks here in Dubai was cashing in at $4.40 per Dinar and the teller told her that that was rediculous cause none of the banks here in Dubai has gotton a message on the Dinar but they are still selling it. She ask that maybe this bank just didnt get the message and she said maam if one bank here in Dubai was cashing in Dinars then all of them are, just tell your friend he is mistaken, she finished transaction and left. SO ALL YOU PUMPERS THAT WAS A NICE TRY, WHAT DO YALL GET OUT OF DOING THIS, DO YALL HAVE A MONEY POOL TO SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST RESPONCE? GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! DAM!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY LETS GO RRRR VVVV :P:D:P

• Upvote 2

A "-11" to Keepm for calling that post a pumper fantasy??? Are you freaking KIDDING me? I hope those hits came from deluded newbies, because if senior members are still believing this nonsense, then my opinion of American intelligence just took a huge dive. :angry:

• Upvote 2

My friend who is from Iraq who lives here in Albuquerque and is a holder of dinar by our influence only, got a call from his friend in Dubai that they are cashing in at $4.40. His family lives in Dubai but not invested. He is trying to find out if this is really ligit. This is still a rumor until proven otherwise(we are not Dan & Tony. WEWAIT!

$4.40....WOW!!! So what you're saying is...they cashed in 5148 dinar @ 1 USD = 1170 IQD :o<_<:angry:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While I was in festival city today I did stop in at the Al Ansari Exchange.

Buy/Sell rates are the same as before, no change.

Buy at .0027

Sell at .0034

This is in AED,

United Arab Emirates Dirhams, 1. usd is about 3.68 AED.

Banks are closed today because its Friday but are open tomorrow.

Here is a link to one of the biggest banks listing the exchange rates.

http://www.emiratesbank.ae/treasury/ratesAndCharges/exchangeRates/index.cfm

I feel pretty sure that if this rate changes in Dubai that it will show here as well.

she heard that the banks here in Dubai was cashing in at $4.40 per Dinar and the teller told her that that was rediculous cause none of the banks here in Dubai has gotton a message on the Dinar but they are still selling it.

End Quote

Thanks for re-establishing the King,Queen and God of the matter:FACT.

Hey drummerboy - that would be totally awesome if true - I sure could have a good time spending and using the money. Best wishes for a great weekend and other than the world ending tomorrow, lets see what happens come Monday. Kind regards! :lol:

A "-11" to Keepm for calling that post a pumper fantasy??? Are you freaking KIDDING me? I hope those hits came from deluded newbies, because if senior members are still believing this nonsense, then my opinion of American intelligence just took a huge dive. angry.gif

laugh.gif Must have been a bunch of babies reading it then, or suckers of the scam artist himself!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, now these guys are trying to peddle $119.99 investment seminars on trusts etc. and their calls are mainly begging people to sign up. Last I saw they still had 114 seats out of 120 for the event and it is tomorrow. Finally, at least people are seeing them for what they are. Bunch of scammers that were busted up in their MLM business ripping people off.

Maybe Steve is so angry because he ;) was one of (them) that had tried to put this seminar together and it tanked.... :o:lol:

• Upvote 1