Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Info

wbc1

One of my business associates met with an Iraqi Minister the other day on a large in country investment. During the meeting he asked him about the possible dinar RV. He was told that the 000's woul be deleted in about 6 months and the dinar would be worth $1 USD in 12 months. He also said he thought it would go to $2 USD in 24 months. This is not BS. I dont know if the minister gave him correct info, but that is what was told to him. If this info is correct, it will still be a great investment, but will not pay off for at least 1 year. This is real intel from a real minister, not a pumper!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 18

One of my business associates met with an Iraqi Minister the other day on a large in country investment. During the meeting he asked him about the possible dinar RV. He was told that the 000's woul be deleted in about 6 months and the dinar would be worth $1 USD in 12 months. He also said he thought it would go to $2 USD in 24 months. This is not BS. I dont know if the minister gave him correct info, but that is what was told to him. If this info is correct, it will still be a great investment, but will not pay off for at least 1 year. This is real intel from a real minister, not a pumper!

Is your calulator broke buddy. How the he!! is that a good investment. A measly $1000 per million Most people cant even break even on that.

All there is to it . we gotta hang the minister

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

The way people act around here when someone tries to post something they view as important is shameful. I don't know why anyone would want to bother posting anything if they are going to be shot down just for making a post. If you don't like what is posted shut up about it and move some where else but don't nag on the one who is trying to make a civilized post. I truly wonder why some of you are even on here.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

i know i will either get banned for this comment or many people will begin their slanderous remarks but what i have heard came from 3 people. I am not trying to be negative just telling you what these 3 people told me. Here are their qualifications

1: VP Currency research BofA New York City.. There is no intel within the bank regarding any RV

2: George Washington University Professor of economics that was contracted by CBI for auditing purposes bring standards into global compliance. He lives in Dubai. He has heard NOTHING about an RV except in the outside of the bank rumors

3: A special forces Col.X chief of staff for Petraus, lived in Baghdad 3 years and said this is all a myth and was discussed at the highest levels

Now that being said I own 20 million bought 2.5 years ago so naturally i am still hopeful but from what i was told the following scenario was discussed

RD removing 3 zeros

25,000 dinar = 25 dinar

slowly increase in value as stability and economic growth increases

25 dinar x $3.00 + or - =$75.00

my 20 million = 20000 x 3 = $60,000 or 72% profit which is a good profit and one that could not be argued with Iraq.

Now before you start with the remrks allow me to remid you all the shyte we put up with from Okie, Frank and the rest

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Why would a LOP and then a slow grow be such a huge SURPRISE to ANYBODY??? The CBI has been telling you FOR A YEAR that is exactly what they plan to do...

Did you HONESTLY....I MEAN REALLY....THINK you were going to turn your piddly little One Thousand Dollars into 3 or more MILLION DOLLARS at the flip of a switch????

Give me and yourself a BREAK :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YEP B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Well, my view on this is simple. Iraq cannot wait another year to make some sort of change to its economy. They will be in financial ruin by then. As far as the USD is concerned, I believe that not only it...but several other curencies will fail also! We will see this much, much sooner than most expect...in my honest opinion!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting....

Now, which Iraqi Minister (by name) would be willing to go on the record to back up that statement?

Also, the deletion of the three 000's doesn't clearly answer the question as to whether they intend to make a 25,000 Dinar note only worth 25 Dinar

(can't see too many countries like China and US being very happy with that decision) or if they intend to lop the three 000's from the rate which is presently

at about $.00090 USD per Dinar, which would put us in the previously discussed rate of .86 to $1.00 as your "business associate" discussed.

Still not enough clarity on this for me to make any determinations here, maybe you could contact him/her again with some questions from other posters here?

Thanks,

• Upvote 3

Why would a LOP and then a slow grow be such a huge SURPRISE to ANYBODY??? The CBI has been telling you FOR A YEAR that is exactly what they plan to do...

Did you HONESTLY....I MEAN REALLY....THINK you were going to turn your piddly little One Thousand Dollars into 3 or more MILLION DOLLARS at the flip of a switch????

He!! yes, we all are! I don't think any of us, except you, are in this investment for dollars. :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

They really need to change this site to DinarLop.com or LetsLopDinar.com or PleaseLop.com or something like that. Being a trader I am not used to people with the "Gotta Fail" mentality that seems to draw to this site. I was turned on to this investment by a very successful speculator who doesn't get involved with scams or rumors. So new investors, don't let the morons of the world sway your thinking on your investments. Believe me, they usually know less than nothing. JP

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Dont think thatas gonna happen buddy ...... in a year from now not only will the euro fail but the dollar will too, when that happens u better have some gold or silver because we'll be back to the dark ages and you'll have to barter to get a 6pack....... they cant wait a year, they can hardly wait to postpone this for another month but im sure they'll try ..... and then the push will come, they'll be told to do it now or suffer the consequences. with the entire western world bearing down on top of them they'll have no choice ...................................... "**** or get off the pot"

Go RV :twothumbs:

They really need to change this site to DinarLop.com or LetsLopDinar.com or PleaseLop.com or something like that. Being a trader I am not used to people with the "Gotta Fail" mentality that seems to draw to this site. I was turned on to this investment by a very successful speculator who doesn't get involved with scams or rumors. So new investors, don't let the morons of the world sway your thinking on your investments. Believe me, they usually know less than nothing. JP

hmmmmm +1 ....... I like your kinda thinking, alot like mine, I've no idea why people always expect the worst and dont even dare to dream ........

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Shear common sense SHOULD tell anyone that the IQD needs to be on a level with the surrounding countries.

Also, Iraq isn't stupid, they know they have the world's oil and they are NOT about to give it away.

To even think they won't have a value that doesn't match the world currency baskets is ludicrous.

Too much at play here, too many BIG players in the game.

I appreciate wbc1 for sharing the info BUT, do you think that a minister is going to say the truth on this subject....HECK NO!

Ask one of our congressmen about ANY inner government workings and see if you get the truth!

• Upvote 7

Then WHY are you here? ....I MEAN REALLY,.... you obviously are invested, so you must of thought at one time it would make money. Must you be so CONDESCENDING? Rudeness Really!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You are exactly right, gibbs427. First they don't want any more foreigners buying more dinar because when that country turns those dinars into Iraq after cashing them out for the citizens, they have to honor the pre-negotiated oil contract. The fewer dinars to honoor for oil, the better for them. The minister would never tell you, yes, going to rv tomorrow, go buy some more dinar. They would paint a discouraging scinerio to decrease purchases of dinar or even encourage people to cash in now with a minimal loss. JMHO

• Upvote 2

Shear common sense SHOULD tell anyone that the IQD needs to be on a level with the surrounding countries.

Also, Iraq isn't stupid, they know they have the world's oil and they are NOT about to give it away.

To even think they won't have a value that doesn't match the world currency baskets is ludicrous.

I appreciate wbc1 for sharing the info BUT, do you think that a minister is going to say the truth on this subject....HECK NO!

Ask one of our congressmen about ANY inner government workings and see if you get the truth!

TOTALLY agree with you on this .... Who was this minister .. what was he the minister over ... and why would he even be sharing such info .... doesnt make sense to me.

• Upvote 3

Well said ................... what else can i say +1

• Upvote 1

If this info is correct, it will still be a great investment, but will not pay off for at least 1 year.

End Quote

IF this were true and this investment was going to pay what you (the Minister supposedly) said it's going to pay.. THEN....It's by no means a good investment for me having kept my money stuck into it for 7 plus years......I do hope that's NOT the case and that it's going to reward me ( and all) a whole lot more ( within reason but still more than that).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Brother, I'm not hating, but I got most of my dinar at 1100.00 per mil.+ the cost of the money orders... that's not even breaking even on the biggest portion of my holdings, I would take it though just to get away from this investment. I guess I let a little hope and greed get the better of me, but I will happily cash out and move on... here's to hoping this thing just gets done... I need closure... :blink:

• Upvote 1

The way people act around here when someone tries to post something they view as important is shameful. I don't know why anyone would want to bother posting anything if they are going to be shot down just for making a post. If you don't like what is posted shut up about it and move some where else but don't nag on the one who is trying to make a civilized post. I truly wonder why some of you are even on here.

thank you desimo I feel exactly the same way --- if you don't like what someone posts -- walk on by!

personally -- I appreciate any and all "valid" info that comes to us --- and a reminder to all --- if you think people are being RUDE --- give them the old "---" sign!!!

that's what it is for -- NOT whether or not you agree with a perfectly polite and thoughtful post!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess I let a little hope and greed get the better of me,

End Quote

Why you or anybody else should feel guilty/bad for being greedy? Every day lots of folks in this world make (legally) mountains of money without the slightest feeling there's anything wrong with it......Greedy is ok.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I have to pass on this one, (compliments to the chef). If I was the "Minister's friend", I wouldn't be spreading 'intel'. If I was the "Minister", I wouldn't be passing info either. I have to use common sense. We have seen too much happen before our eyes, especially recently, at an extremely fast pace. This pace exemplfies an extreme need (to me). Maybe I think this because of a heightened awareness b/c of research. I signed up for the 'long haul', so if it doesn't happen for a year...great..great...fine..whatever. We are all speculators based on research, we really have no place getting angry at someone. So, with that being said, I am not angry with this original post. I wake up everyday with several choices to make. I choose not to believe yet, another.

Good Luck to alllll of you!!!

GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!

Dia Di

• Upvote 2