Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

86cts to $1.20 is stupidity for RV

General Kang

Bush doesn't look so stupid now does he? No one knows what went on behind closed doors, half of which Bush couldn't announce publicly. He will go down as one of our BEST presidents EVER.

I'm sorry guy not trying to be rude but this guy could never go down as the best president

when I look at all the people that were murdered in order for us to reach where we're today.

Also there are just to many unanswered questions like what really happen on 9/11 and where

are the weapons of mass destruction that Iraq was suppose to have had?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

General, I wouldn't worry to much about what others think the rate will be. Do some research and come to your own conclusions. Here are a couple of items for you to research. Take a look at the accounts that belonged to Saddam Hussein that our government froze. I believe there are 5 or 6 of these and each is in the trillions for balances. These funds belong to Iraq and will be returned at the appropriate time. These accounts will be added to their assets as will all non-liquid items currently excluded as assets. These assets include oil, natural gas, etc etc etc and are worth trillions. We are waiting for Ch7 to be lifted and for them to move onto Ch8. Once Ch7 is lifted all of their non-liquid assets will become liquid assets. There is no way we will see a rate lower then the prewar rate of $3.33.

Keep in mind that the US has assets of 188 trillion and it is my opinion that Iraq's assets will top 200 trillion.

Good point. Adds to their overall assets and they budgeted oil revenues at $79 per barrel. Seems like their silently increasing net worth and I still believe that a good amount of currency has been removed from circulation.

I'm sorry guy not trying to be rude but this guy could never go down as the best president

when I look at all the people that were murdered in order for us to reach where we're today.

Also there are just to many unanswered questions like what really happen on 9/11 and where

Totally agree that clown should be in jail, what a joke he was and I don't think he was behind the PLAN.

Best pres my arse.

Oh and BTW I am a staunch conservative..............always have been.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Good point Scooby Doo and I agree whole heartedly, with this exception. I believe back in Oct or Nov the CBI announced that they had removed about 80% of the large notes from circulation. Now I know with daily auctions and 27 trillion in ciculation its hard to believe what's in circulation and if in fact they did remove 80% of the larger notes. So I have tried to view it as if this had no bearing on me whatsoever. I don't think many realize the efforts taken to reduce what is in circulation and Iraqs inflation is still low. I do believe they have reduced their money supply from 27 trillion but how much is the key. There is so much we are not suppose to know until after and total assets has to be one. Their 2011 budget is based off of $79 per barrel and have been above that since its inception. See I think this money trail (oil) has been manipulated to increase Iraqs wealth and support the plan for a higher RV. The IMF's recommendation in Dec was for Iraq to RI at its last accepted rate plus inflation since. ( I believe late 70's or early 80's). Ok so what did I mean about manipulating the money flow. The unrest in Egypt was orchestrated by a major exec. At Google. He has proven it and spoken publicly of it. Why would a US multi million dollar executive take such leaps and bounds. Well oil prices went up because of the unrest. Hmmmmmm. Then Lybia has unrest and helps escalate those oil prices. Lybia is reponsible for only 1% of the globes oil supply so why not increase export somewhere else to balance that measley 1%. I guess I am under the assumption that, and always have been, that we are not prevy to all that is going on( reduction of currency in circulation) and we will be led by misinformation for a reason. That is why we are all speculators, because Iraq and the GOI will not give out those game changing numbers, intel or dates. I do however believe that the rate will be higher than many think simply because of the obvious efforts to increase oil prices and many respected spectulators have always stated that oil prices would go up before the RV. It will solidify their assets and I do believe a good portion of currency has been removed from circulation thus increasing the rate of RV. Its just a matter of opinion but thought i'd share it.

2 articles come to mind for me. There was an article that said that 70% of the 27 trillion in circulation was inside of the country leaving 30% spread out throughout the world. The other article stated they had removed 80% of the 000's notes from circulation. I assume they mean 80% of the in country 000 notes, but they could have meant 80% of the 27 trillion. I don't believe it would matter if they pulled them in because the value of the notes would be digital now in peoples accounts. I also saw an article the other day that stated that only 25% of the citizens had opened accounts. It is hard to decipher what is truth in these articles. They post articles that contradict one another on the same day.

Another point that plays into rate calculations is that every major country is in on this thing. I believe that much of our debt that is owed to China will be paid in IQD after the RV. We know that China has signed contracts with Iraq to purchase oil and will use the IQD to pay for it.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Well the IQD was $3.22 over 20 years ago when the USD was far higher in value,

End Quote

Well you forgot that that $3.22 rate was in-country only thus meaning jack in an Int'l context.

THE RATE WAS OUTSIDE UNTIL INSANE HUSSIEN WENT WILD. ONLY THEN WAS IT "PUSHED" TO BEING IN COUNTRY. IN COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE SANCTIONS, BUT BEFORE THAT IT WAS $3.22 EVERYWHERE. THE USD WAS WAY FAR HIGHER THEN TOO.

Edited by General Kang
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah...you really can't use any other currency as an example. Because every situation is different; no matter the ratio to the U.S. currency. Have you even studied these countries to see what the standard wages are, and the price of normal commodities such as food? And how their currency got to the value it is? And ultimately, you can't just turn every dinar into something worth $3. Immediately make them the richest country in the world? Yet, not even oil could ever support a $75 trillion money supply...well unless those $75 trillion dollars keep getting deflated by the fed, but in that case, you might make $1,000,000 but a loaf of bread could very well be $1,000. (Just look at how worthless todays $1 is compared to in 1913) I really don't think too many people are looking at the thousands of exceptions, details, circumstances, etc. This isn't something that can be summed up in a 4 page article or even a 10 page one.

Can the fact that the US$ has much less value now than before can be factored in the equation and make the RV at a higher rate?

HAS TO BE FACTORED IN!! CAN'T DO THE NUMBERS RIGHT AND NOT FACTOR THAT IN!

Totally agree that clown should be in jail, what a joke he was and I don't think he was behind the PLAN.

Best pres my arse.

Oh and BTW I am a staunch conservative..............always have been.

OBAMANATION IS EVEN WORSE!! LIKE x 10 WORSE AT THE VERY LEAST

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2 articles come to mind for me. There was an article that said that 70% of the 27 trillion in circulation was inside of the country leaving 30% spread out throughout the world. The other article stated they had removed 80% of the 000's notes from circulation. I assume they mean 80% of the in country 000 notes, but they could have meant 80% of the 27 trillion. I don't believe it would matter if they pulled them in because the value of the notes would be digital now in peoples accounts. I also saw an article the other day that stated that only 25% of the citizens had opened accounts. It is hard to decipher what is truth in these articles. They post articles that contradict one another on the same day.

Another point that plays into rate calculations is that every major country is in on this thing. I believe that much of our debt that is owed to China will be paid in IQD after the RV. We know that China has signed contracts with Iraq to purchase oil and will use the IQD to pay for it.

I would like to read that article. If you have a link I would like to see it. I wonder if anyone in Iraq could verify that Iraqis no longer have a currency to use. I doubt that it would be hard to find out if this was actually the case. If I could get verification from boots on the ground and numerous articles that this was the case then I would absolutely be estatic.

not saying he was a good president...however as to the weapons of mass destruction...I remember watching a story on television after our invasion of Iraq, the reporter was covering a small town where the residents were dying of radiation poisoning from nuclear waste from empty barrels...no one ever made a big deal of the fact(in fact the reporter never even questioned where the waste came from...rather odd dont you think?), but this is Iraq...which has no nuclear power plants, where did that nuclear waste come from? I personally do believe there was a program for WMD, regardless of whether it was ever found or not(or regardless of whether any weapons came from it, it was there)...Iraq burns oil and gas for power...only just within the last few weeks were they approved to use nuclear technology for power plants

I don't think $7 is likely, but the $3.22 plus 20% for inflation allowed by the UN is VERY likely. Anything less or more opens the door for money troubles. Less and the big money guys know it came in low and is going up so they will buy buy buy with deep pockets. Anyhting more and Iraq may have trouble with inflation.

Corps all over the planet are lining up to get into Iraq because they know money can be made there.

This sounds like the Frank26 mantra to me. But even he is now saying the rate might come in under a dollar at first in order to bring in the 000s and then the follow up RV will be in the $3+ range. In other words Iraq can't support a higher rate without reducing the money supply, which is exactly what I'm saying.

The current money supply figures have been debated ad infinitum and ad nauseum. All we know for sure is that they printed 27 trillion dinar. I believe that they have been reducing the amount in circulation and could probably support a $1 RV at this point but I have no strong opinion on how much progress they've made. But I am convinced that there are over 2 trillion dinars being held by speculators alone. Add to that the amount held by different countries and the amount in circulation in Iraq and I don't see any way for a higher rate right out of the gate. The main point that I was addressing is the stock analogy by a previous poster responding to the original poster. No serious minded investor is going to dismiss the money supply issue because it's a part of the valuation equation for every currency.

• Upvote 2

This sounds like the Frank26 mantra to me. But even he is now saying the rate might come in under a dollar at first in order to bring in the 000s and then the follow up RV will be in the $3+ range. In other words Iraq can't support a higher rate without reducing the money supply, which is exactly what I'm saying.

End Quote

Agreed .

If the rate comes in lower at first, and then in time goes up...

if we have a short time frame to cash in, we will not get to see the higher rate..? Just wondering...read some posts about havivng a time limit to cash in. What do you think?

"Iraq is a wealthy country and every Iraqi a present value millionaire."

Seriously? Listen, when you start throwing around phrases like "per capita," things get real out of focus real quick. That's like saying back in the 1980s that "Ruston, Louisiana had more millionares per capita than anywhere else in the United States" when, in reality, Ruston is a small college town with very few millionares. I know I wasn't a millionare when I went to school there but the per capita argument would have you believe I was rollin' in the dough instead of being a $3/hr security guard at night and full time student in the day :-) Right now, the United States has one of the highest standards of living in the world per capita. Have you ever seen the pawn shop reality show based out of Detroit, MI? Those people don't look like the high standards per capita that the statistics would make you believe.

C'mone, Iraq is a piss poor, war torn country who's assets remain in the ground and are only realized when they are pumped, sold and shipped. Until then, they live in squaler that makes Bin Laden's last hideout look like it was actually something special. I cannot believe those statements about Iraq citizens being millionares. Go tell them that and they will probably roast you on a stick.

• Upvote 3

Bush doesn't look so stupid now does he? No one knows what went on behind closed doors, half of which Bush couldn't announce publicly. He will go down as one of our BEST presidents EVER.

Yes, certainly the brightest presidential star ever...what planet are you from? 100,000 to 600,000 dead Iraqis won't be enjoying this RV thanks to him...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.86 to start the RV while alll these other assets are applied to move the Dinar up or down. One thing is very clear... the currency is undervalued. All these other things which are all quite possible will need time to see how they actually come out. we can sit around for 10, 000 years and debate OHMs'. The simple truth is no one knows what the TRUTH is until the out come.... What are HAS HAPPEND!

First, seat the full GOI.

Second, get out of Chapter 7, Then let's see what happens. I am glad this article is out for it does show there was alot of thought and planning behind the RV. Now let us hope the Iraqis don't screw it up. GO RV......86 Staright up!

Please show me the article saying they removed 80% of the 000's from circulation.....if you can do that, I will give you all of my dinar laugh.gif

I don't think $7 is likely, but the $3.22 plus 20% for inflation allowed by the UN is VERY likely. Anything less or more opens the door for money troubles. Less and the big money guys know it came in low and is going up so they will buy buy buy with deep pockets. Anyhting more and Iraq may have trouble with inflation.

Corps all over the planet are lining up to get into Iraq because they know money can be made there.

You have been listening to Frank too much.....or just repeating the nonsense he made up.....either way you should start verifying information for yourself.....and FYI, alot more then just oil is going to determine the value of a countries currency......its not ALL about natural resources.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The stock analogy was not only valid it was spot on. There's no way that they can support an RV of even $1 with 27 trillion in circulation. The only way that they can support values of $1-3 is to reduce the money supply. Leaving the money supply out of the equation is simplistic. The assumption is that their currency will be backed by oil. Proven extractable reserves are at 143 billion barrels. If you figure the price of oil at $75/bl you get a little over $10 trillion. So to justify a $1 RV they would need to shrink the money supply down to 10 trillion dinar unless you add their other assets into the mix. I can assure you their combined assets of everything in the country wouldn't come to $100 trillion which is what they would need to support the $3.86 figure that many are throwing out there. Not without a corresponding reduction in their money supply.

I read somewhere that total IQD in circulation is now 24T. Out of those IQD 24T, about 80% in still in country. Only about 20% is out of Iraq (roughly about 4 to 5T).

And out of the 20%...a large sum is being held by UST, UK and some other countries.

The remaining amount are with us ~

If they RV and USD 3.00 - those IQD in Iraq (+/- 80%) would not need to be cashed out because Dinar is higher than USD ( 1 IQD= 3 USD).

And many would also think those IQD kept by UST and other goverment - would not be cashed out too ~ as they woud be using that money as their foreign reserve or for purchases of oil.

That leaves...us, the insignificant holder of IQD. I dont how much in total we have, but i do think Iraq is capable of RVing at USD3.00. Even then..most likely the IQD that we cashed in~ would most likely be 'financed' by instituional buyers would now be coming in to buy Dinar...

• Upvote 1

Ali,the dinar guru, himself stated that this was not happening in the near future. If it did, he said that the gains would be very slight and incrimental. Now he is dust in the wind. With that being said, 86-1.20 would be a miracle. We are a long way away from an RV. If there is one at all.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1

Please show me the article saying they removed 80% of the 000's from circulation.....if you can do that, I will give you all of my dinar laugh.gif

Keep, the article that said that came out in April of 2010 I believe. I read it but didn't save the link because at the time I didn't think it mattered much. I have tried to find it since but have not been able to locate it. I do from time to time see others referencing it which leads me to believe that it wasn't a figment of my imagination.

I wish I could find it, but not for your dinar, but because it would change the ballgame.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE

I read somewhere that total IQD in circulation is now 24T. Out of those IQD 24T, about 80% in still in country. Only about 20% is out of Iraq (roughly about 4 to 5T).

And out of the 20%...a large sum is being held by UST, UK and some other countries.

The remaining amount are with us ~

If they RV and USD 3.00 - those IQD in Iraq (+/- 80%) would not need to be cashed out because Dinar is higher than USD ( 1 IQD= 3 USD).

And many would also think those IQD kept by UST and other goverment - would not be cashed out too ~ as they woud be using that money as their foreign reserve or for purchases of oil.

That leaves...us, the insignificant holder of IQD. I dont how much in total we have, but i do think Iraq is capable of RVing at USD3.00. Even then..most likely the IQD that we cashed in~ would most likely be 'financed' by instituional buyers would now be coming in to buy Dinar...

There is no way that we will see that kind of jump in value overnight.....it will takd years to get back to a 3 dollar rate! Of. Course they will be able to support it at somepoint but even though they aren't cashing in the whole 24 trillion, the currency is still diluted and very excessive in numbers....part of the reason it lost its value in the first place so to think it doesn't play a role now, your just kidding yourself

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no way that we will see that kind of jump in value overnight.....it will takd years to get back to a 3 dollar rate! Of. Course they will be able to support it at somepoint but even though they aren't cashing in the whole 24 trillion, the currency is still diluted and very excessive in numbers....part of the reason it lost its value in the first place so to think it doesn't play a role now, your just kidding yourself

keep...what rate do you project my friend...?