Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question About Pumping

This is something I have always wondered. How does a "pumper" get paid IF they do not specify a particular company in their pumping articles/posts/rumors?

We all know there are tons of dinar dealers. Let's name a few:

GID Associates

Dinar Trade (recently closed up)

Tampa Dinar

Safe Dinar

Dinar Inc (new one, just noticed this morning)

DealOrBuyDinar

And probably tons more dealers that I have not listed.... So again, my question is.... How does a "pumper" actually "pump" for one particular company? How do they direct their crowd of followers to one particular company. I mean, if somebody starts a rumor saying "RV today, it's done, 3.43, time to cash in!" Then people think "hey I should get more dinar." No doubt that some people actually believe the so called "intel" but how do the "pumpers" actually send them to the dealer that is paying them?

I have always had a hard time believing that people are "pumping" for currency dealers and are on some sort of payroll.... Doesn't really make sense in my mind. Please help me understand how this would work? Anybody?

**I personally feel most of the so called gurus love the attention and it boosts their ego to have people following them and listening to every word that comes out of their mouth. This makes the most sense to me.

I beleive that Pumpers are just like Guru's a figment of our imagination, everyone wants to get credit one way or another for anything that is positive with the Dinar so we hear it all. The only thing for sure in this world is death and taxes!! I hope to be paying some taxes soon, and that will be when we see an RV! So I just check CBI and DB once a day and if there is no change go about my daily activities, why get so ramped up with all these rumors???? rolleyes.gif

Good question. I have wondered the same thing myself and have asked the question before and not one response.

Let's take it a step further.

If a person calling for a $4.40 rate is a pumper. Why is it that a person calling for a $.10 rate isn't? Either rate would result in a profit. So why wouldn't they both be pumpers?

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Pumping brings people... People increase site hits and advertisement revenue on a website... People also provide the opportunity to push other items such as trust funds, LLC creation, Iraqi hedge fund, SMS services, etc... While they are making money on the banner ad space they sell to dinar dealers, and could be getting kickbacks directly from dealers, there are far more methods of revenue generation than just simply the dinar...

• Upvote 2

Pumping brings people... People increase site hits and advertisement revenue on a website... People also provide the opportunity to push other items such as trust funds, LLC creation, Iraqi hedge fund, SMS services, etc... While they are making money on the banner ad space they sell to dinar dealers, and could be getting kickbacks directly from dealers, there are far more methods of revenue generation than just simply the dinar...

So you are saying Adam has pumpers on a payroll? That is what I am hearing from your words...

What will the gurus do after the R/V? Who will they talk to? They sure will miss all the attention, and most likely be quite lonely. I say after the R/V hits, we should all pitch in and send them a fruitcake.

People should just remember to get only what they can afford. I suggest joining about 5 sites and see if everyones intel is in sync and view Iraqs news on laws being passed and just know this is a risky long term investment. It will happen but ya need to be patient. Dont stay up all night thinking you wll be rich, it will happen when it happens,, quit getting pumped from the pumpers...

20 Mil.... IMHO they are not pumping, but are instead glory hounds and attention seekers.

Some are even so twisted as to enjoy leading good people down the garden path, just for chits & giggles.

Follow Adam Montana, and the real news, with links... most other stuff is just Bovine Scatology.

People ideas, thoughts, theories, freindly discussion, and pontifications, help to pass the time.

But again, take with a grain of salt, or a good stiff wobbly pop.

The best things in life RV.

:) yak

• Upvote 2

This is something I have always wondered. How does a "pumper" get paid IF they do not specify a particular company in their pumping articles/posts/rumors?

GID Associates

Tampa Dinar

Safe Dinar

DealOrBuyDinar

And probably tons more dealers that I have not listed.... So again, my question is.... How does a "pumper" actually "pump" for one particular company? How do they direct their crowd of followers to one particular company. I mean, if somebody starts a rumor saying "RV today, it's done, 3.43, time to cash in!" Then people think "hey I should get more dinar." No doubt that some people actually believe the so called "intel" but how do the "pumpers" actually send them to the dealer that is paying them?

I have always had a hard time believing that people are "pumping" for currency dealers and are on some sort of payroll.... Doesn't really make sense in my mind. Please help me understand how this would work? Anybody?

**I personally feel most of the so called gurus love the attention and it boosts their ego to have people following them and listening to every word that comes out of their mouth. This makes the most sense to me.

you just made it to the top of the list congrats!

pump

–noun

1. an apparatus or machine for raising, driving, exhausting, or compressing fluids or gases by means of a piston, plunger, or set of rotating vanes.

2. Engineering, Building Trades . a shore having a jackscrew in its foot for adjusting the length or for bearing more firmly against the structure to be sustained.

3.Biology . an animal organ that propels fluid through the body; heart.

4. Cell Biology . a system that supplies energy for transport against a chemical gradient, as the sodium pump for the transfer of sodium and potassium ions across a cell membrane.

–verb (used with object)

5. to raise, drive, etc., with a pump. (raise HOPE?)

6. to free from water or other liquid by means of a pump.

7. to inflate by pumping (often followed by up ): to pump a tire up.

8. to operate or move by an up-and-down or back-and-forth action.

9. to supply with air, as an organ, by means of a pumplike device.

10. to drive, force, etc., as if from a pump: He rapidly pumped a dozen shots into the bull's-eye.11. to supply or inject as if by using a pump: to pump money into a failing business.

12. to question artfully or persistently to elicit information: to pump someone for confidential information.

13. to elicit (information) by questioning.

–verb (used without object)

14. to work a pump; raise or move water, oil, etc., with a pump.

15.to operate as a pump does.

16. to move up and down like a pump handle.

17. to exert oneself in a manner likened to pumping: He pumped away at his homework all evening.

18. to seek to elicit information from a person.

19. to come out in spurts.

—Verb phrase

20. pump up, a. to inflate. b. to increase, heighten, or strengthen; put more effort into or emphasis on; intensify: The store has decided to pump up its advertising.c. to infuse with enthusiasm, competitive spirit, energy, etc.: The contestants were all backstage pumping themselves up for their big moment.

—Idioms

21. prime the pump, a. to increase government expenditure in an effort to stimulate the economy. b. to support or promote the operation or improvement of something.

22. pump iron. iron

Out of 22 definitions surely one of them fits emot-LMAO.gif

Tho I tend to agree with the "ego drivenness" of it all .... I also believe you can not be pumped without first giving your permission ;)

Not sure how they get paid, but searching boards has given up alot of the players and one person I once respected as well as their associations, come to find out, has quite a history on police record. Below is a discription of techniques and a glossary..atleast you can learn to recognize the basic pumping techniques and come to your own conclusions..on who the players are.

Hope this helps.

Defining propaganda has always been a problem. The main difficulties have involved differentiating propaganda from other types of persuasion, and avoiding an "if they do it then that's propaganda, while if we do it then that's information and education" biased approach. Garth Jowett and Victoria O'Donnell have provided a concise, workable definition of the term: "Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist."[4] More comprehensive is the description by Richard Alan Nelson: "Propaganda is neutrally defined as a systematic form of purposeful persuasion that attempts to influence the emotions, attitudes, opinions, and actions of specified target audiences for ideological, political or commercial purposes through the controlled transmission of one-sided messages (which may or may not be factual) via mass and direct media channels. A propaganda organization employs propagandists who engage in propagandism—the applied creation and distribution of such forms of persuasion."[5]

Both definitions focus on the communicative process involved — more precisely, on the purpose of the process, and allow "propaganda" to be considered objectively and then interpreted as positive or negative behavior depending on the perspective of the viewer or listener.

Propaganda is generally an appeal to emotion, not intellect.[citation needed] It shares techniques with advertising and public relations, each of which can be thought of as propaganda that promotes a commercial product or shapes the perception of an organization, person, or brand. In post–World War II usage the word "propaganda" more typically refers to political or nationalist uses of these techniques or to the promotion of a set of ideas, since the term had gained a pejorative meaning. The refusal phenomenon was eventually to be seen in politics itself by the substitution of "political marketing" and other designations for "political propaganda".

"propaganda" usually refers to the most common manipulative media — "advertising".

Propaganda campaigns often follow a strategic transmission pattern to indoctrinate the target group. This may begin with a simple transmission such as a leaflet dropped from a plane or an advertisement. Generally these messages will contain directions on how to obtain more information, via a web site, hot line, radio program, et cetera (as it is seen also for selling purposes among other goals). The strategy intends to initiate the individual from information recipient to information seeker through reinforcement, and then from information seeker to opinion leader through indoctrination.

A number of techniques based in social psychological research are used to generate propaganda. Many of these same techniques can be found under logical fallacies, since propagandists use arguments that, while sometimes convincing, are not necessarily valid.

Some time has been spent analyzing the means by which the propaganda messages are transmitted. That work is important but it is clear that information dissemination strategies become propaganda strategies only when coupled with propagandistic messages. Identifying these messages is a necessary prerequisite to study the methods by which those messages are spread. Below are a number of techniques for generating propaganda:

Ad hominem magnify-clip.pngA Latin phrase that has come to mean attacking one's opponent, as opposed to attacking their arguments. Ad nauseam This argument approach uses tireless repetition of an idea. An idea, especially a simple slogan, that is repeated enough times, may begin to be taken as the truth. This approach works best when media sources are limited or controlled by the propagator. Appeal to authority Appeals to authority cite prominent figures to support a position, idea, argument, or course of action. Appeal to fear Appeals to fear and seeks to build support by instilling anxieties and panic in the general population, for example, Joseph Goebbels exploited Theodore Kaufman's Germany Must Perish! to claim that the Allies sought the extermination of the German people. Appeal to prejudice Using loaded or emotive terms to attach value or moral goodness to believing the proposition. Used in biased or misleading ways. Bandwagon Bandwagon and "inevitable-victory" appeals attempt to persuade the target audience to join in and take the course of action that "everyone else is taking". Inevitable victory Invites those not already on the bandwagon to join those already on the road to certain victory. Those already or at least partially on the bandwagon are reassured that staying aboard is their best course of action. Join the crowd This technique reinforces people's natural desire to be on the winning side. This technique is used to convince the audience that a program is an expression of an irresistible mass movement and that it is in their best interest to join. [/url] Getting What He Deserves. Heroes of the Fiery Cross 1928.Beautiful people The type of propaganda that deals with famous people or depicts attractive, happy people. This makes other people think that if they buy a product or follow a certain ideology, they too will be happy or successful. Big Lie The repeated articulation of a complex of events that justify subsequent action. The descriptions of these events have elements of truth, and the "big lie" generalizations merge and eventually supplant the public's accurate perception of the underlying events. After World War I the German Stab in the back explanation of the cause of their defeat became a justification for Nazi re-militarization and revanchist aggression. Black-and-white fallacy Presenting only two choices, with the product or idea being propagated as the better choice. For example: "You're either with us, or against us...." Classical conditioning All vertebrates, including humans, respond to classical conditioning. That is, if object A is always present when object B is present and object B causes a negative physical reaction (e.g., disgust, pleasure) then we will when presented with object A when object B is not present, we will experience the same feelings. Cognitive dissonance People desire to be consistent. Suppose a pollster finds that a certain group of people hates his candidate for senator but love actor A. They use actor A's endorsement of their candidate to change people's minds because people cannot tolerate inconsistency. They are forced to either to dislike the actor or like the candidate. Common man The "plain folks" or "common man" approach attempts to convince the audience that the propagandist's positions reflect the common sense of the people. It is designed to win the confidence of the audience by communicating in the common manner and style of the target audience. Propagandists use ordinary language and mannerisms (and clothe their message in face-to-face and audiovisual communications) in attempting to identify their point of view with that of the average person. For example, a propaganda leaflet may make an argument on a macroeconomic issue, such as unemployment insurance benefits, using everyday terms: "Given that the country has little money during this recession, we should stop paying unemployment benefits to those who do not work, because that is like maxing out all your credit cards during a tight period, when you should be tightening your belt." Cult of personality A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media to create an idealized and heroic public image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. The hero personality then advocates the positions that the propagandist desires to promote. For example, modern propagandists hire popular personalities to promote their ideas and/or products. Demonizing the enemy Making individuals from the opposing group, from a different group, or those who support the opposing viewpoint appear to be subhuman (e worthless, or immoral, through suggestion or false accusations. Dehumanizing is also a termed used synonymously with demonizing, the latter usually serves as an aspect of the former. Dictat This technique hopes to simplify the decision making process by using images and words to tell the audience exactly what actions to take, eliminating any other possible choices. Authority figures can be used to give the order, overlapping it with the Appeal to authority technique, but not necessarily. The Uncle Sam "I want you" image is an example of this technique. Disinformation The creation or deletion of information from public records, in the purpose of making a false record of an event or the actions of a person or organization, including outright forgery of photographs, motion pictures, broadcasts, and sound recordings as well as printed documents. Door-in-the-face technique Is used to increase a person's latitude of acceptance. For example, if a salesperson wants to sell an item for $100 but the public is only willing to pay $50, the salesperson first offers the item at a higher price (e.g., $200) and subsequently reduces the price to $100 to make it seem like a good deal. Euphoria The use of an event that generates euphoria or happiness, or using an appealing event to boost morale. Euphoria can be created by declaring a holiday, making luxury items available, or mounting a military parade with marching bands and patriotic messages. Fear, uncertainty and doubt An attempt to influence public perception by disseminating negative and dubious/false information designed to undermine the credibility of their beliefs. Flag-waving An attempt to justify an action on the grounds that doing so will make one more patriotic, or in some way benefit a country, group or idea the targeted audience supports. Foot-in-the-door technique Often used by recruiters and salesmen. For example, a member of the opposite sex walks up to the victim and pins a flower or gives a small gift to the victim. The victim says thanks and now they have incurred a psychological debt to the perpetrator. The person eventually asks for a larger favor (e.g., a donation or to buy something far more expensive). The unwritten social contract between the victim and perpetrator causes the victim to feel obligated to reciprocate by agreeing to do the larger favor or buy the more expensive gift. Glittering generalities Glittering generalities are emotionally appealing words that are applied to a product or idea, but present no concrete argument or analysis. This technique has also been referred to as the PT Barnum effect. Half-truth A half-truth is a deceptive statement, which may come in several forms and includes some element of truth. The statement might be partly true, the statement may be totally true but only part of the whole truth, or it may utilize some deceptive element, such as improper punctuation, or double meaning, especially if the intent is to deceive, evade, blame or misrepresent the truth. Labeling A euphemism is used when the propagandist attempts to increase the perceived quality, credibility, or credence of a particular ideal. A Dysphemism is used when the intent of the propagandist is to discredit, diminish the perceived quality, or hurt the perceived righteousness of the Mark. By creating a "label" or "category" or "faction" of a population, it is much easier to make an example of these larger bodies, because they can uplift or defame the Mark without actually incurring legal-defamation. Example: "Liberal" is a dysphemism intended to diminish the perceived credibility of a particular Mark. By taking a displeasing argument presented by a Mark, the propagandist can quote that person, and then attack "liberals" in an attempt to both (1) create a political battle-ax of unaccountable aggression and (2) diminish the quality of the Mark. If the propagandist uses the label on too-many perceivably credible individuals, muddying up the word can be done by broadcasting bad-examples of "liberals" into the media. Labeling can be thought of as a sub-set of Guilt by association, another logical fallacy. Latitudes of acceptance If a person's message is outside the bounds of acceptance for an individual and group, most techniques will engender psychological reactance (simply hearing the argument will make the message even less acceptable). There are two techniques for increasing the bounds of acceptance. First, one can take a more even extreme position that will make more moderate positions seem more acceptable. This is similar to the Door-in-the-Face technique. Alternatively, one can moderate one's own position to the edge of the latitude of acceptance and then over time slowly move to the position that was previously.[9] Love bombing Used to recruit members to a cult or ideology by having a group of individuals cut off a person from their existing social support and replace it entirely with members of the group who deliberately bombard the person with affection in an attempt to isolate the person from their prior beliefs and value system—see Milieu control. Lying and deception Lying and deception can be the basis of many propaganda techniques including Ad Homimen arguments, Big-Lie, Defamation, Door-in-the-Face, Half-truth, Name-calling or any other technique that is based on dishonesty or deception. For example, many politicians have been found to frequently stretch or break the truth. Managing the news According to Adolf Hitler "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."[10][11] This idea is consistent with the principle of classical conditioning as well as the idea of "Staying on Message." Milieu control An attempt to control the social environment and ideas through the use of social pressure Name-calling Propagandists use the name-calling technique to incite fears and arouse prejudices in their hearers in the intent that the bad names will cause hearers to construct a negative opinion about a group or set of beliefs or ideas that the propagandist wants hearers to denounce. The method is intended to provoke conclusions about a matter apart from impartial examinations of facts. Name-calling is thus a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments against the an idea or belief on its own merits.[12] Obfuscation, intentional vagueness, confusion Generalities are deliberately vague so that the audience may supply its own interpretations. The intention is to move the audience by use of undefined phrases, without analyzing their validity or attempting to determine their reasonableness or application. The intent is to cause people to draw their own interpretations rather than simply being presented with an explicit idea. In trying to "figure out" the propaganda, the audience forgoes judgment of the ideas presented. Their validity, reasonableness and application may still be considered. Obtain disapproval or Reductio ad Hitlerum This technique is used to persuade a target audience to disapprove of an action or idea by suggesting that the idea is popular with groups hated, feared, or held in contempt by the target audience. Thus if a group that supports a certain policy is led to believe that undesirable, subversive, or contemptible people support the same policy, then the members of the group may decide to change their original position. This is a form of bad logic, where a is said to include X, and b is said to include X, therefore, a = b. Operant conditioning Operant conditioning involves learning through imitation. For example, watching an appealing person buy products or endorse positions teaches a person to buy the product or endorse the position. Operant conditioning is the underlying principle behind the Ad Nauseam, Slogan and other repetition public relations campaigns. Oversimplification Favorable generalities are used to provide simple answers to complex social, political, economic, or military problems. Pensée unique Enforced reduction of discussion by use of overly simplistic phrases or argumentsQuotes out of context Selectively editing quotes to change meanings—political documentaries designed to discredit an opponent or an opposing political viewpoint often make use of this technique. Rationalization (making excuses) Individuals or groups may use favorable generalities to rationalize questionable acts or beliefs. Vague and pleasant phrases are often used to justify such actions or beliefs. Red herring Presenting data or issues that, while compelling, are irrelevant to the argument at hand, and then claiming that it validates the argument. Repetition This is the repeating of a certain symbol or slogan so that the audience remembers it. This could be in the form of a jingle or an image placed on nearly everything in the picture/scene. Scapegoating Assigning blame to an individual or group, thus alleviating feelings of guilt from responsible parties and/or distracting attention from the need to fix the problem for which blame is being assigned. Slogans A slogan is a brief, striking phrase that may include labeling and stereotyping. Although slogans may be enlisted to support reasoned ideas, in practice they tend to act only as emotional appeals. Opponents of the US's invasion and occupation of Iraq use the slogan "blood for oil" to suggest that the invasion and its human losses was done to access Iraq's oil riches. On the other hand, supporters who argue that the US should continue to fight in Iraq use the slogan "cut and run" to suggest withdrawal is cowardly or weak. Stereotyping This technique attempts to arouse prejudices in an audience by labeling the object of the propaganda campaign as something the target audience fears, hates, loathes, or finds undesirable. For instance, reporting on a foreign country or social group may focus on the stereotypical traits that the reader expects, even though they are far from being representative of the whole country or group; such reporting often focuses on the anecdotal. In graphic propaganda, including war posters, this might include portraying enemies with stereotyped racial features. Straw man A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position. Testimonial Testimonials are quotations, in or out of context, especially cited to support or reject a given policy, action, program, or personality. The reputation or the role (expert, respected public figure, etc.) of the individual giving the statement is exploited. The testimonial places the official sanction of a respected person or authority on a propaganda message. This is done in an effort to cause the target audience to identify itself with the authority or to accept the authority's opinions and beliefs as its own. Third party technique Works on the principle that people are more willing to accept an argument from a seemingly independent source of information than from someone with a stake in the outcome. It is a marketing strategy commonly employed by Public Relations (PR) firms, that involves placing a premeditated message in the "mouth of the media." Third party technique can take many forms, ranging from the hiring of journalists to report the organization in a favorable light, to using scientists within the organization to present their perhaps prejudicial findings to the public. Frequently astroturf groups or front groups are used to deliver the message. Foreign governments, particularly those that own marketable commercial products or services, often promote their interests and positions through the advertising of those goods because the target audience is not only largely unaware of the forum as vehicle for foreign messaging but also willing to receive the message while in a mental state of absorbing information from advertisements during television commercial breaks, while reading a periodical, or while passing by billboards in public spaces. A prime example of this messaging technique is advertising campaigns to promote international travel. While advertising foreign destinations and services may stem from the typical goal of increasing revenue by drawing more tourism, some travel campaigns carry the additional or alternative intended purpose of promoting good sentiments or improving existing ones among the target audience towards a given nation or region. It is common for advertising promoting foreign countries to be produced and distributed by the tourism ministries of those countries, so these ads often carry political statements and/or depictions of the foreign government's desired international public perception. Additionally, a wide range of foreign airlines and travel-related services which advertise separately from the destinations, themselves, are owned by their respective governments; examples include, though are not limited to, the Emirates airline (Dubai), Singapore Airlines (Singapore), Qatar Airways (Qatar), China Airlines (Taiwan/Republic of China), and Air China (People's Republic of China). By depicting their destinations, airlines, and other services in a favorable and pleasant light, countries market themselves to populations abroad in a manner that could mitigate prior public impressions. See: Soft Power Thought-terminating cliché A commonly used phrase, sometimes passing as folk wisdom, used to quell cognitive dissonance. Transfer Also known as association, this is a technique that involves projecting the positive or negative qualities of one person, entity, object, or value onto another to make the second more acceptable or to discredit it. It evokes an emotional response, which stimulates the target to identify with recognized authorities. Often highly visual, this technique often utilizes symbols (e.g. swastikas) superimposed over other visual images (e.g. logos). These symbols may be used in place of words. Selective truth Richard Crossman, the British Deputy Director of Psychological Warfare Division (PWD) for the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF) during the Second World War said "In propaganda truth pays... It is a complete delusion to think of the brilliant propagandist as being a professional liar. The brilliant propagandist is the man who tells the truth, or that selection of the truth which is requisite for his purpose, and tells it in such a way that the recipient does not think he is receiving any propaganda... [...] The art of propaganda is not telling lies, bur rather selecting the truth you require and giving it mixed up with some truths the audience wants to hear."[13] Unstated assumption This technique is used when the idea the propagandist wants to plant would seem less credible if explicitly stated. The concept is instead repeatedly assumed or implied. Virtue words These are words in the value system of the target audience that produce a positive image when attached to a person or issue. Peace, happiness, security, wise leadership, freedom, "The Truth", etc. are virtue words. Many see religiosity as a virtue, making associations to this quality affectively beneficial. Their use is considered of the Transfer propaganda technique

Sorry ...that post didn't print out quite right and I'm sure to some a long read.

Sorry about that!

Go RV

If a person calling for a $4.40 rate is a pumper. Why is it that a person calling for a $.10 rate isn't? Either rate would result in a profit. So why wouldn't they both be pumpers?

They both are. If you think it is about to RV at a nice rate, you may want to go buy some. But if you have some and you get the news that it will RV at a lower rate than you hoped, the sane thing to do is buy more!

It's a complex topic, but there are MANY beneficiaries to the work of the pumpers, and therefore a never-ending supply. The obvious beneficiaries are as follows:

1) The Government of Iraq - making millions of dollars each month on the sale of Dinars......essentially receiving extremely long-term interest-free LOANS from investors.

2) Dinar Dealers - obviously making huge 20-50% profits on "each side" of the exchange process, while operating a relatively low overhead business.

3) Dinar Websites - most making thousands of dollars each month on advertising, sale of books, materials and various associated services.

4) Advertisers - benefitting from individual visitors to the websites.

Clearly, the pumping benefits all of the above, and they all have reason to support and encourage the pumping. Without the pumpers, all would fail, or at least be far less successful. Logically, any or all could be, and should be employing pumpers. Without an intensive investigation, it's virtually impossible to know where the connections are. Any of the above could be site owners, dealers, or even engaged by the G.O.I. itself. The longer it goes on, and the better the rumors, the more people are drawn to the websites, the dealers, etc. It's big business, and involves millions of Dollars. In all probability, all of them participate in some way in the pumping, and it matters very little where the victims are ultimately directed. They all win regardless. :blink:

• Upvote 2

So you are saying Adam has pumpers on a payroll? That is what I am hearing from your words...

Whether we like it or not, pumpers draw a huge crowd and their words a huge following.Oh and I am interested in becoming VIP,so how much is a VIP membership per 6 months here?And I don't want to be there if there aren't others to communicate with...so how many total VIP members would you guess that there are?Just curious.

Pumping the Dinar for sales is, and always will be a myth. Dinar sites compete, yes, but some have very, very avid followings and hence the mod/gurus become overnight celebrities and egos start soaring. Then all of a sudden they have major, super secret contacts (which did not exist the day before) and they string they're worshipers along ala the pied piper. Many of these folks used to be chatters here at DV and left to start their own road/comedy show blogs. Others started sites or blogs and are very connected and astute. Just my 2 dinars worth. ;) take it from a long , long time investor (7 years and still purchasing). I have seen it all.

Pumping the Dinar for sales is, and always will be a myth. Dinar sites compete, yes, but some have very, very avid followings and hence the mod/gurus become overnight celebrities and egos start soaring. Then all of a sudden they have major, super secret contacts (which did not exist the day before) and they string they're worshipers along ala the pied piper. Many of these folks used to be chatters here at DV and left to start their own road/comedy show blogs. Others started sites or blogs and are very connected and astute. Just my 2 dinars worth. ;) take it from a long , long time investor (7 years and still purchasing). I have seen it all.

Thanks for your input. I have always believed the number one reason for all of the pumping is due to ego's. Thanks everybody for your input.

It's a complex topic, but there are MANY beneficiaries to the work of the pumpers, and therefore a never-ending supply. The obvious beneficiaries are as follows:

1) The Government of Iraq - making millions of dollars each month on the sale of Dinars......essentially receiving extremely long-term interest-free LOANS from investors.

2) Dinar Dealers - obviously making huge 20-50% profits on "each side" of the exchange process, while operating a relatively low overhead business.

3) Dinar Websites - most making thousands of dollars each month on advertising, sale of books, materials and various associated services.

Clearly, the pumping benefits all of the above, and they all have reason to support and encourage the pumping. Without the pumpers, all would fail, or at least be far less successful. Logically, any or all could be, and should be employing pumpers. Without an intensive investigation, it's virtually impossible to know where the connections are. Any of the above could be site owners, dealers, or even engaged by the G.O.I. itself. The longer it goes on, and the better the rumors, the more people are drawn to the websites, the dealers, etc. It's big business, and involves millions of Dollars. In all probability, all of them participate in some way in the pumping, and it matters very little where the victims are ultimately directed. They all win regardless. :blink:

Hi Legolas :D

Well stated and true. Many benefit from the hype...it causes sales and referrals...

that is the bottom line. Visitors see the banner ads, codes are set for sites, etc., etc.

It has been going on for years.

Ego driven also indeed, but even the egotists need to make money, and they found a very

very ripe region within the frenzy. From what I have seen, the entire situation over time was

made into something that it was never intended. The only way to boost the sales and income

of dealers and those that piggy back off sales is to make this larger than life...the rumor folks

accomplished it all within a few years, involving everyone from IMF, UST, BIS, WTO, and the list goes on.

Make something appear dramatic and larger than life, gives them the results they are looking for.

When something needs propped up via lies and made up stories, there is something drastically

wrong with the picture. The IQD will increase in value, it will not be a world changer, it will be a revaluation

of a war torn countries currency and *hopefully* allow us to realize some profit. Nothing more, but this alone

would never have accomplished the sheer amount of sales as hype and rumors and lies....unfortunately.

If something cannot stand on its own merit, other creative means must be employed to make it appear as

something it is not. The rumors did so well over time, that much of what people think is "fact" can often be

traced back to pure rumor and fabrication.

Good post 20million :) Thank you.

All my best! Have a nice weekend :D

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

GID Associates

Tampa Dinar

Safe Dinar

DealOrBuyDinar

Question about pumping (how does it work)?

All I can tell you is........up and down....... in and out....up and down........in and outsmile.gif

Edited by Mongo

Maybe I am not understanding this correctly but my main question is "How does one particular post on a different forum direct folks to one particular company?"

For example: Let's say that I am the pumper and I post some hyped up article but don't specify a particular dealer. The potential buyer could go to any dealer they wish. Right? How do I get compensated as the pumper from a certain dealer if I don't know who (meaning the customer) exactly purchased from what exact dealer? Unless I (the pumper) am on a payroll for ALL dinar dealers... Do you see what I'm saying? It is obvious that all of the rumors/lies will generate more traffic to forums that pretty much all have banner ads for different dealers. But if a forum (DV) has ads to different dealers HOW DO YOU DIRECT YOUR CUSTOMER TO ONE PARTICULAR COMPANY?

"In all probability, all of them participate in some way in the pumping, and it matters very little where the victims are ultimately. They all win regardless." This must mean that the ENTIRE Dinar industry is all tied together and is one big conspiracy theory if it doesn't matter how the customers get directed or to which company. What, they (dinar companies / dinar forums) all share profits with each other? I do understand that the more pumping/lies/rumors/intel that flies around on the net generates more traffic in general to forums and dinar exchangers, that part is clear. My main question was if a pumper doesn't specify a particular dealer in his lie/rumor/intel then how does he get paid from which dealer if they have no real way to track who goes where...

It's not that big of a deal but I am kind of getting sick of people always saying "you're a pumper" or "he must be a pumper" when it is clearly not the case. Somebody please tell me exactly who gets what amount from who after a particular purchase. If you can follow the money trail I would love to see it!

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Sorry 20milliondinar. No one can because no one has proof that any individual gets paid for pumping. I think that people use the word pumper when what they mean is liar. Unfortunately, people are liars and they post things that get others to believe the RV is imminent or the rate is going to be ridiculously high or low. If it is high, people want more because of their own greed. If it is low then people feel they need to buy more to get to where they want to be financially, basically again greed. Sites might get kickbacks or get paid for advertising of dealers but in my view that is free enterprise. If I had a site and a dealer came to me and said I will pay you x amount a month to run my ad, then I would say sure thing. Operating sites isn't free and is time consuming. Now in the case of the guru's, I don't believe they get paid. I believe they do what they do because of some sort of inadequacy. It is a type of empowerment for them to have others hanging on their every word. Personally, I am not sure why anyone would remain loyal to them after the first dozen or so times they were wrong. But, hey to each their own I guess. I remain here at DV because everyone here isn't afraid to call BS when it gets posted. We sort of police our site and try to ensure that those that may be persuaded to buy are aware of the fact that info posted may not be factual. But, these are just my thoughts on the subject. I encourage everyone to draw their own conclusions. Go RV.

Sorry 20milliondinar. No one can because no one has proof that any individual gets paid for pumping. I think that people use the word pumper when what they mean is liar. Unfortunately, people are liars and they post things that get others to believe the RV is imminent or the rate is going to be ridiculously high or low. If it is high, people want more because of their own greed. If it is low then people feel they need to buy more to get to where they want to be financially, basically again greed. Sites might get kickbacks or get paid for advertising of dealers but in my view that is free enterprise. If I had a site and a dealer came to me and said I will pay you x amount a month to run my ad, then I would say sure thing. Operating sites isn't free and is time consuming. Now in the case of the guru's, I don't believe they get paid. I believe they do what they do because of some sort of inadequacy. It is a type of empowerment for them to have others hanging on their every word. Personally, I am not sure why anyone would remain loyal to them after the first dozen or so times they were wrong. But, hey to each their own I guess. I remain here at DV because everyone here isn't afraid to call BS when it gets posted. We sort of police our site and try to ensure that those that may be persuaded to buy are aware of the fact that info posted may not be factual. But, these are just my thoughts on the subject. I encourage everyone to draw their own conclusions. Go RV.

Nailed it! My thoughts exactly. Thank you for the input my friend.