Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP is it, unfortunately...

prykdev

Hate to say it, REALLY hate to say it, but a BOA friend says there is talk in the top about the Iraqi Dinar "situation". Seems al Quida stole a bunch of NID in a bank heist several years ago. If there is an RV, al Qaeda is financed like a small nation. LOP, for some reason, is the only way to smoke out the bad $. Does not make sense to me...why not print new & different money? I dunno, but I hate the whole situation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 37

Hate to say it, REALLY hate to say it, but a BOA friend says there is talk in the top about the Iraqi Dinar "situation". Seems al Quida stole a bunch of NID in a bank heist several years ago. If there is an RV, al Qaeda is financed like a small nation. LOP, for some reason, is the only way to smoke out the bad $. Does not make sense to me...why not print new & different money? I dunno, but I hate the whole situation.

I really hope your joking about this holding up an RV>? There are plenty of filthy rich arabs to support Al Quida.

A LOP WOULD DESTROY IRAQ PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

laugh.gifTHIS IS PURE BS - LET THE AL QUEDA JUST TRY TO CASH-IN laugh.gif DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE ANY MONEY FROM ANYWHERE?

I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF SH_T ON THIS SITE AND NOW AT THE 11TH HOUR YOU POST THIS OUTRAGEOUS CRAP? LIKE A BANKER IN THE USA KNOWS WTF THE A q HAS?laugh.gif

NICE TRY DICKWEED BUT YOUR BOA FRIEND IS AN UNRELIABLE AND STUPID HUMAN AND AS THEY SAY "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"laugh.gif

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Never in the history of money has ANY 3 zero money been lopped. Lops are in currencies with 4, 5, and 6 zeros; and in Africa! No Arab or Asian nation has EVER LOPPED their currency. As to Al Quida the stolen money has serial numbers on it. When ANY of the stolen money comes in those serial numbers will draw an instant red flag. As Iraq has put in their new computer system that will definatly red flag those serial numbers.

I am pretty sure Nigeria took off 2 zeros from their currency back in 2007 making an old 100 Naira note worth 1 New Naira.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey Newbie

You sure are a dumb one!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I doubt that any terrorist groups steals IQD in the thought that it may Re-value.

If $ was stolen, it was stolen just for the same reasons bank robbers rob banks. To make away with money.

Which basically means, they did it for the money, not the RV.

And I am sure the terrorist groups have their ways of funding themselves. It doesn't matter which currency they have.

Heck! They refer to the west as infidels and I wouldn't be surprised if they use USD in transactions. (ironic huh?)

and he got this in his first thirty min of being a member here lol:P

:lol:

Welcome to DV. As you can see by your cred meter we don't mince words and we take no prisoners. You might want to think before you post your next comment.

• Upvote 2

Never in the history of money has ANY 3 zero money been lopped. Lops are in currencies with 4, 5, and 6 zeros; and in Africa! No Arab or Asian nation has EVER LOPPED their currency.

WOW!!! You are simply amazing.

It took me less than three minutes to find over 60 redenominations of 3 zeros or less.

Either you simply state things as a matter of fact despite having absolutely no knowledge whatsoever, or you simply lie on purpose.

Also many Arab and Asian countries have RD'd as well.

And since you posted this same gibberish over a week ago and I replied then also, I think you are putting out false information on purpose.

Why do you do that???

• Upvote 1