Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

only read this if your in a bashing mood

it just does not add up why would you close a business that is doing so well can someone not run it for him while he relocates or secures the family with security or vacation for a while .and how about roger checking out at the same time i hope the forced rate is not so bad they would run .it would not fall on them period..is this going to be one of those epic endings Hollywood could never dream of good or bad . i always go back to the fact that i was led to this investment by a law our government passed so in my eyes they would hold 100% of the blame if it goes south . could you imagine a July 01 and here we are just because on guy stops selling, well another has opened.and who says there not going to auction more dinars. the slow down was only that. when someone says Intel post RV in any text or meaning it will just be a bad word that means nothing at all for it was used without intelligence over and over again i can put up with the word dinar but never again will i put any faith into the meaning of Intel for it means sell that dinar at all cost.and all of the hot RV Intel on payday OH yes its coming Sunday its done ships at sea we can sit back and wait , remember all those countries cashing in 3 months ago. they did feed us good it made us feel good on Friday .my daughter said if i bought her more dinar for graduation she would tear it up . i know i should never mix a strong beverage and post this mindless babble sorry folksbiggrin.gif i am worn out, roger was so right i need to get away from this. it has changed everything and its not even here !!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

it just does not add up why would you close a business that is doing so well can someone not run it for him while he relocates or secures the family with security or vacation for a while .and how about roger checking out at the same time i hope the forced rate is not so bad they would run .it would not fall on them period..is this going to be one of those epic endings Hollywood could never dream of good or bad . i always go back to the fact that i was led to this investment by a law our government passed so in my eyes they would hold 100% of the blame if it goes south . could you imagine a July 01 and here we are just because on guy stops selling, well another has opened.and who says there not going to auction more dinars. the slow down was only that. when someone says Intel post RV in any text or meaning it will just be a bad word that means nothing at all for it was used without intelligence over and over again i can put up with the word dinar but never again will i put any faith into the meaning of Intel for it means sell that dinar at all cost.and all of the hot RV Intel on payday OH yes its coming Sunday its done ships at sea we can sit back and wait , remember all those countries cashing in 3 months ago. they did feed us good it made us feel good on Friday .my daughter said if i bought her more dinar for graduation she would tear it up . i know i should never mix a strong beverage and post this mindless babble sorry folksbiggrin.gif i am worn out, roger was so right i need to get away from this. it has changed everything and its not even here !!

blink.gif why not add some more b/s did anyone buy that when roger said Ali would know 2 hours before the RV and he would contact D.D. and we would be one of the first notified can we still get that notice ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK, I'm going to put ALI's good name to rest HERE and NOW. My group that invested with ALI years ago has always had the privilege of keeping in touch with him in conference calls and news updates from him. The day his "Press Release" was sent out and everyone took off with the rumor mill we spoke with ALI late that afternoon via CC..... NO BS I'm not in the BS business.......ALI confirmed that he is still in business and just pulling back as there is allot going on in the market. He reassured us that at the point of the RV he would be there for us to cash in and for all his clients. He has never lied to us before I do not imagine he will start now. Those of you who know me know I do not make predictions or post silly BS to waste anyone's time, this is the real deal and ALI will be there for us. Peace.

• Upvote 1

I'm friends with Roger, and I can assure you, his absence has nothing to do with this. He just needed to take some time with his wife because running his site has taken up all of his time.

...i always go back to the fact that i was led to this investment by a law our government passed so in my eyes they would hold 100% of the blame if it goes south . ...

Did you get into this investment because you saw the law, or because you believed what people told you that law meant? Wow, if this goes south, you should really learn where the problem lies before you fall for another one. Wanna buy some Dong?

ITS CALLED FAMILY FIRST! IF WHAT HAS HAPPEN IS TRUE........YOU THE CUSTOMER AND THE BUSINESS REALLY DONT MATTER.................... MONEY DOES NOT MAKE THE MAN.....WHAT YOU DO MAKES YOU WHAT YOU ARE! :D AND IM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF SAYING THIS, BUT READ THE FREAKIN 2ND LINE OF HIS NOTICE.......... IF....AND I SAY THAT WITH SOME DOUBT LOL...IF AN RV OCCURES HE SAID HE WILL REOPEN............................PLUS MAYBE THE DUDE IS JUST TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT READ OR INVESTIGATE FOR THEMSELVES AND IS REALLY TIRED OF ANSWERING THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER!!! B)

Edited by Crow

Well, I can understand the frustration, but keep the rumors as entertainment and don't buy into the "Gurus". Yes it has been said that it is happening every week for quite some time, but keep that in mind and read here to stay on top of the information and laugh a little. I mean, every week! It is difficult to be dragged around like that, but keep your head about you, and remember that next week there will be another chance for the RV, just watch. Laugh a little, it's what I do.

OK, I'm going to put ALI's good name to rest HERE and NOW. My group that invested with ALI years ago has always had the privilege of keeping in touch with him in conference calls and news updates from him. The day his "Press Release" was sent out and everyone took off with the rumor mill we spoke with ALI late that afternoon via CC..... NO BS I'm not in the BS business.......ALI confirmed that he is still in business and just pulling back as there is allot going on in the market. He reassured us that at the point of the RV he would be there for us to cash in and for all his clients. He has never lied to us before I do not imagine he will start now. Those of you who know me know I do not make predictions or post silly BS to waste anyone's time, this is the real deal and ALI will be there for us. Peace.

let me say this in response to your post Bang,

a few years ago Dave Thomas the founder of Wendy's died and God bless his soul- his company had not shut down to mourn the death of their founder since there was no way all of the Wendy's across this country would shut down for his funeral. If Wendy's had shut down temporarely, it would have cause a financial nightmare for Wendy's. Now Ali claims to have some boogymen after him according to him and is worried about his family. He states that he will be there post -RV to finish what he started for his loyal customers. So, I guess these boogeymen are going to stop chasing him and his family post -Rv and let him take care of his customers with the cash-in. LOL Everyday that he is not selling currency he would in fact be losing money- right?........thousands or millions to be exact? maybe Ali knows the date and the rate. Adam himself has said that there is know one who has more connections in Iraq in regarding this investment than Ali. Maybe Ali will be the richest man in the world post-Rv and the FBI has informed him of the possible backlash of having such financial wealth from being the richest man in the world. Does anybody know how much capital Ali has generated in the past seven years? If I were Ali I would be sitting on billions of IQDs and would most definitely need the assistance of the FBI to help make sure that my life and my family's lives were protected.

This Dinar investment is not a scam, but the real deal. I am not hating on Ali not one bit- I bought my first million from him years ago and can't complain about his services at all. I'm just saying that Ali knows the rate and date.

peace-out!

go RV!

• Upvote 3

If I were Ali I would be sitting on billions of IQDs and would most definitely need the assistance of the FBI to help make sure that my life and my family's lives were protected.

Maybe you'd need the assistance of an elite private security firm, but I don't think you can 'hire out' the FBI to protect you. After you are kidnapped, maybe, or if you were in need of witness protection, the FBI would work on your behalf, but I don't think they do private security.....

gbosh

Maybe you'd need the assistance of an elite private security firm, but I don't think you can 'hire out' the FBI to protect you. After you are kidnapped, maybe, or if you were in need of witness protection, the FBI would work on your behalf, but I don't think they do private security.....

gbosh

you are correct! you can not hire the FBI- but you can approach them or they will approach you in matters that could concern you as with kidnappings, extortion, and bribery issues..

or maybe the whole FBI thing is a front- Ali knows

• Upvote 1

HELLFROZEOVER,

Keep your chin up. It can get frustrating. :) Just take some time away from this and tune in once in a while. I think about the lyrics of the song by the Steve Miller Band, "you got to go through hell, before you get to heaven ". Or Lynn Anderson's "I never promised you a rose garden", "along with the sunshine there's got to be a little rain sometimes." :):D Well it helps me. But then, so does a "strong beverage" :lol:

Obviously you have a problem. Put it all together. He stopped the reserve sales which upset a lot of people that were trying to get rich by not really paying anything. They complained and made threats against him and filed complaintes with the SEC. He has been ordered to stop until an investigation has been conducted. He will be released soon and it will be business as usual. He did mess up when he went to the CC at the GET team site and said he thought it would RV at a very low rate and go through a series of adjustments.

laugh.gifTHIS IS ANOTHER "PUZZY" POST BY YOU - MAN GO TO A PRIEST OR RABBI OR INDIAN CHIEF - GET SOME MEDICAL MARY JANE - I'LL LIKE TO SEE YOUR POST AND DAUGHTERS RESPONSE AFTER THE RV!

BE A MAN - GET SOME CAHONIES BROTHER! cool.gif "THERE IS NO WHINING IN THE DINAR WORLD"angry.gif

IT'S MOTHERS DAY - TAKE HER OUT AND CALL YOUR MOM IF SHE IS STILL AROUND...MINES NOT.

• Upvote 1

Your posts are always negative and now you are a victim. Example:

"...i was led to this investment by a law our government passed so in my eyes they would hold 100% of the blame if it goes south..."

I was LED, what like a child?

The president passed Executive Order 13303 (get your details straight) that was so you could invest and if you did not make the right decision, the government is responsible. Okay. VICTIM! This is the type of statement a Tea Party person would make. Get out of my life until it is convenient for you, like Medicare, federal assistance during a flood, etc.

Get out of your pity pot and enjoy the day. If you get out from under the mushroom, you will see that there is sunshine out there. Put one foot in front of the other, open the door, feel the sunshine on your face. Now, you are responsible for something.

AND I would like to apologize to Ali for all of the speculation regarding him, his business, his family, and his safety. Ali's announcement said he was taking a temporary break, but OH NO, he is back in Iraq (is he even an Iraqi?) counting his money and laughing his arse off. You people need to contact the National Enquirer for a job. You have the mind for it and you obviously, need something to do.