Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To all the ladies in the DV family

rsskelton

Short and sweet,

You ladies are the ones who tend to keep (most) of us guys half way in check on here. Your all a very special part of DV. If your a Mom, or even if your not, thanks for all you contribute to this site and Ihope you all have a very wonderful and special Mothers Day!!

RSS

• Upvote 12

The truth is not one of us arrived into this life without the assistance of a mother. I thank my mother and all mothers everywhere for their part in giving life to humanity. What a blessing you are in being the glue that holds society together. Happy mother's day.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 3

The truth is not one of us arrived into this life without the assistance of a mother. I thank my mother and all mothers everywhere for their part in giving life to humanity. What a blessing you are in being the glue that holds society together. Happy mother's day.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

Well said! +1

• Upvote 1

Thanks RSS! I have to say your new avatar keeps catching me off guard. Let's just say it reminds me of someone from my past. Similar to the fact I can't watch Grey's anatomy because McSteamy looks like an old flame. And, Easy Rider what's with your new avatar? I keep having Top Gun flash backs. Anyone else ladies?

• Upvote 1

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms ... whether your children were conceived in your "tummy" or your heart ... Thanks for the selfless hard work that is required to raise and set a proper example for us all.

To my beautiful wife thank you and Happy Mother's Day!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1