Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You may want to take a look at this

I'll be at the First National Bank of Melmac on Monday, then at the bar with Okie

Candidates presented by Maliki for security ministries enjoy acceptance of a parliamentrian majority , MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa says

Baghdad, Three candidates presented by Prime Maliki for security ministries portfolios enjoy a remarked acceptance by a parliamentrian majority. MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa slate Aziz Mayahi said .

Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose resolving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the conseqoences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government.

http://www.ninanews..../?ar95_VQ=FGHLDM

source:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-soon-candidates-presented-by.html

• Upvote 12

the ninanews link does not work --- makes me wonder if some people do not just make up the news

Sometimes links seem to not work right when copy & pasted. I've noticed we have seen numerous people get informed that their link is broken & they have to go back & edit their post to correct the issue. Should never really jump to conclusions, as I would believe that the original poster took this info. from the link provided, however as he or she copied the link over here it become broken. (404 Not Found)

I am surprised that this ordeal has been taking so long. We as speculators, have been watching from a distance and have been putting our focus on other issues we believe to be a factor in the overall outcome. Could we be continued to be confused on the entire events that occur? It appears that the process is never-ending, but progression is made each day. Sooner or later, we will finally hear that the seatings are finalized and they are voted in.

• Upvote 3

the ninanews link does not work --- makes me wonder if some people do not just make up the news

now that was horrible PSV didnt say anything wrong, gave her opinion without judging people here except for the press which ultimately is controlled by the govt so they can minipulate what is written. people you dont like to hear the truth or both sides of the ball field then step out of a post. Dont give her a -1 for her opinion that crap is ludicrous.

• Upvote 1

I'll be at the First National Bank of Melmac on Monday, then at the bar with Okie

Candidates presented by Maliki for security ministries enjoy acceptance of a parliamentrian majority , MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa says

Baghdad, Three candidates presented by Prime Maliki for security ministries portfolios enjoy a remarked acceptance by a parliamentrian majority. MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa slate Aziz Mayahi said .

Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose resolving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the conseqoences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government.

http://www.ninanews..../?ar95_VQ=FGHLDM

source:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-soon-candidates-presented-by.html

Then at the bar with Okie!!!! LOL :D:D:D:D

now that was horrible PSV didnt say anything wrong, gave her opinion without judging people here except for the press which ultimately is controlled by the govt so they can minipulate what is written. people you dont like to hear the truth or both sides of the ball field then step out of a post. Dont give her a -1 for her opinion that crap is ludicrous.

I just gave you a plus PVS and I believe the ministerys have been done a while back but used smoke to hide it from us so they could use it to there advantage in buying time before they are on the clock to RV probably in a few hours max (AFTER) posting official seating where we all know they are in office just like the HCL is done and they are doing some stuff in I believe kurdistan that only could with the HCL being passed. Look at logic how they kept saying this week then next week I believe if it was true that they really kept putting off the ministers being seated which stayed a private matter to this point there would have been some serious massive govt breakdown with blocs at each other throats as well certain things probably wouldnt have been accomplished with out these ministers seated on a secret level.

Now if they are seated come Monday or Tuesday which we believe will be the latest date and if they dont RV that same day something major is wrong with the elites minipulating the situation or throwing a wrench in this coming to a finalization/. If the elites allow Iraq to make up another fight between blocs and go another week without these guys seated I wouldnt be suprised if there is blood shed with the Iraq citizens of a serious magnitude. As Shabibi said propogan no I mean advertisement which they have now fully ran out of that option as we all are educated enough to see the hand Iraq GOI is holding.

As well the raising of 3 zeros of there currency where they pretty much state they will take it from the currency will not happen due to how ludicrous it is in this worldwide event, numerous other points and the big one the prerequisite to LOP hyperinflation of superior magnitude like 1000% or more which is where the Vietnamese Dong is at and probably will take plass. If they truely were going to LOP the currency I dont believe they would work this hard to misinform us and some debts definitely would not have been paid or forgiven.

So as we wined down to the final promising week here look for alot of misleading crap like today, anyway to keep the big fish investors out, and this to come in on a day you wouldnt expect it to due to the tactics they are using to throw up smoke screens. Best wishes to all and even our Loppers who are human just like the rest of us who make mistakes.

:D:rolleyes::):D

Edited by MarchMadnes
  • Downvote 1

You be the judge:

Iraqiya renews it stand of not voting for PM's nominees to security ministries [Print] [save]

06/05/2011 00:06:00

Baghdad (NINA) – The Iraqiya Slate renewed its asserting of not to vote for the nominees to the security ministries whom the Prime Minister has suggested to Parliament, outside the agreement reached between the political forces.

In a statement to the press on Thursday evening, May 5, spokesman for Iraqiya, Shakir Kittab, said, "Iraqiya Slate sticks to its right to present its nominee for the post of Defence Minister and consider any nomination out of the agreement to be a departure from Erbil Agreement and an encroachment upon its election entitlement; the Iraqiya Slate adheres to its right in presenting its opinion about other nominees for the posts of minister of Interior and National Security, as been agreed on."

He added, "Iraqiya calls on the State of Law to return to the Erbil Agreement and to activate it through setting a mechanism to execute it as soon as possible by setting a dead line for its implementation." / End.

My link

• Downvote 1

I googled, got link to work, but exact opposite news. what I got said exactly what Carello stated. Wouldn't get to excited at this point. Appears to me to be the same A and M crap all over again. :(

• Upvote 1

I just gave you a plus PVS and I believe the ministerys have been done a while back but used smoke to hide it from us so they could use it to there advantage in buying time before they are on the clock to RV probably in a few hours max (AFTER) posting official seating where we all know they are in office just like the HCL is done and they are doing some stuff in I believe kurdistan that only could with the HCL being passed. Look at logic how they kept saying this week then next week I believe if it was true that they really kept putting off the ministers being seated which stayed a private matter to this point there would have been some serious massive govt breakdown with blocs at each other throats as well certain things probably wouldnt have been accomplished with out these ministers seated on a secret level.

Now if they are seated come Monday or Tuesday which we believe will be the latest date and if they dont RV that same day something major is wrong with the elites minipulating the situation or throwing a wrench in this coming to a finalization/. If the elites allow Iraq to make up another fight between blocs and go another week without these guys seated I wouldnt be suprised if there is blood shed with the Iraq citizens of a serious magnitude. As Shabibi said propogan no I mean advertisement which they have now fully ran out of that option as we all are educated enough to see the hand Iraq GOI is holding.

As well the raising of 3 zeros of there currency where they pretty much state they will take it from the currency will not happen due to how ludicrous it is in this worldwide event, numerous other points and the big one the prerequisite to LOP hyperinflation of superior magnitude like 1000% or more which is where the Vietnamese Dong is at and probably will take plass. If they truely were going to LOP the currency I dont believe they would work this hard to misinform us and some debts definitely would not have been paid or forgiven.

So as we wined down to the final promising week here look for alot of misleading crap like today, anyway to keep the big fish investors out, and this to come in on a day you wouldnt expect it to due to the tactics they are using to throw up smoke screens. Best wishes to all and even our Loppers who are human just like the rest of us who make mistakes.

:D:rolleyes::):D

Amen!

Candidates presented by Maliki for security ministries enjoy acceptance of a parliamentrian majority , MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa says .

06/05/2011 13:08:00

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FGHLDM

Candidates presented by Maliki for security ministries enjoy acceptance of a parliamentrian majority , MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa says .

Baghdad / NINA /Three candidates presented by Prime Maliki for security ministries portfolios enjoy a remarked acceptance by a parliamentrian majority. MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa slate Aziz Mayahi said . Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose reslving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the conseqoences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government. / End

• Upvote 1