Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You may want to take a look at this

http://www.alrasheed...tid=11&Itemid=7

Aziz Mayahi: three candidates presented by al-Maliki to take over the security ministries enjoy the acceptance of a majority of the members of the House of Representatives

MP said the Iraqi List, the white Aziz Sharif Mayahi said the three candidates presented by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to take over the security ministries enjoy the acceptance of a majority of the members of the House of Representatives. and he said in a statement today that there is a tendency for the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki to take over the security ministries, stressing the need to resolve the issue during the next week and end the useless arguments which Aevdi to the result, because the only loser in all this delay is the citizen who would be affected first As if there were any security implications arising from the delay resolution of these ministries

Here is another site with pretty much the same article, this link does work!!!

• Upvote 1

Generally speaking, as far as I'm concerned the GOI is fully seated. The post of security ministers is the prerogative of prime minister. They just simply created the issue so as to cover up their "behind the screen" agenda. Go Big go Home go RV. Period.

• Upvote 2

Generally speaking, as far as I'm concerned the GOI is fully seated. The post of security ministers is the prerogative of prime minister. They just simply created the issue so as to cover up their "behind the screen" agenda. Go Big go Home go RV. Period.

yes i agree that is my thinking as well this is a ploy simply to keep stalling for malikis agenda whatever that may be.

very good news. hope to rv sooon. come on and get it done already. B)

hey crow, i saw you want to live in sarasota. i lived there for 5 years, currently in sucky a..s virginia, very nice place to be for diving. hopefuly ill get there soon too. B)