Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Post May 4, 2011

spy

Here is an Okie post for those of you who enjoy his words... If you are easily offended by the name Okie, then move along to the next post.

* Okie Oil Man Post: Planet Dinar 5/4/11 12pm

May 4, 2011 11:59 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off

[12:09:23 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] AS A FAMOUS MAN ONCE SAID–THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN’S SOULS. WE ARE AT THAT TIME NOW. I HAVE INTEL STATING THAT TODAY WILL BE OUR DAY AND I HAVE CONFLICTING INTEL STATING THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TILL JUNE. I HAVE INTEL STATING THE RATE OF 85 CENTS AND INTEL STATING 4.40–MY SOURCES IS IN SUCH DIS-AGREEMENT ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON THAT I TOO AM IN THE DARK JUST WAITING LIKE ALL OF YOU. I HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY WATCHING THE AUCTIONS BECAUSE OF THEM BEING KEY INDICTORS THAT I CHOOSE THAT NOW IS THE TIME. TIME IS NOW IRAQ’S ENEMY. THEY HAVE SUCH A CURRENCY SHORTAGE THAT NORMAL DAY TO DAY BUSINESS IN IRAQ IS BEING RESTRICTED. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEIR MAY ACTUALLY BE A TIME PERIOD RESTRICTION PLACED ON THE LARGE DENOM’S TO BE REDEAMED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE POSSIBILITY OF A MULTIPLE REVALUATION PROCESS THAT MAY BE INCREMENTIAL. IF YOU NOTICE THE AUCTION’S IT BECOMES APPARENT THAT THE CBI IS CURRENTLY MANIPULATING THEIR CURRENCY SO AS TO CONFUSE THOSE WHO MAY WANT TO WAIT TILL THE R/V AND THEN INVEST IF INITIAL RATE IS LOW. MY ANALYSIS WOULD BE THAT WOULD BE FINANACIL SUCICIDE IF IT WERE TO FOLLOW THAT SCENARIO. IRAQ CAN GO NO FURTHER WITH DELAY’S. INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS RELEVANT TO THE ASSIST THAT THE DINAR CAN AND WILL AFFORD TO THE MANY COUNTRIES RELYING ON THE R/V CAN’T BE DELAYED ANY FURTHER. THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT IS IMMENENT–CAN’T BE ANY OTHER WAY. EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT THE R/V HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED. AS I SAID–THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT TRY MEN’S SOUL’S.—— I WILL POST INTEL/INFO AS I GET IT BUT WILL NOT STAY IN FRONT OF COMPUTER FOR HOURS ON END ANSWERING COUNTLESS QUESTIONS. I SAY THAT WITH RESPECT AND LOVE TO EACH OF YOU. THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU HAVE TO SAY NUFF IS NUFF—PERIOD!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

what gets me is when these idiots use a phrase like "all the countries relying on the RV and iraq can't put it off much longer"". come on get real. what does iraq care about all the other countries and there money situations? that's like saying our govt really cares about the US citizens... :lol:

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

I'm thinking this guy's "intel" is nothing more than pilfering from other "gurus", CCs and chats and discussion boards

Exactly, this is pretty much the same information that Breitling had on his chat over on DD last night! :rolleyes:

Edited by jlldrs

ahh cmon lighten up on OKIE.

he just may know more than most you never know. no one knows!.

This investment needs positive attitude or get off the site and just chill...

I am finding my self check it every ten minutes too. I know...

Its going to happen when it happens. its iraq peeps.

WE WILL NEVER FIGURE THEM OUT.

BCB

I TOO AM IN THE DARK

End Quote

Finally.........It was stated.........Thanks.

This quote should be pinned,..I believe it is the first HONEST post Oakie has ever made !

Good Things To All !

ahh cmon lighten up on OKIE.

he just may know more than most you never know. no one knows!.

This investment needs positive attitude or get off the site and just chill...

I am finding my self check it every ten minutes too. I know...

Its going to happen when it happens. its iraq peeps.

WE WILL NEVER FIGURE THEM OUT.

BCB

Lighten up on Okie? Wow... You need to stop "lighting" up on that special herb...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:huh::blink: OMG! he said it..... "In the Dark waiting like the rest of you..." :o

well, Okie sweetie....allow me to like the way for you....

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!! all them muzzle flashes should be enough to light a path for ya...buwahahahah!!!!

184pd.gif

• Upvote 1

Someone please teach this man how to capitalize. Or at least have someone throw in Microsoft Word, select the text and hit SHIFT + F3. Here ya go... Much easier on the eyes!

As a famous man once said–these are the times that try men’s souls. We are at that time now. I have intel stating that today will be our day and i have conflicting intel stating that this will not happen till june. I have intel stating the rate of 85 cents and intel stating 4.40–my sources is in such dis-agreement about what is going on that i too am in the dark just waiting like all of you. I have been carefully watching the auctions because of them being key indictors that i choose that now is the time. Time is now iraq’s enemy. They have such a currency shortage that normal day to day business in iraq is being restricted. I have been informed that their may actually be a time period restriction placed on the large denom’s to be redeamed. I also understand the possibility of a multiple revaluation process that may be incremential. If you notice the auction’s it becomes apparent that the cbi is currently manipulating their currency so as to confuse those who may want to wait till the r/v and then invest if initial rate is low. My analysis would be that would be finanacil sucicide if it were to follow that scenario. Iraq can go no further with delay’s. International implications relevant to the assist that the dinar can and will afford to the many countries relying on the r/v can’t be delayed any further. The timing of this event is immenent–can’t be any other way. Everything necessary to bring about the r/v has been accompolished. As i said–these are the times that try men’s soul’s.—— i will post intel/info as i get it but will not stay in front of computer for hours on end answering countless questions. I say that with respect and love to each of you. There comes a time when you have to say nuff is nuff—period!!