Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Osama death effect on RV

Personally, I do not think it will have much effect on Iraq and their RV plans. Bin laden's terrorists will be concentrating more on the U.S. to worry about Iraq and their plans. But that's just my opinion-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am wondering what effect the death of Osama Bin Laden will have on the expected Rv of the Iraqi Dinar...Would appreciate reading some of your thoughts...

Just a thought... One of the main things slowing down Iraq's economic progress is the lack of security in the country.

Shabibi said this much last week in Washington.

Having the leader of the Middle East's most notorious terror group killed will help security all over the world, including Iraq. This is a major blow to the sick xxxxxxxx everywhere.

Rock on Navy Seals!!! I want to see the movie!!! :D

Other posters. Try not to be so cruel towards other forum members unless they really deserve it.

Haaahumm MoP!! :P

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity
  • Upvote 1

The idiots in the GOI cannot even make a decision on who will turn the lights out. I don't believe this will have any affect at all...

Hahahaha! Exactly, my sentiments!

Besides, flipping a switch is far more difficult than acknowledging what the repercussions will be from a dead terrorist, leader! :P

• Downvote 1

I am wondering what effect the death of Osama Bin Laden will have on the expected Rv of the Iraqi Dinar...Would appreciate reading some of your thoughts...

Osama has nothing to do with Iraq but if you are holding any Afghani money then you could probably make a fortune. Want to buy some?

Osama has nothing to do with Iraq but if you are holding any Afghani money then you could probably make a fortune. Want to buy some?

Sir, you have no idea what you are talking about. Al-Qaeda in Iraq has been one of the main combatants for the last half decade! Wake the "blank" up will you! :angry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Iraq

Edited by Dogmatic1
implied profanity-substituted with "blank"
  • Upvote 1

I can't think of a reason his death would effect the financial stability and well being Iraq. I'm certain he planned for this day and his successor will carry on terrorist business as usual.

Hi Novice :)

No effect whatsover. Not everything that happens in

the world is related to the IQD revaluation. But...be

prepared for the professional story tellers to somehow

tie it all in somehow any moment now.

When Iraq is prepared, then they will revaluate their currency,

not a moment before.

Thanks for the post :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

This is my opinion of course...but... I do think this could be a positive for the RV ...because Bin Laden could have and probably did have connnections, who would fund his terrorist activities with Iraq money if it did RV, and he was known to be involved in and lead terrorist activities in all the oil producing countries in the ME as well as other countries around the world. Iraq has no security let alone security over their oil situation. JMO....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sir, you have no idea what you are talking about. Al-Qaeda in Iraq has been one of the main combatants for the last half decade! Wake the "blank" up will you! :angry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Iraq

Chill TFK, I was over there from 2003 thru 2005 and that is when things were bad in Iraq. The last five years over there have been a cake walk compared to what it use to be like. I have stayed in contact with those still there and they say that it is really peaceful and they are working to get the country back where it was before things got bad. Just for those who feel we can't get you, go ahead and try to start something and then hide. We will find you sooner or later.

• Upvote 1

If anything, it places more pressure on Maliki to have the security positions filled, which will move the GOI nearer to completion.

I don't consider this correlation to be brain science or rocket surgery.

At this point, anything that forces Maliki to do anything that would be beneficial to Iraq should be viewed as a plus...

I am no expert ... But I think it may have helped ... JMHO

Me personally think it will have about the same affect as it did on our own economy Not much at all......... Cause its not or never was contingent on Said events. It has to deal wit the sovereign minded infrastructure of Iraq and her People. Im just saying........ I could be mistaken only time will tell