Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042911 Maybe Soon!!!

ju-ju

Thanks for the post! Im believing, it will happen between tonight, and later next week! Gods Blessings upon Everyone!!

How many fools do we need?

Not today....not tomorrow........PERHAPS in a month..........not a naysayer....just not as brash and overconfident to keep spewing MONDAY!

How many fools do we need?

Not today....not tomorrow........PERHAPS in a month..........not a naysayer....just not as brash and overconfident to keep spewing MONDAY!

Edited by Sdr
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to propose that the word "SOON" be baned from the posts. It's way overworked and need a rest. When is "soon" when it comes to time? 5 minutes, one hour, one year? It's getting to sound like the kid in the mall who keeps repeating MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY. I think that the phrase RV SOON is about as easy to believe as MILITARY INTELLEGENCE. I still think we will see an RV, but in it's own sweet time.

GO RV PLEASE

:D

I would like to propose that the word "SOON" be baned from the posts. It's way overworked and need a rest. When is "soon" when it comes to time? 5 minutes, one hour, one year? It's getting to sound like the kid in the mall who keeps repeating MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY. I think that the phrase RV SOON is about as easy to believe as MILITARY INTELLEGENCE. I still think we will see an RV, but in it's own sweet time.

GO RV PLEASE

biggrin.gif

Good recommendation, Countryroads - don't worry, "SOON" will indeed be banished. . . soon.

Peace Out.

PS: watch out - it may be replaced by "Monday", lol

The Iraqi Dr that I work with at a local hospital asked me today at work if I was still invested in the Iraqi Dinar and I told him yes,and he just smiled and said good! I took that as a very good sign,his brother is a banker in Baghdad,and over the last few months I would ask him about it and he would not give any information,so maybe,just maybe,

our dreams will become reality soon!

Go Rv!

yes it i ending soon how will it end no one knows but im guessing we will all blessed but please dont just go to the doctors for physicals to get dinar info lol.

EZ you crack me up!! Once the RV hits I will miss your 2 cents!! :):)