Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Friends!

roger01

OK, Tiff is my friend to, but as has been said in this thread she can take care of herself. Roger, I understand how you feel about Tiff, but it seems to me that this thread is getting a bit to heated and should probably come to an end. As our wonderful friend that we all know and love (Okie) lol, says; Nuff said.

Aww he!! let em go. hahahha Young bucks butting heads for the attention of a very pretty doe. Most natural thing in the world. warms the blood it does. Its good that this young fella is out to look after his friend who he thinks that somehow has been wronged. Shows good character .

You go marine kick a$$ and take names hahahahahhaha Sorry man Old school

• Upvote 1

A soldiers job is to protect those that can't protect themselves. My hats off to anyone that stands up for the little guy, Go Marine do what you do best.

yes very true but we are not on a battlefield but a forum i thinkshe can defend herself. Just saying but i do think this topic needs to end.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, I'll say this and then we can kill this bickering. I wont apologize for defending Tiffany! I'm very well aware of her being capable of defending herself. She is a very smart young lady, very repspectable, and a great friend to alot of people. My post wasn't meant to start an arguement between her friends but to tell the person "whomever it was" that upset her to the point that she was going to leave the site, to back off. I may not be as seasoned as some of you but I'm from the south and I was raised to defend a child, a lady, or even a man that cant defend himself. I won't apologize for being taught to treat others how you want to be treated or for defending her, when she has been wronged for whatever reason. When I see or hear of someone hurting one of my friends, I will step in and say something because that's what true friends do. As for fighting over her... I didnt post this for her to read. To be honest, I hope she doesnt read it. I posted this specifically for the person that wronged her, others decided to chime in and up the ante to create an arguement. Refer to the first page if you didnt read the whole post from the beginning. I'm not competing for her attention, she knows how I feel about her, and I know how she feels about me. Whatever that may become or may not be, is between us. I'm not trying to interfere with any of your friendships with her... Peace!

• Upvote 2

Mr RONPRIV,

I'm not claiming to be a tough guy and my service isn't whats really in play here. Nor is your time as a police officer. Well, I will go ahead and just say... that since you are a "new friend" of Tiff's you may be a bit out of line with your thinking. I dont post half of what Tiff and I talk about because its noones business but ours. Am I implying anything, NO! But she would tell me if I offended her. And after a little bit of analytical research you would see that she was visiting my page as of yesterday, so that would likely indicate it wasn't me. But, if I did, I would apologize immediately. Im not trying to pick a fight with you, but I think your comment was out of line. Its your opinion though and at least you served your time to say it! Have a good day, sir! BTW, I'm from the Orlando area, if you ever want to chat on a different subject.

OK, well said brother. As you can see, I hardly ever post anything and I should have kept my opinions to myself. Take care, God bless America and God help our fighting men and women of all branches. Let's hope that our commander in chief gets changed in 2012 before its too late for us all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW is this for real? I am not for bashing, but when sharing different oppinions... well some of us hold our oppinions close to our heart.

Anyway, there is a way to email directly here. We are all AMERICAN's I think... lol Let's all just ride this wave to dinarville together. No need to sing kum by yaaaa.... hehe

Relax and breath. The ship is at port and just waiting to dock.

I cant wait until we all say WOW what a worth while ride. Smile at the nay sayers and live happily (well richly) ever after.

Now friends kiss and make up or shake hands or something but why is this a post? LOL WOW

• Upvote 1

Tiffany is a very nice young lady and very beautiful. No one wants to see her leave.

Tiffany is one of the people I look forward to what she has to say. Like her my feelings were hurt by someone on here. I decided not to reply to what he said because I didn't want to fight. We all have bad days and when we have those days we can get hurt easily. Tiffany I hope you don't let others chase you away from here you are very nice and I do enjoy reading your post. We ladies have got to stick together ;) .

WOW is this for real? I am not for bashing, but when sharing different oppinions... well some of us hold our oppinions close to our heart.

Anyway, there is a way to email directly here. We are all AMERICAN's I think... lol Let's all just ride this wave to dinarville together. No need to sing kum by yaaaa.... hehe

Relax and breath. The ship is at port and just waiting to dock.

I cant wait until we all say WOW what a worth while ride. Smile at the nay sayers and live happily (well richly) ever after.

Now friends kiss and make up or shake hands or something but why is this a post? LOL WOW

You actually summed up exactly what I was trying to say. :)

I'm not going to rant or start drama but I have a friend here, one of only a few, that was obviously very offended by someone on this site. I don't know whom it was or do I really even care. What I will say is... that obviously you felt the need to belittle or insult someone you probably dont even know. You may be thinking who is Tiffany23, blah, blah, blah? Does it really even matter, how about having alittle bit of respect! If you can't, agree to disagree and move on. She is my friend, and many others as well, and I know a true one at that. So if you offended her, you've offended me. I would advise you against any further provocations with her. Her skin may not be thick, then again, I think you must have said some very mean things to upset her. That's not cool! Alot of talking goes on from behind a computer screen, with that being said, my address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you have an issue with her and can't get past it, you know where to find me!

Semper Fidelis,

Roger01

World's Finest Problem Solver; A Marine!

Strange how your address shows up on my phone but not on the pc.......kinda DUMB to put your home address in a forum dont you think. BUT commendable that you stick up for your friend :) I also think Tiff23 is one of the better memebers on here, with always something inteligent and interesting to say.

Well.....I respect everything everyone has said here......as some of you know.....I liked Tiffany23 as most of you do...she is very bright, articulate, and a great read........this is the second time she has left us and I believe there may be more to her story than meets the eye.......I for one wish to let her go in peace, and only wish her the greatest of happinesses in life.....whatever those may be to her........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tiff,I have been out of pocket(vacation) for over a week,so sorry I could'nt respond to you. Your profile is'nt set up to accept messages for some reason and I read your note. Not sure whats goin on but u know I got ur back and I value u as a friend,contact me when ya get a chance. Stay sexy girl-CAZ

Come on guys and gals this is not a battlefield. Thick skin or not, friends or not no one should be harassing another thru their posts. This is America and people are supposed to be civil. I am ex military myself and it took me with the grace of God to understand that military life and and its way of doing things is not workable in civilian life. The two have to have seperate means and be applied with as to the surroundings. There is always going to be punks, jerkheads with little regards for another and those will be weeded out in time. Thanks all for their service in the military and may god bless us, this country, and the Iraqi people Take a deep breath and carry on.

• Upvote 1