Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RATE HEARD!

MSgt of Marines

I have never posted a rate prediction on the site anywhere . and what I just heard today is that its going to be $4.22 and of course I can't reveal my source. and I definately aint a Pumper! I have the skin of a "Rhino" so you may bash all you like as you see I am placing this in the rumor section as I am only 95% sure that my source is correct.

OORAH TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I don't doubt for one bit that is what you heard, from what I have seen most rummors are spread from one person to the other so that they get changed by the time they reach the last person at that time.

Tell you the truth I would be thrilled with anything over a nickel so 4.22 I would run down the street naked lol

Me too!!!!!!!!!! Hope I don't go to jail after just becoming rich. Now that would suck!!!!!emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

• Upvote 1

Stand up guy or not, you give info that can't be confirmed and that no one other than Shabibi would know.

Thats called pumping!

There is no one on this earth that will know the rate until its posted. Period.....

This is hype! Just look at the people's comments. They're probably ordering more dinar as we speak!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

MSgt,

The only question I have is... did it come from a Marine? lol

I was going to ask the same question being 0311 and loved to stir the rumors or sh** so to speak! Ha! Ha!. But I believe a Master Seargent of the U.S.M.C. even if it is not true. Just get up the hill men!! What makes the grass grow? :lol: I'm back in Iraq and on the way in they laughed at me at every currency exchange booth through every country back over here. Hopefully I will get the last laugh!! :D

MSgt of Marines I appreciate you sharing that with us. I believe you heard that rate and I believe you trust your source, but I can't believe the rate. I would love to be wrong of course. ;)

I'm with you Mr. Rich....can't believe the rate either....and don't believe we will know before it actually happens...

• Upvote 1

MSgt of Marines I appreciate you sharing that with us. I believe you heard that rate and I believe you trust your source, but I can't believe the rate. I would love to be wrong of course. ;)

My sentiments exactly.

Edited by umbertino

Stand up guy or not, you give info that can't be confirmed and that no one other than Shabibi would know.

Thats called pumping!

There is no one on this earth that will know the rate until its posted. Period.....

This is hype! Just look at the people's comments. They're probably ordering more dinar as we speak!

I can tell you, whomever you are he is a retired Marine, served his country for your freedoms (which are not free), gets a pension and has no reason to lie or deceive and never has on this site. And I read most all the opinions and comments from everyone, don't always agree but that is their right and mine. If nothing else he has always been positive unlike a mean spirited Marine like myself who would annialate everything in the ME if given the opportunity.The info given to him may be false but his character is definately not and I assure you of that! His info so far is as right as anyone else has been because my bank acct. has not changed yet. I have never physically met this man but would stand side by side and defend him. Semper Fi! Have a nice day sir!!

• Upvote 4

Thats called pumping!

You do know this is the rumor section don't you? Or maybe you don't. :D

$4.22 AFTER THE RV, YES

Sarg always tells it like it is so this is believable for many of us! Hope your right and will laugh at no LOP since it just wont happen! Even the loppers will be happy in the end that it hasnt! To much info to discredit the bad word. (LOP) <_<

But we have to concede that the higher the rate , the higher the chance of a LOP........That much is pretty obvious, is it not.......

Hey Now, Who Cant Trust a Marine? :D

Another Marine?.....JUST KIDDING ok.............

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah! I truly believe you heard a rate, but not "THE" rate. Give yourselves a break, just for once, please. Do you people honest to God think Dr. Shabbs or anyone else let the cat out of the bag.

Peace! <_<

Using your analogy. If someone gave "you" a big "bag" to hold and let you know that there was a "lion"( verybig cat) in the bag would you stand there and hold it? my point is that "cats" have claws... very sharp ones at that... and could tear their way out of the bag.. I didn't say that "M or "S released this rate. and it wouldn't be the first time that something "a" government tried to suppress got out, if this turns out to be the rate. peace "out"

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

WOW once again with a LOP... OK my dinar friends... NO LOP because they are not in the position to LOP.

LOSS OF PROFIT!!!! Do any of you see them in the position fo profit right now? It is simple to understand and I know what you mean but the term is so incredibly misused to say loss of zero's.

NO LOP! Doubtful on the new denom replacement also.

Peace and please READ and LEARN.

I'd love to believe you, Man...............It just ain't easy...........

Wow MSGT, You have a lot of support on here. That is so great to see. I also want to thank you for your service to our Country!! May God bless and keep you. Thank you for your post! Great way to start my day!!!

Edited by Sassylassie
  • Upvote 1