Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil mans latest 4-26-11

harrysmug

Ok everyone...tell me who has been RIGHT with a date and rate just 1 time......thats right ...no one....so if okie needs to go away ALL intel/rumor providers need to do the same.....BUT that wont happen....goRV

I don't think okie is be singled out because he made a couple of bad guesses based on his intel. It's the constant poop that comes out of his mouth. After 50 times + of being wrong, you would think he would start second guessing his own "intel". Which makes him seem like a pumper. Some people are legitimately trying to gather info in the benefit of the dinar family and it's ok for them to share (even if they are wrong) what they hear without being labeled as a pumper, but this guy should be flat out embarrassed. Hes relentless with these claims so he brings it on himself. If you wanna dish it, you gotta be able to take it.

• Upvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU OVERLY ANXIOUS PEOPLE STOP AND CONSIDER THIS-----IF YOU HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE DINAR AND HAD NEVER INVESTED---WHERE WOULD YOU BE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? YOU HAVE WASTED FAR TOO MUCH TIME CHASING THIS RUMOR OR THAT INTEL OR THAT INFO--WHAT HAS IT PROFITTED YOU SO FAR?? THINK ABOUT IT.

Does he mean chasing the rumor that he has provided for us. So in other words, he has provided garbage rumors that we are chasing and then he is commenting about us chasing them. He speaks like Shabs did at the conference..in a big circle with no valuable contribution.

• Upvote 1

-------------After all the bad info ,,,this guy raps us,,,he has a perfect right to post whatever he wants in the correct place,,,but don`t complain about the people on this forum for getting pissed at the trash being put out by okie,,,,we agree to disagree,,,O.K.

every body i talked to about the dinar thinks im crazy,maybe thats what it takes ,maybe we are all crazy,maybe hes crazy ,maybe hes right ,who knows ,i think we are all a little crazy about this .iIM going to believe in okie and we will just see ,and if hes RIGHT we owe him an apology[,go okie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] tony says over 4$

Edited by Bobbysac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Okie is a champ...some of you complain...whine....like little children..and Okie never gives you what you really deserve...he stays strong and holds his tongue...he never bad mouths you...thanyk you Okie..'ll make you an ivory (walrus) Eskimo harpoon...keep in touch...go :huh:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

wow really people!!!

Who the hell is giving this guy who posted above negatives? Pumpers maybe.

He is 100% correct...people should be banned from posting OKIE, Longfellow BS in here.

What could you possibly hope to achieve by allowing it????????????

Who are you? What country do you live in? If you don't like rumors don't click on the damn link. It really is that simple. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Maybe he has nothing better going for him in his life. Karma is a B*%, so I wish no ill will upon him. You choose to read the rumor section and allow yourself to become emotionally invested, thus you get angry 5 mins later when reality kicks in. Your problem, not Okies. Good luck folks, cause we're all going to need it.

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WENT THRU 156 E-MAILS THIS MORNING AND SEE EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG IS UPSET ABOUT THE RATE. BOY FOLK'S ARE SURE VULNERABLE. THIS CONFUSION AND INFORMATION IS AS FALSE AS IT CAN BE. I AM NOT HERE TO RECEIVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS BUT RATHER TO STATE THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY. ALL WE NEED IS JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU GUYS WORRING ABOUT 80 CENTS--GO SOAK YOUR HEAD IN EPSOM SALTS.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YES--I AM VERY CALM THIS MORNING AND MORE THAN SATISIFIED WITH INFORMATION FURNISHED ME ON A DRILLING RIG FLOOR ABOUT 8 PM LAST NIGHT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. YOU GUY'S EXPECTING EARTH SHATTERING NEWS FROM THE FED MEETING TOMMORROW WILL BE SORELY DIS-APPOINTED BECAUSE IT WILL NOT ADDRESS WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING. AND NO--THE FED OR THE IRS ARE NOT GOING AWAY--CONSPERICY STORIES ARE ABUNDANT AND LIKE ALL THE DINAR INTEL BEING BANTERED AROUND IS ALSO MIS-LEADING AND IN-CORRECT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU OVERLY ANXIOUS PEOPLE STOP AND CONSIDER THIS-----IF YOU HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE DINAR AND HAD NEVER INVESTED---WHERE WOULD YOU BE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? YOU HAVE WASTED FAR TOO MUCH TIME CHASING THIS RUMOR OR THAT INTEL OR THAT INFO--WHAT HAS IT PROFITTED YOU SO FAR?? THINK ABOUT IT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LET ME STATE ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH NO FURTHER COMMENTS------I AM COMFORTABLE--SAY'S ENOUGH DOESN'T IT?

All I have to say is okie' get the hell off of your high horse pal. You have been wrong more times then iraq has of citizens. You speak of your calmness yet in your statements, you get extremely upset over someone not believing you and thinking for themselves. OKIE (GET OF THE SITE YOUR NOTHING BUT A HOT - HEADED - PUMPER) Your intel is always worthless and your work is not appreciated so why do it.

and finally, keep your personal life out of your posts no one here gives 2 sh!tten cents about how many problems you have and your bitchy attitude against people whom email "YOU" because "YOU" provided them "YOUR" email address and "YOUR" upset because "YOUR" intel was wrong and now "YOUR" fans want "YOUR" opinion on why "YOU" were wrong.

Edited by mckay*pro
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think Okie is a champ...some of you complain...whine....like little children..and Okie never gives you what you really deserve...he stays strong and holds his tongue...he never bad mouths you...thanyk you Okie..'ll make you an ivory (walrus) Eskimo harpoon...keep in touch...go :huh:

If you think someone like "okie" is a champ, then you must of been dropped on your dome - Go back and read ALL of his posts since January or even Dec, Nov, Oct, Sep ANY month you want and guess what --- all his crap says the exact same thing in different bullsh!t patterns. Its going to happen monday, no wait i was wrong most likely weds, wait i was wrong thurs, wait there was a delay friday is the day.... sorry guys things out of the control of anyone has delayed it, things are set in motion for monday.

NOW ANYONE who has been here can prob say the same thing. ABOVE ALL "OKIE LOVERS" RESERVE SOME JUDGEMENT SKILLS when reading rumors.

• Upvote 3

All I have to say is okie' get the hell off of your high horse pal. You have been wrong more times then iraq has of citizens. You speak of your calmness yet in your statements, you get extremely upset over someone not believing you and thinking for themselves. OKIE (GET OF THE SITE YOUR NOTHING BUT A HOT - HEADED - PUMPER) Your intel is always worthless and your work is not appreciated so why do it.

and finally, keep your personal life out of your posts no one here gives 2 sh!tten cents about how many problems you have and your bitchy attitude against people whom email "YOU" because "YOU" provided them "YOUR" email address and "YOUR" upset because "YOUR" intel was wrong and now "YOUR" fans want "YOUR" opinion on why "YOU" were wrong.

WOW, so how do you REALLY feel about Okie? I'm sure that if you went over to his current on-line hang-out at the *Planet* and posted this exact message, I'm sure that he would answer every one of your concerns (NOT)!! Seriously mckay, the only person who is harmed by your outrageous and snotty response is YOU. I have learned to take Okie with a grain of salt, and I have never staked my personal future on any of Okie's less-than-accurate rumor mongering. Maybe you should do the same thing instead of expending emotional energy trying to change something you cannot.

Take a giant chill pill and just know that this blessing is just about here, Okie notwithstanding.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just an Observation. If he is always on a plane, in the middle of no where, working on a rig, consulting in Greenland, and spending hrs on the phone and reading emails in between truck accidents, were doe's he find so much Internet time?

Just a question from my observations.

pp

• Upvote 3

Just an Observation. If he is always on a plane, in the middle of no where, working on a rig, consulting in Greenland, and spending hrs on the phone and reading emails in between truck accidents, were doe's he find so much Internet time?

Just a question from my observations.

pp

Maybe just maybe he's a fraud....Just saying.........

• Upvote 2

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YES--I AM VERY CALM THIS MORNING AND MORE THAN SATISIFIED WITH INFORMATION FURNISHED ME ON A DRILLING RIG FLOOR ABOUT 8 PM LAST NIGHT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

What the Heck is this?

Now we know where Okie gets his intel. All of his contacts are red neck oil hands and they are using a weegie Board. And to keep it secret they do all this out in the middle of nowhere. just saying!laugh.gif

• Upvote 1