Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony Rumor 4/21

bobycharles

I would like to believe this scenario is true. I would like to believe that Shabs is in Switzerland with his thumb on the golden button. I would like to believe that Okie wrecked his truck and wasn't just hiding because his 1,000% true intel wasn't just another stretch of his imagination. I would like to believe that this thing is gonna RV tonight at midnight at $11.00. I would like to believe that all this is true. However, I have been invested to long. I have researched to much. I have heard every guaranteed rumor of the imminent RV. I have debated lops, redoms, and revals till I am blue in the face. I have watched newbies question their decision to invest. I have seen people bash as a way of relieving their frustration. I have watched as people inappropriately use the +1 and -1 credibility meter. I have become so cynical, that I now question every post and am afraid I won't believe it when the actual post comes across that we have RV'd. All of this and you know what I am doing when I finish this post?.......Yes, that is right.......I am moving on to the next post. I believe in this investment. I believe I made the right choice. AND.....I will ride this thing out to the finish line and accept what ever happens with a smile on my face. Because through it all I have enjoyed myself....That to me is worth the money I invested either way. Go RV!

• Upvote 4

I would like to believe this scenario is true. I would like to believe that Shabs is in Switzerland with his thumb on the golden button. I would like to believe that Okie wrecked his truck and wasn't just hiding because his 1,000% true intel wasn't just another stretch of his imagination. I would like to believe that this thing is gonna RV tonight at midnight at $11.00. I would like to believe that all this is true. However, I have been invested to long. I have researched to much. I have heard every guaranteed rumor of the imminent RV. I have debated lops, redoms, and revals till I am blue in the face. I have watched newbies question their decision to invest. I have seen people bash as a way of relieving their frustration. I have watched as people inappropriately use the +1 and -1 credibility meter. I have become so cynical, that I now question every post and am afraid I won't believe it when the actual post comes across that we have RV'd. All of this and you know what I am doing when I finish this post?.......Yes, that is right.......I am moving on to the next post. I believe in this investment. I believe I made the right choice. AND.....I will ride this thing out to the finish line and accept what ever happens with a smile on my face. Because through it all I have enjoyed myself....That to me is worth the money I invested either way. Go RV!

$11 ?!? Hadn't heard that high.... Sweet! Wouldn't that be a little slice of heaven? But, alas, I have been invested for quite a while, as well...it'll go when it goes and I'll make some money and life will be good. $11 would rock me though... :P $1 would rock me too! Just RV already!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tony from XXX – We have infact verified that there was a broadcast on TV last night explaining to the Iraq people how their new money will work and that it’s value will be strong. Would a Government Official come on live tv and broadcast to the entire country (telling them about their new monitary system) something that has not already been signed, voted on and approved. Maliki signed it several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved or you would not know about it today.

I will talk to my Iraqis this morning if there was a thing on TV about this. Right now I would most likely say yes there was because

there are shows on all the time. explaining this whole thing to them. I will let you know something later.

• Upvote 3

$11 ?!? Hadn't heard that high.... Sweet! Wouldn't that be a little slice of heaven? But, alas, I have been invested for quite a while, as well...it'll go when it goes and I'll make some money and life will be good. $11 would rock me though... :P $1 would rock me too! Just RV already!

If I have to choose between a $11 RV which surely would happen with a LOP and a $0.10 RV without a LOP guess what I'm going for.........

With one I make about 11 times my Investment while with the other one I make about 100 times my Investment.... Not too difficult a choice.

Edited by umbertino