Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Up; Shabibi insists on RV regardless Maliki

harrysmug

Well, I understand that...but whatever.. you're not getting the larger picture.

I DON'T support OKIE....OR OTHERS WHO LIE OR PUMP... BUT I DO support THOSE THAT 'THINK' THEY HAVE INTEL OR NEWS TO REPORT AND THERE ARE THOSE LIKE YOU WHO CONSTANTLY POUND THEM THAT THEY ARE LIARS OR PUMPERS.

I hope you get the point here..it was not to support 'anyone' in particular but to defend all those who are attacked that have the gutts to post something.

-B

OKIE IS A LIAR AND A PUMPER. SORRY YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE IT.

TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Who is this guy Nuff?

I'm a Newbie also but ( unless u were being rhetorical ) I will try to answer you question. In one of Okies previous posts he referred to 1 of his sources as Nuff. He has used the tag line of 'Nuff said' which is now a catch phrase. I saw that you were responding to Pammy59 who was also launching her 1st post. I like all the different fonts she used. I look foward to more posts from both of ya's. :D

• Thanks 1

I'm a Newbie also but ( unless u were being rhetorical ) I will try to answer you question. In one of Okies previous posts he referred to 1 of his sources as Nuff. He has used the tag line of 'Nuff said' which is now a catch phrase. I saw that you were responding to Pammy59 who was also launching her 1st post. I like all the different fonts she used. I look foward to more posts from both of ya's. :D

What is this all about?

This is not real, is it? I don't get what you guys are saying.

Ok.. Okie and others like him are liars, cheats, and scoundrals... what else do you want me to say!

You're not getting the bigger message. I'm sorry but I stand with the fact that people have the right to say what they feel. Regardless if its right or wrong.

There are those of you who are saying that there are liars and pumpers; ok, good....I'm for that.. if you have proof and and can justify your claims, I'm all in support of that.

But to crucify anyone without honest proof is just unfair and unjust.

I take all unproven information with a grain of salt and until proven, it is all a rumor.

Keep it real, consider what is real and justify it .

get a life!

-B

I have not posted much recently and I usually just read, consume, and determine what is happening.

You know what is really interesting is that this is in the "Rumors" section.. why would you consider the above intel?

I'm finally posting a rant about how most people on this site criticize so many others who actually have the gutts to post something whether it be a rumor or actual intel (that they believe is to be true). It's

really riduculus how people react to all this. The negativity is outrageous... this is suppose to be a positive investment; creating new wealth, new life style, and posterity for all of us.. why put down people that

you don't even know because they have an opinion? Let it be... let it go...Let them have their say. If you really don't agree, then counter with a positive rebuttal and/or get into a honest and down to earth discussion about it with them, not with all the other members.

I realize some of these quotes come from other sites and are way out there. If so, why even respond? They may not ever see it.. And, why hide behind a different site when responding with such criticism and negativity??? Some of you are acting like a bunch kids responding imaturely to someone that you know will probably never see your response... so grow up and be responsible. I will gladly respond to anyone one on one...

This whole thing about world economic change and with all the countries planning to RV and our Iraq investment is purely a world chess game between the countries of the world and those families that control the banks. The pieces of the game are the poor, middle class, and rich.. very simple. We, as investors, are not even the pawns of the game. We have no bearing on the outcome of this change for Iraq or any other change worldwide.

So, be cool and just wait for things to happen. I believe as many others have said, we are very close. I have been a dinar investor for over two years so I have not experienced the long patience as some have had for over 7 years but I do know we're closer than I've seen in the past two years.

As many others have said, don't listen to the Iraqi news, so called gurus, and any others who claim to know something... Use simple common sense and logic. Don't pay attention of what is said but what is being physically done. I've heard this so many times that I'd probably be richer if I'd bet a dollar each time I heard it than my investment in the dinar... ( just kidding.)

Cheers and God be with those who believe!

-B

Not quite sure why you threw me into your rant. I asked a simple question. I didn't bash, I didn't get negative. I was simply wondering which one of okie's claims have come true, as the poster claimed.

• Upvote 1

NOT THE OKIE JINX!!!!

NOOOOO!!!!!

Please do not post him here because he is so accurate at JINXing any hope! Please...

Ohhh this sucks. The day that man is quiet I get excited. Now you about ruined my week.

How long can this go on and on...?!!!!

Peace

• Upvote 1

HAHAHA You are a trip. Who the hell are you? I dont give a rip what you like or dont like. To be honest I am puzzled by someone that will fight for a thief. You are standing up for known liars and scammers. The Dinar is not the scam but the people that make sh*t up all day every day are. I am sure you think you are standing up for those that cant do it themselves but you are blind to the whole scheme of things. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you learn soon.

Hey next time you see an old woman getting her purse stolen make sure to go over and help the thief get away. That is truly what you are doing.

Exactly. And it's unbelievable that obvious stuff like this supposedly needs to be stated again and again..... Looks like some will never get it no matter how many times they're told and helped to realize.

Edited by umbertino

Who give a rip! Everyone is old enough to decide for themselves what is actually fact or fiction. This is exactly why I stay away from forums like this....What a waste of time! Absolute ignorance! You all sound like a bunch of 5 year old's arguing about...he said...she said...hahahaha. Give me a F N break!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who give a rip! Everyone is old enough to decide for themselves what is actually fact or fiction. This is exactly why I stay away from forums like this....What a waste of time! Absolute ignorance! You all sound like a bunch of 5 year old's arguing about...he said...she said...hahahaha. Give me a F N break!

Then I suggest you just do as your post says and stay away from them. Not only did you waste your time reading all the posts but you also wasted even more time writing an even more childish post. So what does that make you? The older kid who argues just as much if not more but thinks it is ok for him to ridicule? hmmm... Interesting.

• Upvote 2

HAHAHA You are a trip. Who the hell are you? I dont give a rip what you like or dont like. To be honest I am puzzled by someone that will fight for a thief. You are standing up for known liars and scammers. The Dinar is not the scam but the people that make sh*t up all day every day are. I am sure you think you are standing up for those that cant do it themselves but you are blind to the whole scheme of things. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you learn soon.

Hey next time you see an old woman getting her purse stolen make sure to go over and help the thief get away. That is truly what you are doing.

If you don't give a rip as to what the man is saying, why did you read it and why did you post. Now, tell me what was stolen? No, forget that - don't say anything.

Exactly. And it's unbelievable that obvious stuff like this supposedly needs to be stated again and again..... Looks like some will never get it no matter how many times they're told and helped to realize.

Umbertino - you are missing the point, What is obnoxious is the reply to his post. He sounds like one mean spirited person.

If you don't give a rip as to what the man is saying, why did you read it and why did you post. Now, tell me what was stolen? No, forget that - don't say anything.

Umbertino - you are missing the point, What is obnoxious is the reply to his post. He sounds like one mean spirited person.

I hate to argue with the ghost of one of the greatest baseball players to ever live so I will keep it short. HAHA

Pumpers lie to make money. Do you see that? Is that ethical? Is that right? Does that make them "good" people?

Do I really need to list like 100 other scams that fall along the same lines as a pumper using others emotions through false claims to make a sale.

I will be civil if you would kindly show me how this logic is flawed.

• Upvote 2

I hate to argue with the ghost of one of the greatest baseball players to ever live so I will keep it short. HAHA

Pumpers lie to make money. Do you see that? Is that ethical? Is that right? Does that make them "good" people?

Do I really need to list like 100 other scams that fall along the same lines as a pumper using others emotions through false claims to make a sale.

I will be civil if you would kindly show me how this logic is flawed.

Pumping does not exist because it is fraud and this investment will come under the closest scrutiny of the Feds. Now, use your head, who would the pumpers work for? Ali - Ty - Do they really need them and if they do, then they are paying them. How do they justify who these people are. And, all we need to do is contact the IRS and inform them that there are people out there being paid by dinar dealers to put out false information. Now, think about it. Yes, they may be pumping for other, unknown reasons, but they are not getting paid by dinar dealers. If you believe there are paid pumpers, then let's call the Feds, get Ali audited. But, maybe, just maybe they believe and have received legitimate intel that has not happened. We have to realize that we are dealing with Iraq. Everything is backwards. Not being mean, there is too much of that on this site.

Pumping does not exist because it is fraud and this investment will come under the closest scrutiny of the Feds. Now, use your head, who would the pumpers work for? Ali - Ty - Do they really need them and if they do, then they are paying them. How do they justify who these people are. And, all we need to do is contact the IRS and inform them that there are people out there being paid by dinar dealers to put out false information. Now, think about it. Yes, they may be pumping for other, unknown reasons, but they are not getting paid by dinar dealers. If you believe there are paid pumpers, then let's call the Feds, get Ali audited. But, maybe, just maybe they believe and have received legitimate intel that has not happened. We have to realize that we are dealing with Iraq. Everything is backwards. Not being mean, there is too much of that on this site.

You are correct. I do not think we can prove that they are getting paid directly from the dealers. But if you think they dont get paid for their shenanigans then you need to open up a bit. Lets take a few examples. Dan over at PTR (was at PD) charged thousands of people 25$ to RSVP to an event because he was told it was happening in that week. That was like 4 months ago. Alot of people have yet to receive a refund on that. Donnie at PD told people that the RV was hours/days at most away and that they needed to set up LLC's so they can get a better rate and protect the assets. He had over 150 LLC's set up in a few days through a NV Corp that charged people more than 4 times the normal amount for the same exact services. Do you feel that is right?

• Upvote 2

I would like to know where the intel came from on the cards. That's the most important part of this post. If it can be verified that it will occur this coming week then I would get real excited. The amount loaded on the card can play a big part on the rate as well. IMHO the higher the amount the lower the rate, the lower the amount the higher the rate. Of course it's only my opinion. Just makes sense. Right now I'll settle for whatever. Lol Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi ;)