Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Studley Rumor 4-19-11

lotuslove

Date: April 19, 2011 4:31:51 PM CDT

Subject: STUDLEY...RUMOR...4-19-11

[MotherFine] [studley] well here goes... lots of intel last couple of days... most of it has been debunked... however, I got word that the US, China, IMF, WB are forcing this RV... and Maliki and Iran, and some other big players are holding it up.Maliki has been scrambling for his life because he knows he can't win, he is working out a golden parachute, and try and survive... the WB and IMF have given him a deadline otherwise they are going to bring him up on charges of corruption... he has two choices... rv, or we will remove u from power, then rv... some of the intel is too hot... cannot reveal... understand the power struggle that I talked about is still ongoing... Maliki is on a very short leash.... My source at the BIS is waiting for the final go ahead, and Maliki might be removed IMO in order for this RV to take place... don't forget what Alawi said.... if he was in power, the GOI would be seated, and the currency would be RVd within 48 hours... Shabibi is trying along with the US, China, and WB, and IMF to force the RV.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Well it sure looks like he is between a rock & a hard place. He is gonna have to get off the pot now. I would like for him to be removed. He has held this thing up for over a year, and I think he just needs to be gone, good-bye,siyanora, hasta-la-vista senior, and don't pass GO and don't collect your $200. Let Dr. Allawi have a chance to get this done. I believe he can do a better job. Maliki is just another Saddam Hussein wanna be.

[MotherFine] [studley] well here goes... lots of intel last couple of days... most of it has been debunked... however, I got word that the US, China, IMF, WB are forcing this RV... and Maliki and Iran, and some other big players are holding it up.Maliki has been scrambling for his life because he knows he can't win, he is working out a golden parachute, and try and survive... the WB and IMF have given him a deadline otherwise they are going to bring him up on charges of corruption... he has two choices... rv, or we will remove u from power, then rv... some of the intel is too hot... cannot reveal... understand the power struggle that I talked about is still ongoing... Maliki is on a very short leash.... My source at the BIS is waiting for the final go ahead, and Maliki might be removed IMO in order for this RV to take place... don't forget what Alawi said.... if he was in power, the GOI would be seated, and the currency would be RVd within 48 hours... Shabibi is trying along with the US, China, and WB, and IMF to force the RV.

US, China, WB forcing the rv?? LOL I have heard this nonsense numerous times over the last few years!

Malike has a deadline to complete GOI or be booted?? LOL again! This rumor has been around for a long time as well. Maliki should have been removed long ago. It's obvious he is not going to be removed ever!

Hot intel...cannot reveal?? LOL All the gurus that are 100% wrong say this. If they state this....their intel must be real!! LOL

Alawi stated if he was in power the GOI would be seated & the rv would happen within 48 hrs?? I guess I missed that "top secret" article!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

US, China, WB forcing the rv?? LOL I have heard this nonsense numerous times over the last few years!

Malike has a deadline to complete GOI or be booted?? LOL again! This rumor has been around for a long time as well. Maliki should have been removed long ago. It's obvious he is not going to be removed ever!

Hot intel...cannot reveal?? LOL All the gurus that are 100% wrong say this. If they state this....their intel must be real!! LOL

Alawi stated if he was in power the GOI would be seated & the rv would happen within 48 hrs?? I guess I missed that "top secret" article!

Well played sir!!!!! +1

• Upvote 4

some of the intel is too hot... cannot reveal...

No intel is "too hot" for Dinarvets, thank you very much! Intel is Intel...but sure...this IS in the rumour section....so there you go...

Baloney again, as you Americans would say....

Bless you all.

E.

• Upvote 2

And if you were Maliki what would you do? Play ball or be unseated and brought up on charges? mmmm

Good point. Except we all must remember-- how many countries that depend on oil (especially M.E.) are not run by a dictator or a regime that is so oppressive that it makes Pol Pot look like Mister Rogers ? Answer=0

B.S.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well played sir!!!!! +1

Always the same intel...yes and no, definite maybe....La la la.....go RVVVV :blink::rolleyes:

WOW...I thought Burger King was home of the Whopper! I guess you learn something new everyday!

:lol::lol::lol:

It is, but we just can't have it our way...yet :lol:

Good point. Except we all must remember-- how many countries that depend on oil (especially M.E.) are not run by a dictator or a regime that is so oppressive that it makes Pol Pot look like Mister Rogers ? Answer=0

Well. Pol Pot was a really bad guy, you know..........He had stated he would reduce Cambodia's Population from , can't remember, 6-7 Million to even just ONE MILLION of Authentic Communists if necessary.........And he was a Graduate of Philosophy at the prestigious La Sorbonne University of Paris, France......

Edited by umbertino