Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie 4-18 From another site

harrysmug

Why is it that everytime there is a new b.s. intel report from okie the jokie the new members come up out of their hole and pump him and his posts up. Pumping, scamming, and harassing is all it is. In the future when his lying trying to steal money from the desperate posts are posted by anyone, just red tag and flag em and make no responses to them. They will go away in a heartbeat if this is done by the truely sincere and honest investors here.

Well I am a pure believer that when OKIE says it will happen we are about screwed.

I wish he would say nothing so I can at least have some hope. In other words if OKIE says it it is mosyt likely a BAD OMEN or a NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Geeze. THIS SUCKS. I was hoping it would be soon. Now I need to wait for over a week AGAIN!

If OKIE says turn right GO LEFT! IMHO

he has nothing better to do but to come up with some off the wall BS to get people to further spend to buy more dinars. LOL i use to get pissed off but now it is just stupid of him to post the bs he writes. All of these sources are smoking just as much weed as he is. When Adam the man sends that email saying RV then dance in the streets shoot your guns run naked through the neighborhood. But don't give Okie's visons any validity.

We love Okie and we want to believe him. Right now, I am believing exactly what he says. It makes me feel better. The Truth?????????? "We can't handle the truth". See that Thurman Munson is on this site. Thought I would 1 up him with the greatest Yankee.

Love to see his yearbook photo.Love to see a pic of him at home with Ma and Pa playing in the yard and on the swingset. I can hear his Ma screaming at him to put his clothes back on and get off of the Dinar web sites. The kid is always late for supper.