Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***PTR call and notes***

easyrider

I am listening to this call as I send this out....This is one call You really should take the time to listen to as well.

While listening to this call, I am hearing that the rate could start out low, and then go up. The rate could change in many times, in a 90 day period - UP & DOWN.

Watch the sites www.DinarTrade.com . www.DinarBanker.com , etc. their sites may be down, for a short time, pending the rates. They will still be selling Dinars even after the RV. Just keep an eye on these sites, and the forex sites.

People's Talk Radio Conference Call Playback for 4/16 Call in number 760 569-7699 access pin 387717

Still keeping the Faith of a Mustard Seed"

People's Talk Radio Conference Call Playback for 4/16 Call in number 760 569-7699 access pin 387717

[nvidaloca] we have a friend who got us into this... his son in law is ex cia and a friend of someone we all know and i cant say who... sorry... andyway his best friends dad is a german guy who owns several german banks

[isabel] he is HEAQVILY invested...

[isabel] we never got any intel from any of them until the phone rang on the 6th

[isabel] bob.. we'll call him that.. called and said its going down.. the son inlaw called and told him the banker was flying in to the us to cash in in 10 days (dont know why in us..maybe cause he cant own personal dinr?)

[isabel] well.... today is the 10th day.... and we called to confirm that the banker did fly in...

nvidaloca] we got confirmation from the banker.. he is in DC and was preparing for cash in... and was told that he would be abl done e to make arrangements to fly out on wednesday am cause he would be done by then

[diamond5] :)

[nvidaloca] he was also told the rate would be .50-5.00 lol... i guess they didnt tell him the rate

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] 2 NIGHTS AGO WHEN NUFF AND HARVEY WOKE ME UP WITH THE KEYWORD "GEMBOX" I KNEW THIS WAS OVER--THAT IS THE WORD I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON FOR GOING ON THE 8TH YEAR NOW.

[believer] Date is here... From Ron to Tony... RV has been announced... Live on TV.. Smart cards.. Need to go to the banks on Sunday... Confirmation on smart cads... Lower denoms coming out. GW confirmed govt employee, RV was announced on TV... Another source with contacts here in the US and ME contacts. next 24 - 72 hours,,, it should be seen.. Okie agrees with Tony's info... Boots on the ground.. It has occured... Tuesday cash out... Date is here... many confirmations... Traveling Soldier... 1 to $1.25 Contractors 1 to 1 ratio (In country rate - Iraq)... call 760 569 7699 387717# Date is here just waiting for the rate... Okie, Int'l rate should be different than local rate... $3.89 to $7.10...(If this is true, then we would be considered Int'l rate) zzzzzzzzz still needs the date confirmed.. still just a Little bit of question...

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Date is here... many confirmations... Traveling Soldier... 1 to $1.25 Contractors 1 to 1 ratio (In country rate - Iraq)... call 760 569 7699 387717# Date is here just waiting for the rate... Okie, Int'l rate should be different than local rate... $3.89 to $7.10...(If this is true, then we would be considered Int'l rate) zzzzzzzzz still needs the date confirmed.. still just a Little bit of question...

OK, so if I am reading this correctly, the idea would be to have a low rate in country leaving the people still poor but a rate at least 4x that for people outside the country making them millionaires - yeah, this sounds like our government as well.

"I don't believe everyone on this site...but when I do.....I believe Okie and $7.00 plus rate!" "I can consume alot of Dos Equis....and........entertain a bunch of beautiful ladies with that kind of return on investment! (the 2 things i do best!)" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

"I don't believe everyone on this site...but when I do.....I believe Okie and $7.00 plus rate!" "I can consume alot of Dos Equis....and........entertain a bunch of beautiful ladies with that kind of return on investment! (the 2 things i do best!)" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

I gotta tell ya ..... I love your posts! :lol:

So when another weekend goes by and it doesnt RV does that mean you take back all the negitives that I got. hahahahahaha

Man whats with you people and your negitives. its still a dog fart hahahahah yeah like I really belive what OKIE says.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think it is very important that everyone be careful who is providing so called Intel. I have tremendous faith in Adam Montana and the fellow known as A%#@*$@N C*%$#@!*&R. In all the time I have been involved with the IQD, these are the only two people who have been grounded and realistic. All others have been disasters. And I mean ALL OTHERS. So with all this late breaking information, I hope that everyone is taking it with a grain of salt. Especially the wild and crazy RV rates that simply don't make economic sense. Some of those figures would give Iraq the economy of USA, China and Germany combined. It's just insane.

This PTR call was proof positive these guys are not all on the same page. They have been saying $3.22 for a long time. Then, on this call, one guy now says $1.20. This tells me one thing loud and clear... "THESE GUYS ARE ALL FULL OF #%*#"

Edited by mentalmagic

I think it is very important that everyone be careful who is providing so called Intel. I have tremendous faith in Adam Montana and the fellow known as A%#@*$@N C*%$#@!*&R. In all the time I have been involved with the IQD, these are the only two people who have been grounded and realistic. All others have been disasters. And I mean ALL OTHERS. So with all this late breaking information, I hope that everyone is taking it with a grain of salt. Especially the wild and crazy RV rates that simply don't make economic sense. Some of those figures would give Iraq the economy of USA, China and Germany combined. It's just insane.

This PTR call was proof positive these guys are not all on the same page. They have been saying $3.22 for a long time. Then, on this call, one guy now says $1.20. This tells me one thing loud and clear... "THESE GUYS ARE ALL FULL OF #%*#"

...I totally agree with you...the only thing I would change is to take these rumors with grain alcohol instead of salt...