Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Boots on Ground

taji2

My friend still working as a contractor in Iraq informed me today that the RV has been completed on paper. We are now just waiting on it to go on the market. Also, Iraq now has new visa standards, primarily the cost of approximately $80 versus its previous $2 or so. He also stated that the deadline for the RV to take place is June 1st, but they would like for it to be in place by the time of the Summit in May. He is confident in his source and excited about the potential of returning home for good soon. GO RV GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you taji2 for your information. :)

Appreciate your effort and for sharing with us.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My friend still working as a contractor in Iraq informed me today that the RV has been completed on paper. We are now just waiting on it to go on the market. Also, Iraq now has new visa standards, primarily the cost of approximately $80 versus its previous $2 or so. He also stated that the deadline for the RV to take place is June 1st, but they would like for it to be in place by the time of the Summit in May. He is confident in his source and excited about the potential of returning home for good soon. GO RV GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOODNESS THE PERSON DIDNT SAY IT WAS GIONG TO RV ON MONDAY ORITS DONE---THE JUNE SOUNDS MORE REAL AND THATS WHAT ALOT OF OTHERS BESIDE MYSELF HAS SAID----FOR ONCE A PRETTY GOOD POST ON THE POSSIBL THAT THE END IS NEAR IN HIS OP

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Can you explain the following statment and what you mean. Thanks

Also, Iraq now has new visa standards, primarily the cost of approximately $80 versus its previous $2 or so

I am beginning to wonder, what will happen to America's ability to supply "contractors" in Iraq after the RV? If they all have inside information, and all bought dinar, and are all just waiting for the RV to quit and go home ... not honouring the balance of a contract ... the contracting companies are going to have to scramble to find suitable replacements. Well, okay, maybe that will be a bonus ... make current staff independently wealthy, they go home, spend money and taxes in the US, some unemployed US citizens take thos jobs, boosts the economy. That's good. Unfortunately the new contractors won't have the prospect of RV and dinar speculation to rely on for a quick trip home. And unless the contracting company is paying humongous wages I don't see a lot of people willing to go to Iraq and work where bombs in boxes on the sidewalk or in a parked car, or on someone walking through the mall, go off almost on a daily basis.

Just thinking ..

smee2

• Upvote 3

I am beginning to wonder, what will happen to America's ability to supply "contractors" in Iraq after the RV? If they all have inside information, and all bought dinar, and are all just waiting for the RV to quit and go home ... not honouring the balance of a contract ... the contracting companies are going to have to scramble to find suitable replacements. Well, okay, maybe that will be a bonus ... make current staff independently wealthy, they go home, spend money and taxes in the US, some unemployed US citizens take thos jobs, boosts the economy. That's good. Unfortunately the new contractors won't have the prospect of RV and dinar speculation to rely on for a quick trip home. And unless the contracting company is paying humongous wages I don't see a lot of people willing to go to Iraq and work where bombs in boxes on the sidewalk or in a parked car, or on someone walking through the mall, go off almost on a daily basis.

Just thinking ..

smee2

most overseas contractors make bank, any were from 65,000 a year to 120,000 a year depends on the job.

• Upvote 1