Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A perspective from the Green Zone

harrysmug

Green Zone

« on: Today at 12:01:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First things first, I have been invested in the dinar for seven years and I have been involved with logistical type things in iraq for the last 3 years. I have met some of the new iraqi goverment in various meetings and other places throughout the green zone. I have an american/iraqi that pretty much works by my side everyday that strictly does nothing but translates for me, he is from michigan and came to america during the first gulf war when sadaam just basically kicked them out on there heads in the middle of the desert. I sit back and read these boards everyday and it is quite funny how some people know so much but it seems what they say they know never pans out! I will do all I can from this point on to get you accurate info on the RV since I am in a situation now to scoop up a little info. I know you have heard that the trigger has been pulled but the truth is IT HAS NOT! I have talked to a guy that sits in the parliment and he says it is as close as its ever been but it has been this close before and dont look for nothing to come out of it.Just from talking with this guy for a few minutes he basically told me as long as iraq was making money selling dinar that they wouldnt RV! Its all about the money to them and they are making it hand over fit so why would they RV at 3 bucks and not have the dinar sales. This is just one of the many issues that is going on. He also told me that there are several several issues that have to be resolved before the Rv could take place and that at the rate the goverment is working it cold be a while.( all of this is new to these guys) I will post info as i get it I will be eating breafast with a few guys in the morning that are really in the know and maybe I can get some real intel! Stay tuned and GO RVVVVV

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Green Zone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First things first, I have been invested in the dinar for seven years and I have been involved with logistical type things in iraq for the last 3 years. I have met some of the new iraqi goverment in various meetings and other places throughout the green zone. I have an american/iraqi that pretty much works by my side everyday that strictly does nothing but translates for me, he is from michigan and came to america during the first gulf war when sadaam just basically kicked them out on there heads in the middle of the desert. I sit back and read these boards everyday and it is quite funny how some people know so much but it seems what they say they know never pans out! I will do all I can from this point on to get you accurate info on the RV since I am in a situation now to scoop up a little info. I know you have heard that the trigger has been pulled but the truth is IT HAS NOT! I have talked to a guy that sits in the parliment and he says it is as close as its ever been but it has been this close before and dont look for nothing to come out of it.Just from talking with this guy for a few minutes he basically told me as long as iraq was making money selling dinar that they wouldnt RV! Its all about the money to them and they are making it hand over fit so why would they RV at 3 bucks and not have the dinar sales. This is just one of the many issues that is going on. He also told me that there are several several issues that have to be resolved before the Rv could take place and that at the rate the goverment is working it cold be a while.( all of this is new to these guys) I will post info as i get it I will be eating breafast with a few guys in the morning that are really in the know and maybe I can get some real intel! Stay tuned and GO RVVVVV

Thanks for the insight. I hope your not just another "guru" wannabe cause this not the right place for it..............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post harrysmug. Hopefully you can glean some quality intel from your breakfast group. Getting pretty tired of relying on the everyday bs here. Would be refreshing to be provided with bona fide info for once.

Go RV!

This is a very good bit of information and hope the author continues to communicate his experiences and intel from Iraq.

I do have a question, if anyone can help me, please. The author states that the Iraqis are making a lot of money from selling IQD and the RV is way off because of this money making pot they have boiling. But how much money would they be making if all of the contracts that are outstanding for oil production, infrastructure, tourism, agriculture, etc., were in affect to improve the overall country in general. Is there really a comparison?

As I say, this is a question. No need to bash.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 4

I do not see the logic. Why would you continue to sell the dinar for less than a penny when you could sell it for alot more? The more currency in circulation the lower the future value. To maximize their wealth they should do it sooner than later.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Green Zone

Thank you harry :)

It certainly places the rumor folks in the proper perspective when someone

at least admits in a nutshell there is still more to accomplish. The comment about

the dinar sales is interesting, no doubt it is of course all about the money, but I do not

see that as being a hold up, other than a cash cow for them at present. As time goes on

the sales will decrease and already have as far as I know...which makes one wonder what is

up the sleeves of the guru crowd this week. Time will tell I guess. I suspect they will far exceed

their work of last week, so everyone should be prepared. ;)

I hope this fellow stays no nonsense, and keeps a clear head. We need the progress for sure,

and hopefully it will unfold in a bit more consistent manner than it has been. I certainly hope sometime

soon they take into account the actual iraqi people, but it appears they are too caught up in their own

power struggles to give them a second thought. Quite unfortunate when the citizens appear last on their agenda.

Thanks again harry for your effort. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

Im not sure if it is to iraqs best interst to keep selling dinars at less than a 1/10th of a penny each when they could be getting a dollar each - and Im pretty sure the demand will go way up as well.

Please explain the logic.

on the same note, I/we appreciate your information considerably, as you are one of the few contributors that is actually there and it looks like you are not a pumper at all. Just reporting facts to us would be a HUGE improvement over what we are being fed now.

Edited by Hirsch
  • Upvote 2

OK if Iraq paid 1.00 for each bill printed and is selling for 1100.00 per million. 40.00 x 27.50 =1100.00. 1100.00 - 40.00=1060 not bad.

So if you take 500 x 1060.00=530,000.00, selling of five hundred million.

For every hundred million would be 1,060,000.00 and we have 27 trillion out there, I need a to do more math and get to a different adding machine. This is a different angle? Will need to look into this more when i get off work. What did they pay for printing each bill?

Thank you harry :)

It certainly places the rumor folks in the proper perspective when someone

at least admits in a nutshell there is still more to accomplish. The comment about

the dinar sales is interesting, no doubt it is of course all about the money, but I do not

see that as being a hold up, other than a cash cow for them at present. As time goes on

the sales will decrease and already have as far as I know...which makes one wonder what is

up the sleeves of the guru crowd this week. Time will tell I guess. I suspect they will far exceed

their work of last week, so everyone should be prepared. ;)

I hope this fellow stays no nonsense, and keeps a clear head. We need the progress for sure,

and hopefully it will unfold in a bit more consistent manner than it has been. I certainly hope sometime

soon they take into account the actual iraqi people, but it appears they are too caught up in their own

power struggles to give them a second thought. Quite unfortunate when the citizens appear last on their agenda.

Thanks again harry for your effort. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim, that is a good reply,..but remember their government is being influenced by our US govt.,..can you ever remember when our politicians did anything that benefited us as citizens more than it did themselves?,..I think not !

That is probably why everything they do turns into a URINEATING COMPETITION !

NUFF SAID !

Good Things To All !

This is a very good bit of information and hope the author continues to communicate his experiences and intel from Iraq.

I do have a question, if anyone can help me, please. The author states that the Iraqis are making a lot of money from selling IQD and the RV is way off because of this money making pot they have boiling. But how much money would they be making if all of the contracts that are outstanding for oil production, infrastructure, tourism, agriculture, etc., were in affect to improve the overall country in general. Is there really a comparison?

As I say, this is a question. No need to bash.

Thanks in advance.

Those were my thoughts exactly! There is so much more money to be made in those areas, definatley with a currency that holds more value than a piece of toilet paper. I like a source of info just as much as anyone else, but this part of his statement doesnt seem to be correct! Its a simple math equastion! JMO...not bashing...and as I stated...some fresh info is very refreshing...Warm Wishes!!!

Ok, I have to admit I am a bit confused. Maybe someone can clarify this for me. The poster of this thread is Harrysmug. What I can't get straight is this. Who is actually the person in Iraq with this intel? Is it Harrysmug or is Harrysmug bringing it from someone else? The reason I ask (if your reading this Harrysmug, please feel free to straighten me out) is because the poster (Harrysmug) has been a member here since 9/20/10. If harrysmug was the person in Iraq, surely we would have had this intel before now. Please, don't misunderstand as I am not bashing or saying B.S. to this post. I am simply asking for a bit more clarification as to who the actual person on the ground in Iraq is. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

if i remeber right the u s gov. has signed a deal where they buy oil from the iraq folks at {was it 5.oo a barrel },, so if they keep dinar at 1170,,they are loosing 100.oo a barrel ,, now if other countries have a deal close to that more money out on a barrel,,,if they sell dinar 1100 a million,they have to buy it back at some point -----r v even at a 1.oo to 1.oo ratio 1million dollars = 27 trillion dinar out = :blink: = is it ? 27 quadrillion? they better step it up ---they are going backward in the exchange in the long run ----that is just my thoughts friends i was thinking there is a draw back coming ----and thanks for the intel harrysmug----please don`t take this as a bashing---just a thought for conversation stay safe buddy

Im not sure if it is to iraqs best interst to keep selling dinars at less than a 1/10th of a penny each when they could be getting a dollar each - and Im pretty sure the demand will go way up as well.

Please explain the logic.

on the same note, I/we appreciate your information considerably, as you are one of the few contributors that is actually there and it looks like you are not a pumper at all. Just reporting facts to us would be a HUGE improvement over what we are being fed now.

I hate to even think this, but it would make sense if they were to (perish the thought) LOP.

Ok, I have to admit I am a bit confused. Maybe someone can clarify this for me. The poster of this thread is Harrysmug. What I can't get straight is this. Who is actually the person in Iraq with this intel? Is it Harrysmug or is Harrysmug bringing it from someone else? The reason I ask (if your reading this Harrysmug, please feel free to straighten me out) is because the poster (Harrysmug) has been a member here since 9/20/10. If harrysmug was the person in Iraq, surely we would have had this intel before now. Please, don't misunderstand as I am not bashing or saying B.S. to this post. I am simply asking for a bit more clarification as to who the actual person on the ground in Iraq is. Thanks.

And that is one more reason I call BS

• Upvote 2

First let me introduce my self...long time reader and been invested for several years now...really enjoy the reads,.. just had to comment on this post... we all have come a long way as well as the highs and lows of this investment...i believe we are close, i just don't get these people who post this B/S that don't make sense...I agree with Dinnie thanks for saying and how u said it...And again Hello to all...truly me pleasure (show me the money...GO RV...enough guru B/S)

Also a bit more on me...x New yorker...Living in South Fl. ...Have four children two granddaughters a wonderful wife...and I'm as happy as a pig in sh** ...

Green Zone

I read this exact same post several months ago and I'm not even sure if it was new then. Another rehashed article. I've been invested over 6+ years. Ali from DinarTrade told me even then, till the HCL is passed nothing will happen. I still don't see that it has.... RoyalNorthBeach

I am a DV member and just found this on another dinar site and thought I would bring it home to the DV family. I will try and see when he post again and bring it over if it seems helpful. Thanks Harry

Green Zone

You my friend are awesome. Good luck