Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listen up!

Stevevintennessee

I generally try to keep to myself on this site. I only speak up when I have something to genuinely add, or perhaps when some levity needs to be brought to the situation. it has come to my attention lately that on this site people have become increasingly rude and disrespectful. I understand that a situation like this is very hard to handle, and that tempers can be pushed to their limit. I also understand that daily we hear outlandish stories about tomorrow, Monday, or Sunday. We are all very aware that 100% of the time thus far those statements have been false. I think it is time for everyone who posts everyday, or who is going to post, to step back and take a good look at the situation. Is it truly something that is worth your time to be a complete disrespectful a**hole to someone else over?

I for one would much rather read fictional stories about how we are all going to be rich, than see someone get blatantly disrespected. That to me is a much worse offense than bringing false "intel" to this site. Again I know everyone is on edge because of an event that could change all our lives... I know that bad information runs rampant on here... I too get frustrated at the empty promises... But when it boils down to it, at the end of the day when you look in the mirror, ask yourself if you would like to be disrespected the way that people often are on this site... If you are in a situation where you are relying on the dinar to save you from financial ruin... honestly maybe you should not be gambling your future on "speculation". I know the payoff is huge, but who knows what will happen.

Quite honestly if I knew the PM and had proof directly from his office, I would be scared to post it.

All I am asking of my fellow DV members is to be respectful of one another. Treat everyone on here like you would like to be treated. I know that sounds a little cliche, but it is something that will work 100% of the time.

Quite honestly I could give 2 s***s if someone gets irritated about this post. I call em' like I see em'. I simply want people to be cool!

Goodnight... And GO RV!

Its time for you to head back to the rabbit hole "Alice"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning Steve

I can appreciate what you are saying I tried to inform the masses of something that had taken place and was treated like Sh@t. Therefore, I have decided that they can kiss the brown spot. I will not waste my time trying to inform them of anything. I have cleared my members’ information out and I await the end when I do not have to check this or any other forums.

I know why most of them do it they simply do not have the sack to man up and say things in person so they hide in the shadows behind a computer screen and talk Sh@t.

Me personally I will not say anything on the computer that I would not say to your face I will man up and walk the walk.

Madman Out

What A Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally, I MUCH prefer disrespect to outright lies. If you lie, I think you deserve everyone's fury. There is a big difference between a rumor and a lie. Don't think for a minute that everyone looks at these rumors for "entertainment" value. They have done alot of damage. :angry:

ok Dinnie, I totally agree with you about the lies. The rumor section however should always be read for entertainment only. Why? Because to date not one rumor has come to pass. I know that people read this stuff to give themselves hope, however when it does not happen and those hopes are dashed, then your even more down in the dumps. My advice is if you go ahead and read a rumor, afterwards, step back, use your brain and look for your own proof. If you can find no link, no news article, no proof of any kind, then it's not just a rumor, it's B.S. After due diligence, if no proof, simply forget it and go on. This is just advice coming from me, but I think it's fairly solid. Have a great day. We're getting there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not agree with someone being disrespectful but when you put out as much "intel" as these same people do I think they need to be brought to task. It is not like it was a mistake, only happened once, twice or every now and then, it is every day or so with complete false information concerning concrete dates, rates, etc. Some people enjoy physical abuse in the privacy of their homes, others like to get verbal abuse by printing totally false information and between that and financial gain is where these people fit. Same people, same info, same results equal consistant treatment---calling it bashing, disrespect or whatever but seems to me to be treatment deserved.

• Upvote 3

I do not agree with someone being disrespectful but when you put out as much "intel" as these same people do I think they need to be brought to task. It is not like it was a mistake, only happened once, twice or every now and then, it is every day or so with complete false information concerning concrete dates, rates, etc. Some people enjoy physical abuse in the privacy of their homes, others like to get verbal abuse by printing totally false information and between that and financial gain is where these people fit. Same people, same info, same results equal consistant treatment---calling it bashing, disrespect or whatever but seems to me to be treatment deserved.

Clearly this is a question of morality.

You lie to people for gain.......consistently........AND don't deserve disparagement....OF COURSE YOU DO!

what is the question here? THERE IS NO GREY AREA it is black and white. See my prior posts over months........let's have another forum called LIARS PLACE

• Upvote 5

Thanks Steve for something that needed to be said. I learned a long time ago to state my mind once and move on. Constant bickering and childish remarks add nothing to the content and do nothing but promote more of the same. There are a few here that I disagree with, but I still respect their opinion and the effort they put into it.

Madmanak47 I know the post you are talking about. You were trying to tell people of something out of the ordinary that was happening. You never once said that it was a sign of anything; just that it seemed strange. Then about a dozen people jumped on it getting all crazy. I think you are probably right about why they do it.

Nuff said. I generally don't have this much to say in person, much less when I have to type it.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your post suggesting we show one another some respect! I posted one thing under "rumors" (despite my knowing it happened) and got a certain amount of flak saying it couldn't have happened, etc. ("Bank Phone Calls") ...and some mocking about "reassurance" that I was trying to give members... Happily, it seemed as though some people were actually feeling a bit better after my post. I didn't have anything re a date or a rate, but it was a bank staffer saying his manager told him the RV would be very soon. I still say that's true, and our blessing is about to find its way into our bank accounts! Go RV!

I'm getting a reality check of how many people don't mind being told a complete udder lie, as long as it makes them feel better about themselves and their investment.......Shows where this world is headed. What happened to honor, and credibility, and respect?...... since when is telling a lie accepted? Well sorry folks, but not by me. If I believe that you are a liar, because you have a history, or because you have no proof. I am going to call you to the table.Prove me wrong, then I will apologize publicly.You don't have to be ugly, to disagree. But some folks on here consider disagreeing BASHING.Well, I guess you haven't had much disagreement in your life up until now, but I guarantee if you get off your computer and start living, you will have disagreement.Don't take it so personal.Prove what your saying is true, or expect to get resistance from people who have a brain!

NEXT!

• Upvote 1

Personally, I MUCH prefer disrespect to outright lies. If you lie, I think you deserve everyone's fury. There is a big difference between a rumor and a lie. Don't think for a minute that everyone looks at these rumors for "entertainment" value. They have done alot of damage. :angry:

Agreed Bro...Obviously.

• Upvote 1

I generally try to keep to myself on this site. I only speak up when I have something to genuinely add, or perhaps when some levity needs to be brought to the situation. it has come to my attention lately that on this site people have become increasingly rude and disrespectful. I understand that a situation like this is very hard to handle, and that tempers can be pushed to their limit. I also understand that daily we hear outlandish stories about tomorrow, Monday, or Sunday. We are all very aware that 100% of the time thus far those statements have been false. I think it is time for everyone who posts everyday, or who is going to post, to step back and take a good look at the situation. Is it truly something that is worth your time to be a complete disrespectful a**hole to someone else over?

I for one would much rather read fictional stories about how we are all going to be rich, than see someone get blatantly disrespected. That to me is a much worse offense than bringing false "intel" to this site. Again I know everyone is on edge because of an event that could change all our lives... I know that bad information runs rampant on here... I too get frustrated at the empty promises... But when it boils down to it, at the end of the day when you look in the mirror, ask yourself if you would like to be disrespected the way that people often are on this site... If you are in a situation where you are relying on the dinar to save you from financial ruin... honestly maybe you should not be gambling your future on "speculation". I know the payoff is huge, but who knows what will happen.

Quite honestly if I knew the PM and had proof directly from his office, I would be scared to post it.

All I am asking of my fellow DV members is to be respectful of one another. Treat everyone on here like you would like to be treated. I know that sounds a little cliche, but it is something that will work 100% of the time.

Quite honestly I could give 2 s***s if someone gets irritated about this post. I call em' like I see em'. I simply want people to be cool!

Goodnight... And GO RV!

I concur, thanks for the civility;;Jeff

I will join you and be respectful, thank you for the post steve, I agree with you on this.

Thanks for joining steve..Jeff

Good Morning Steve

I can appreciate what you are saying I tried to inform the masses of something that had taken place and was treated like Sh@t. Therefore, I have decided that they can kiss the brown spot. I will not waste my time trying to inform them of anything. I have cleared my members’ information out and I await the end when I do not have to check this or any other forums.

I know why most of them do it they simply do not have the sack to man up and say things in person so they hide in the shadows behind a computer screen and talk Sh@t.

Me personally I will not say anything on the computer that I would not say to your face I will man up and walk the walk.

Madman Out

Thanks Madman, I don.t blame you, fwiw, I appreciate your post..Jeff

A "rumor" is a statement going around for which there is no proof. So, proving it would then be impossible. Get it? All rumors are not necessarily lies. All people who believe a particular rumor are not brainless. I agree that believing posters who've repeatedly claimed rates + dates that didn't come to pass might be ill-advised. However, there is also the chance that the RV was supposed to happen a few times and was held up by unforeseen circumstances. Negativity and insults reflect badly on the person spewing them. I realize we're frustrated, but lighten up with the lousy remarks about other members!

Just for the record. I did not say people who listen to rumors don't have a brain!(This is exactly what I was talking about with the disagreements) I was saying that those on this site who are "thinkers" are probably not going to just let anyone interject some garbage into their brain without some knowledge of it's validity. I have no problem with someone even saying, " I heard this maybe it's true maybe not THAT is a rumor(I'm old enough to know the difference) It's when they say, " Oh yeah, it's done, it happened, it's at $6.15 now and going up!!!!!!!!!!" That's when I call it what it is........... a LIE! and an outright insult of my intelligence.

I care for the people on here, and I am not going to just sit by and watch as some new investor gets taken for all they have because no one cries wolf.

Goodnight... And GO RV!

Thank you Steve! :D

It is sad and unfortunate that one would even have to make

such a post on this subject, but you are correct and I appreciate and

share your desire to see it change.

Unfortunately, it will not end anytime soon, as there are many very

discontent folks that have, over time become very miserable and

this forum is often their only outlet, so they revert to high school mentality

and rarely have anything constructive to say, or worse, they tear others apart

to vent their frustrations. It is shallow and childish and those spoiled brats

will hopefully grow up and be a respectful contributor to this community, but

do not hold your breath my friend.

As long as people keep placing their faith in lies and fabrications, the level

of frustration will only grow worse. It is understandable how one can become

very frustrated, but there is also a good solution to this constant cycle of

disappointment....if everyone simply stopped paying attention to the lies and

join in intelligent discussion, it would make all the world of difference, and

many of those you speak of would simply disappear OR decide to grow up

and treat others as they would like to be treated.

Understand, most here are decent people, and I believe they care about others here,

but the element you are addressing is unlikely to change because often if one is

miserable, they will see to it to try and make others share in their misery and hateful

child like comments. It is kind of the bully mentality also...tear down others, make threats,

in order to feel better about themselves.

Let's all hope someday this changes, and I thank you for desiring this along with many of us.

It is important to learn to be respectful, and one can point out lies and hype without making hurtful

comments. We're in this together, but a few have always been in it only for themselves, and could care

less about anyone else but themselves. How they communicate reveals how they most likely are on

a daily basis.

I will hope for a more respectful exchange and discussions along with you Steve, but the reality

is not likely. :(

All my best! :D

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

I hear you. I care about the people on this site, too, and I don't like liars, either. In any case, the next few days will tell us a lot! Let's relax and see if they bring what we want or not! I think I'll find something fun or productive to do on the terrific island I live on... Take a walk? Hoist a few beers at a local bar? Do some tasks I've left undone because of this crazy roller-coaster? Hmmmmmm....

You know the old story about a group of people sitting around a campfire and one person tells a story to the person to thier right and they to the person to thier right until the story comes full circle to the original source?

Think on that experiment a few seconds.

An internet forum is no different. Someone relates a story and everyone who reads the story will interpret something different and have mixed feelings about the story. And just like dealing with people in person everyone will react different. Some will shout out in anger while another may hold thier tongue in silence. Some will show kindness while another will exhibit a lack of empathy.

So is the way of life.

Take all you read with this thought in mind. Dont be personally hurt by anothers words because in reality they cant hurt you. Take in all you read as DATA. Data that your mind can filter through and maybe provide a lesson or a fact that you can use in bettering your own persona.

We need to have the loud as well as the silent. We need the turds as well as the flowers. It is all needed to sustain balance and to continue the never ending search for new truths and questions.

Go in peace!

Goodnight... And GO RV!

Steve,

Great post.... Well said....

Go RV