Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oakie " Former G.E.T. Team". When will they ever learn

Brisco

Not my POST just dragged it here for ENTERTAINMENT value only

Okie Info: Planet Dinar 4/5/11 11:15pm

APRIL 6TH, 2011 08:36 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD LATE EVENING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. I HAVE RECEIVED WORD JUST IN THAT MALIKI ACCEPTED THE BARZANI INITIATIVE AND THE GOI IS FORMED. ALSO THERE IS A RUMOR AND AGAIN RUMOR (RUMOR) OUT OF IRAQ THAT THE R/V MAY HAVE OCCURRED TODAY. I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING THIS TILL TOMORROW–I PASS ON INTEL AS I RECEIVE IT. ALSO FOUND OUT THEIR WERE AND ARE A LARGE CONTINGENCY OF EUROPEAN’S IN CONFERENCE IN BAGHDAD TODAY TALKING ABOUT THE NEW INVESTMENT POSSIBILITIES. ALSO IT NOW SEEMS VIRTUALLY ASSURED OF IRAQ BEING ACCEPTED ON THE 7TH INTO THE WTO–(WHICH REQUIRES A INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY. HOPE THIS INTEL IS CORRECT–I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—PRAISE JESUS IF IT IS CORRECT.—–

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LETS WAIT TO CELEBRATE TILL TOMORROW TILL ABSOLUTE PROOF OF R/V HAS OCCURRED——INTEL HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST BUT WAS VERY EXCITED TONIGHT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS—I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—NOT ORIGINATOR OF MESSAGE—LETS PRAY IT IS TRUE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS HESITANT TO POST THIS LATE BUT WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE MY SOURCE WAS EXCITED AND I CAN NOT PROVE ANYTHING TILL TOMMORROW—I OFFER IN GOOD FAITH WHAT WAS GIVEN ME IN GOOD FAITH

• Upvote 4

*** sigh ***

ONLY a messenger ... yeah right ! AND I'm ONLY a little perturbed that he said he wouldn't post again ... yet here he is - spewing more garbage onto the cyber world.

If you don't like them, then why do you keep reading the post and ragging on them,,,just walk on by!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

If you don't like them, then why do you keep reading the post and ragging on them,,,just walk on by!

Do you only accept worshipping posts? Some may like the post ( and praise it) some may be indifferent and some may feel like just plain critiicizing the post. What's your problem?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Seems to me that someone has more than one screen name.

They consistantly tend to use "their" instead of "they're" or there. Doesn't bother me that

someone does not know the difference, only that it appears to be the same person using

several screen names.

• Upvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I WAS HESITANT TO POST THIS LATE BUT WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE MY SOURCE WAS EXCITED AND I CAN NOT PROVE ANYTHING TILL TOMMORROW—I OFFER IN GOOD FAITH WHAT WAS GIVEN ME IN GOOD FAITH

What this the same source that got him to cry all over his keyboard on March 13th because he was so excited that the RV was going to happen the next day? Hmmmmm......... :o

• Upvote 1

:blink: well, just like Umbertino basically said...everyone has the right to state their opinions, concerns, belief or disbelief, disgust or acceptance either in the form of praise or bashing. who are you or anyone say that anyone can't? i "bash" (as y'all may call it)

i take that back...i'll shoot the messengers... :lol:

184pd.gif

but thats my right to say wot i want. and if someone publicly post something for the world to see...they are open to criticism good or bad. and my post are no exceptions, but i will defend wot i say if needs be. I'm an American...i have that 1st amendment rights. :)

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

They consistantly tend to use "their" instead of "they're" or there. Doesn't bother me that

someone does not know the difference, only that it appears to be the same person using

several screen names.

Not necessarily so as there are many who make that same mistake.

shinnidan, your avitar rocks.

i looked at your normal picture and thought how cute.

then i saw you with the gun. remind me not to mess with you. :blink:

:lol: bsndhn....ur sweet...*pats you on the head* :lol: the gun...is primarily to be used on messengers...who says, "don't shoot the messenger"....but bring ridiculous messages...besides...through out history...the messengers was a very hazardous job...they usually to not return. :lol:

but u good for now. :lol:

Seems Okie is gun shy. Last few posts say just the messenger, don't shoot the messenger, my intel has been wrong in the past. Seems to be a more humble approach. What is up with the ships at sea, isn't that a WW II saying? Doubt too many ships are tuned in to the Okie rhetoric.

• Upvote 1

I have been kind of shocked by Okie. He has humbled himself enough to admit that his sources are wrong. Which is much more than I can say for some others that we have seen on here. Give the guy some props, he is saying his sources have been wrong and they might be wrong again...

Not my POST just dragged it here for ENTERTAINMENT value only

Okie Info: Planet Dinar 4/5/11 11:15pm

APRIL 6TH, 2011 08:36 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD LATE EVENING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. I HAVE RECEIVED WORD JUST IN THAT MALIKI ACCEPTED THE BARZANI INITIATIVE AND THE GOI IS FORMED. ALSO THERE IS A RUMOR AND AGAIN RUMOR (RUMOR) OUT OF IRAQ THAT THE R/V MAY HAVE OCCURRED TODAY. I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING THIS TILL TOMORROW–I PASS ON INTEL AS I RECEIVE IT. ALSO FOUND OUT THEIR WERE AND ARE A LARGE CONTINGENCY OF EUROPEAN’S IN CONFERENCE IN BAGHDAD TODAY TALKING ABOUT THE NEW INVESTMENT POSSIBILITIES. ALSO IT NOW SEEMS VIRTUALLY ASSURED OF IRAQ BEING ACCEPTED ON THE 7TH INTO THE WTO–(WHICH REQUIRES A INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY. HOPE THIS INTEL IS CORRECT–I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—PRAISE JESUS IF IT IS CORRECT.—–

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LETS WAIT TO CELEBRATE TILL TOMORROW TILL ABSOLUTE PROOF OF R/V HAS OCCURRED——INTEL HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST BUT WAS VERY EXCITED TONIGHT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS—I AM ONLY A MESSENGER—NOT ORIGINATOR OF MESSAGE—LETS PRAY IT IS TRUE

Ohhh Boy here we go. :)

Seems Okie is gun shy. Last few posts say just the messenger, don't shoot the messenger, my intel has been wrong in the past. Seems to be a more humble approach. What is up with the ships at sea, isn't that a WW II saying? Doubt too many ships are tuned in to the Okie rhetoric.

well he's been saying that for while now...since last week said..."our ship it coming into port"....then he says, something like "a ping in a Russian Submarine"...

well, seems to me...that Okie is either or all...

1. has his head in the cloud from at that Methyne hes been sniffing and passing around(the BS)

2. lost at sea somewhere with a broken compass and that thinks that that iceberg in front of him is a seaport.

3. under the water hearing things like "Pings", in a Russian Submarine. And he cant seem to tell if that "Ping" means a "yes" or wot...because they say there has been multiple "pings"....and in Submariner terms...more that one "ping" means "No".

*sighs* -_- *face palm and speaks in foreign language* Voshamoi... -_-

several screen names.

Sorry but I disagree. I suspect there are an awful lot of people out there who don't know how to spell to start with, having relied on the computer to do it for them for so long, and of course using text substitutions for real spelling. And I also suspect most of them have no idea what a homonym is, or how to use one. Synonym? Antonym? Verb? Predicate? Gerund? ... We are losing the English Language so fast it is staggering. So, your assumption that one person is using different screen names because they have a particular bad habit when it comes to spelling, seems a little narrow in scope.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Yes just don't read them! Or stop Whining about them when you do read them.

I dont get it either...

They can clearly see the post is from okie,but they still open it and read it,then carry a thread a mile long complaining.

Its okie..its a rumor....take it for whats it worth...and move on.

What this the same source that got him to cry all over his keyboard on March 13th because he was so excited that the RV was going to happen the next day? Hmmmmm......... :o

Haha! I forgot about that!

I love Okie's trends. lol

I just read his crap and laugh. Sometimes his stuff gives me hope. But other times I just think, doesn't this guy realize that he has lost ALL credibility? Every time he posts something it just makes him look more and more like a fool. I think at this point, he just needs to sit back and be a reader.

Reading his stuff is like reading the National Inquiry.

BTW BJ, doesnt matter what your opinion is or what side you take... there is ALWAYS going to be someone who likes to negate it. Seems to be a trend these days