Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think pumper of the month award has to go to pumper who calls himself Tony. Let's see, first there was the birthday bash last Monday where they would celebrate the RV at his birthday party. Then he came up with the . . "I'm going to buy 2 Bentleys tomorrow and a helicopter". His latest is that he will let us all know on Wednesday everything he's known all along, because Wednesday will be after the fact. Tony, you are an elite pumper and deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as great pumpers throughout history like Okie, Donnie, SteveI, Blaino, Frank, etc. and all the other pumpers who continue the struggle. You graciously give of yourself, keeping the uninformed herd quenched from your cup of knowledge. I admire all of you so much, especially for your selfless, tireless struggle to bring accurate intel and rock-solid confirmed dates and rates to a bunch of total strangers on the web that you will never know or meet in person. Each and every one of you folks are the SALT OF THE EARTH, PILLARS OF THE COMMUNITY, just working around the clock, developing sources of the highest integrity and gathering 100% confirmed intel. All the rest of us are un-ambitious, inert stumps patiently waiting to feed from your trough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.

LMAO! That has to be the funniest piece I've ever read here at DV. You seem to captivate all our thoughts and wishes in your short, simple and sweet observation of these elite people with their telepathically linked minds! Thanks again for that funny as hell post and all that it says from our very hearts. Peace.

• Upvote 3

I think pumper of the month award has to go to pumper who calls himself Tony. Let's see, first there was the birthday bash last Monday where they would celebrate the RV at his birthday party. Then he came up with the . . "I'm going to buy 2 Bentleys tomorrow and a helicopter". His latest is that he will let us all know on Wednesday everything he's known all along, because Wednesday will be after the fact. Tony, you are an elite pumper and deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as great pumpers throughout history like Okie, Donnie, SteveI, Blaino, Frank, etc. and all the other pumpers who continue the struggle. You graciously give of yourself, keeping the uninformed herd quenched from your cup of knowledge. I admire all of you so much, especially for your selfless, tireless struggle to bring accurate intel and rock-solid confirmed dates and rates to a bunch of total strangers on the web that you will never know or meet in person. Each and every one of you folks are the SALT OF THE EARTH, PILLARS OF THE COMMUNITY, just working around the clock, developing sources of the highest integrity and gathering 100% confirmed intel. All the rest of us are un-ambitious, inert stumps patiently waiting to feed from your trough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.

Hi jly :)

Thank you jly for your candid and accurate thoughts.

Just remember, all the people you listed, (and by the way you missed

quite a few of some of the really bold 'space cadets'), that these folks are

are very very good at telling people what they WANT to hear.

This gives them control over others by manipulation, and the worst part

is when they will use the Name of our Lord to manipulate others even worse. That

alone is detestable in my opinion as they use it to somehow instill confidence in their

lies.

Bottom line is this: It will only get worse from here, because many need to read that kind of

nonsense in order to get their "rumor fix". It becomes like a drug to those who read and then

jump on the phone week after week in order to spread the lies and tell those THEY got involved

in this, its almost done...next week, tomorrow, it never ceases. But it will not stop, so the best

advice is to take your own advice ;)

Do not bother with them...do not join in the discussions, do not feed into their lies by spreading them

or posting them under the guise of "entertainment". It is not entertainment, it is lying. Those that post

such items are promoting it, no way around that.

We could have wonderful intelligent discussion here on DV without a single rumor...but we would lose

a lot of members, as some only check in every hour to get the latest chatter that has no value and accomplishes

nothing, but indeed benefits one group...sellers. It is hurtful and the emotional manipulation is sickening, but sales

seem to keep on going, just as planned.

It has become 'cultish' and it is that part I want nothing to do with, nor will I invoke our Lords name in order to

try and manipulate others. That is very sad and unfortunate, but all too common.

Thanks for your thoughts...i could add several others to your list! :lol:;)

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

WOW !... That's really Heavy !

It is definitely dead on though !

Good Things To All !

Now that's funny! I recently heard this Tony guy on a con call recording...and he sounds like he hasn't been to the doctor's for a checkup in a very long time (ya know when someone just sounds unhealthy?)...I found it comical how he mentioned he was going to go shop for a helicopter, etc...I wish I was as cool as him...biggrin.gif

What amazes me is that on this con call, all that was discussed were these peoples' "sources" that told them "such and such" and that they don't want to reveal much more info, blah, blah, blah because they don't want to get in trouble...BUT not once did they talk about the hard facts such as Ch. 7, HCL, WTO, Ministry positions, etc...which from my understanding are the LEGITIMATE pending items that need to be squared away before an RV is possible...

Good entertainment...

• Upvote 2

I normally do not post much.if at all. I prefer to sit back and observe......

After 5 years in this, and investing more in this than many,many of you combined, I find it amazing that the Johnny's Come Late are the harshest critics.

When you control the RV say something,till then put a cork in it., It's irritating when half witted people , that don't understand the complexity of this issue, shoot off their big mouth off !!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that Tony is as close as you can get without being there.

When this RV happens, you better drop to your knees and Thank God for giving a Negative Nelly like you, this ultimate Blessing.

But ,judging from your character of you will be broke in a year, which will be rightly deserved.

If you had any brains you would take the time to educate yourself,I 'll say it again, take this time to educate yourself, learn to manage your money.

Better yet go outside right now and burn your Dinars and Get a Life.

Annoyed in Hawaii

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

Music in the backround...

Tonight, Bud Light presents, real men of genius. (singing voice, "real men of geenniiuuusss". Tonight we salute you Mr. Iraqi dinar pumper. (singing voice, "Mr. Iraqi dinar puuuummmmper"). Even though the dealers are all millionaires, you tirelessly bring us false hopes on a daily basis, in order to support the industry. (singing voice, "sales are doing fiiiiinnneee" ) You use clever words like, CEO, contacts, sources, 1000 %, and done. (sining voice, "I'm so reassured". You may just be a 20 year old kid at your computer but that doesn't stop you from creating cool avatars like Donnie. (singing voice, "Whhhoooaaa check out Donnie's outfit". So keep doing what you do ol' prince of the pump, for when the RV occurs we will all thank you for the advanced heads up. (singing voice, "Mr. Iraqi dinar puuummmppper".)

I guess nobody else noticed the creative genius here. Great job capike. I could hear the song in my head as I was reading the lines. ROFLMAO!!!!

• Upvote 1

After 5 years in this, and investing more in this than many,many of you combined, I find it amazing that the Johnny's Come Late are the harshest critics.

When you control the RV say something,till then put a cork in it., It's irritating when half witted people , that don't understand the complexity of this issue, shoot off their big mouth off !!!!!!!!!!

When this RV happens, you better drop to your knees and Thank God for giving a Negative Nelly like you, this ultimate Blessing.

But ,judging from your character of you will be broke in a year, which will be rightly deserved.

If you had any brains you would take the time to educate yourself,I 'll say it again, take this time to educate yourself, learn to manage your money.

Annoyed in Hawaii

Funny how you say people who live in reality will be broke soon after RV while gullible sheep like yourself will be rich forever. Give me a break.

• Upvote 3

Finally, a post worth reading on this site. Solid!!

Funny how you say people who live in reality will be broke soon after RV while gullible sheep like yourself will be rich forever. Give me a break.

This RV is your break,

I made my first million by 28..........this RV is just icing on the cake............ RV money that I will help many people with and do the LORD's Work !!!

What are you going to do with your money? Use it to help mankind or Piss it away ?? Only time will tell............

The difference between me and YOU is, I have proven I know how to make money ,what about you smarty pants,do you even have 2 nickels to rub together ??? I doubt it :)

Just a sarcastic pen to voice your inadequacies and fears........

If I am a so called sheep, I'm LOVING it !!! LOL

I grow weary of this meaningless banter , you can reply, but I will never be back to see,

Thanks to the normal positive people on this site,I have met many wonderful people,you know who you are !!!! Good Luck to You

Edited by kbox57
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

This RV is your break,

I made my first million by 28..........this RV is just icing on the cake............ RV money that I will help many people with and do the LORD's Work !!!

What are you going to do with your money? Use it to help mankind or Piss it away ?? Only time will tell............

The difference between me and YOU is, I have proven I know how to make money ,what about you smarty pants,do you even have 2 nickels to rub together ??? I doubt it :)

Just a sarcastic pen to voice your inadequacies and fears........

If I am a so called sheep, I'm LOVING it !!! LOL

I grow weary of this meaningless banter , you can reply, but I will never be back to see,

Thanks to the normal positive people on this site,I have met many wonderful people,you know who you are !!!! Good Luck to You

O Sorry! I didn't realize your importance. You made a million at 28. That means you know better than anyone. By the way anyone on a forum who says they made a million at a young age is about as believable as the pumpers and gurus they so blindly follow.

• Upvote 4

awesome summary of the "PUMP". JMO but the real RV has to be kept a super secret from all. Could you imagine the insider trading scandals that could occur if someone really leaked the true rate and date? If real intel was leaked we would have a lot of new Billionaires!

• Upvote 1

KBOX, glad you left the site never to return. You sound like a mental defective that needs to try to impress others who don't know them. Kinda like playing Superman or Batman at Halloween, isn't it? Most of us have outgrown that and don't want to play with you anymore, anyway. Bye, bye.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Downvote 1

Annoyed in Hawaii

You may be retarded

• Upvote 1