Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The heart of the king is in the Hands of the LORD

Thanks for th post but I refuse to pray for money. I'm not a practicing Christian but IMO, God has nothing to do with this. I continually hear the likes of Frank and others use the worth blessing in the context of the riches that may await us all pending the RV. So I looked up that word blessing and here's the definition I got:

1. consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified: the Blessed Sacrament.

2. worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship: the Blessed trinity

From those definitions, I don't think Jesus or God would be happy by us throwing the word blessing around regarding the Dinar. But who knows, maybe Jesus was a gamblin' man...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Thanks for th post but I refuse to pray for money. I'm not a practicing Christian but IMO, God has nothing to do with this. I continually hear the likes of Frank and others use the worth blessing in the context of the riches that may await us all pending the RV. So I looked up that word blessing and here's the definition I got:

From those definitions, I don't think Jesus or God would be happy by us throwing the word blessing around regarding the Dinar. But who knows, maybe Jesus was a gamblin' man...

well IMO you are not praying for money you are praying for a Blessing and with that your cup overflows and that Blessing is passed on to the next person and so forth and so on. We pray to GOD all the time and not just asking for Blessing but to just talk to HIM and understand what HE wants of us. So we pray all the time and not just for money but for HIS Blessing no matter what it is..... :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sir, in response to you , I 'd say what the Bible teaches:"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". Hosea 4:6. And let me further say that GOD has everything to do with our lives: your job, your life, finances, you name it. Further more here are some explanations of the word blessing.

noun

1. the act or words of a person who blesses.

2. a special favor, mercy, or benefit: the blessings of liberty.

3. a favor or gift bestowed by god, thereby bringing happiness.

4. the invoking of God's favor upon a person: The son was denied his father's blessing.

5. praise; devotion; worship, especially grace said before a meal: The children took turns reciting the blessing.

6. approval or good wishes: The proposed law had the blessing of the governor.

Use blessing in a Sentence

See images of blessing

Search blessing on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

before 900; Middle English blessinge, -unge, Old English bletsung, bledsung. See bless, -ing1

—Synonyms

2. advantage, boon, gain, profit, bounty

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Sir, in response to you , I 'd say what the Bible teaches:"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". Hosea 4:6. And let me further say that GOD has everything to do with our lives: your job, your life, finances, you name it. Further more here are some explanations of the word blessing.

noun

1. the act or words of a person who blesses.

2. a special favor, mercy, or benefit: the blessings of liberty.

3. a favor or gift bestowed by god, thereby bringing happiness.

4. the invoking of God's favor upon a person: The son was denied his father's blessing.

5. praise; devotion; worship, especially grace said before a meal: The children took turns reciting the blessing.

6. approval or good wishes: The proposed law had the blessing of the governor.

Use blessing in a Sentence

See images of blessing

Search blessing on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

before 900; Middle English blessinge, -unge, Old English bletsung, bledsung. See bless, -ing1

—Synonyms

2. advantage, boon, gain, profit, bounty

Welcome the interpretations regarding religion and this investment. Just choose myself to leave religion and God out of it. I believe God grants man free will. And in doing so, in the context of the Dinar, grants the people governing Iraq the same. If these men choose to help their people, and in doing so, help us investors with monetary gains, then you may call that a blessing. Maybe it is. Maybe the word blessing is semantics. That's up to the individual to decide. I choose to see this as simply an investment, given what we know, even that word is semantic. More like a blind gamble. If you honestly look at it, that's what it really is. So one can pray to their God and hope this gamble works out. However, this gamble is already pre-destined. We just don't know what that destiny is. Hence the excitement of this gamble....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

SERIOUSLY?????

Is "dinar rumors" the only place you can find to post this???

This recent influx of religious mumbo jumbo being posted in the "rumors" section is growing old....could it be that constant bible thump gets posted in this section because that is the only chance it "MIGHT" get read?

I wish the admin would make a "religious" thread for this kind of thing ...and spare the rest of us.... rolleyes.gif

Amen to that!wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Why must y'all put God in the middle of everything that has to do with u getting rich n then saying scripture? Jesus cares about onething n onething only his Mat. 28. Jesus last words, to win souls n make disciples. The vision of the kingdom of God is to win as many people to him as possible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No one pushes non-religious beliefs in the forum, why must people push religious beliefs. If you believe God brought you to this investment then so be it; keep it to yourself. The forum is for intel and information regarding the dinar, not religion.

I kind of disagree only because the body of Christ, those who believe in God that is, are to build each other up and edify and encourage one another. And what better way than do it than in a forum??!! If you don't want to read it or if you disagree, then don't read it. Simple as that. mho.

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Since you are an unbeliever then Please continue to NOT pray for money and as a believer in Jesus I will continue to pray for the Blessing which involves money and since you don't want to pray for yours.... I will!

MONEY COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME

MONEY COMETH! HALLELUJAH!

Thanks Lord. You're Awesome!

gp49

• Upvote 2

Jesus also said blessed are the poor. But when you translate it from the original greek it says "Blessed are the poor in spirit!" I don't believe Jesus wants his people to be poor. You can't find it anywhere in the Bible that says this. You will find that Jesus says that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven! Again if you look at the original greek you will see that the Kingdom of heaven is the church here on earth! And yes this is true! For a rich man to enter into the kingdom he must first be made a new creature in Christ Jesus! All things are made new! So the rich man being made new no longer has the same earthly desires to aquire wealth for himself but for the benefit of the whole body of Christ (the church). Remember through Christ all things are possible! So don't believe that lie that the enemy will tell you about riches are evil and of this world! It all belongs to God anyways! How much more does our heavenly father know how to give good gifts unto his children.... Trust in His timing not in Okie's!

I kind of disagree only because the body of Christ, those who believe in God that is, are to build each other up and edify and encourage one another. And what better way than do it than in a forum??!! If you don't want to read it or if you disagree, then don't read it. Simple as that. mho.

I totally agree Vanessa! And here is some Intel that is 100% truth! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is the rock we must build upon!

• Upvote 4

My question is for all of you that does not believe that our Lord has a hand in everything and the non-believers!!!!

WHY? WHY? did you open this thread??????? The heading clearly states it is about our King and Lord.

If you don't like Him, you don't want to read about Him or you don't want to glorify Him in any way, WHY did you open this thread?

Believers aren't pushing this down your throats, you chose to read this. It was published for you to make the dicision

to read or not......YOU chose to read and then you bash. Don't blame others for your own dicisions. BTW, excellent post thank you

• Upvote 6

Jesus also said blessed are the poor. But when you translate it from the original greek it says "Blessed are the poor in spirit!" I don't believe Jesus wants his people to be poor. You can't find it anywhere in the Bible that says this. You will find that Jesus says that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven! Again if you look at the original greek you will see that the Kingdom of heaven is the church here on earth! And yes this is true! For a rich man to enter into the kingdom he must first be made a new creature in Christ Jesus! All things are made new! So the rich man being made new no longer has the same earthly desires to aquire wealth for himself but for the benefit of the whole body of Christ (the church). Remember through Christ all things are possible! So don't believe that lie that the enemy will tell you about riches are evil and of this world! It all belongs to God anyways! How much more does our heavenly father know how to give good gifts unto his children.... Trust in His timing not in Okie's!

I totally agree Vanessa! And here is some Intel that is 100% truth! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is the rock we must build upon!

you can make all of the excuses you want. you can twist the words any way that you want, but, obviously, jesus didn't think it was a good idea to be rich. why would you want to tempt yourself?

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Matthew 19:21 NIV

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Luke 18:22 NIV

Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. Luke 12:33 NIV

you can make all of the excuses you want. you can twist the words any way that you want, but, obviously, jesus didn't think it was a good idea to be rich. why would you want to tempt yourself?

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Matthew 19:21 NIV

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Luke 18:22 NIV

Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. Luke 12:33 NIV

You don't have a clue Pal! Look at the gifts that were brought to Jesus as an infant and then understand the culture back then. They were very valuable and saved for Him when he became of the age of accountability. Jesus was well off! Do you think his disciples families went without when they left their sources of income to follow Him? There was plenty in the money bag for Judas Iscariot to steal from. The "Love of money is the root of all evil" not money in itself. Give it a rest! A man shall open his mouth at the gates of the city and make himself known.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With all this so called intel and guru information( which has all turned out to be one lie after another), as Christians, and I take it that many of us on this website are, shouldn't we be lifting our eyes unto the hills( to the ALMIGHTY Himself)?

You will be getting crazy people and liers cooking up stories about the rv, but Scripture teaches us ( in the Book of Hebrews) " looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith".

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD".( Proverb 16:33) We learn here that we've all made this dinar investment,we may comment here, argue there give opinion, cook up lies etc; BUT the final say will come from The Ancient of Days!!

"Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain". Psamls 127:1. Which ever way you want to argue it GOD is the final say.

What I am trying to say here: If we want this thing to come through and we ALL do, it is time to go to our knees, pray FERVENTLY .

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". James 5:16.

I am not talking about a prayer of once in a blue moon; I mean continuous praying and fasting until the heavens OPEN. Remember how Elijah could not give up in prayer until the rains came.

For that Christian who knows his GOD, you know what I am talking about.

Yes and Amen, 76er! Thanks!

You don't have a clue Pal! Look at the gifts that were brought to Jesus as an infant and then understand the culture back then. They were very valuable and saved for Him when he became of the age of accountability. Jesus was well off! Do you think his disciples families went without when they left their sources of income to follow Him? There was plenty in the money bag for Judas Iscariot to steal from. The "Love of money is the root of all evil" not money in itself. Give it a rest! A man shall open his mouth at the gates of the city and make himself known.

so, what you're saying is that jesus was asking everyone else to do what he was not willing to do himself? to me, it's kind of a moot point since i believe that jesus is a fictional character, but for christians, it should be an important distinction.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sentences do not begin with the word "and" fwiw....

Long story short.....I am fairly sure that (except for the bible thumpers) nobody really cares what anybody else "believes" in when it comes down to it.

Most people just wish the bible thumping, saved again, snake dancing, tongue speaking, put a dollar in the plate "christians" would just shut up about it all rolleyes.gif

Hehe... It is obvious you care. Otherwise you would not have responded. Thump, Thump, Thump, Jesus Loves You!

-

• Upvote 1

Sentences do not begin with the word "and" fwiw....

Long story short.....I am fairly sure that (except for the bible thumpers) nobody really cares what anybody else "believes" in when it comes down to it.

Most people just wish the bible thumping, saved again, snake dancing, tongue speaking, put a dollar in the plate "christians" would just shut up about it all :rolleyes:

Agreed

this is a dinar forum not sunday school

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so, what you're saying is that jesus was asking everyone else to do what he was not willing to do himself? to me, it's kind of a moot point since i believe that jesus is a fictional character, but for christians, it should be an important distinction.

Well he didn't ask everyone to. It is a principle he was teaching but the spiritually dead can't figure that out. He also said that you would have to hate your father, mother, sister, brother too. I suppose you would take that literal as well. The word of God says you operate in a spirit of anti-christ, (those who don't believe Christ actually came in the flesh). It's interesting that you have a problem with mentioning God on this sight when the owner of this sight is a self proclaimed christian and if you'll notice at the bottom of the topics there is one for the stories for our military folks and states, may God bless our men and women in the military serving this great nation. I would hope that you could have enough respect for the owner of this sight and hold your peace with the negative garbage. Oh but you have freedom of speech, but I don't. You on the other hand have all of the answers, Jesus was a fictional character but the christians believe in Jesus, the Muslims believe Jesus will return with Mohammad, the Jews know Jesus wasn't fictional, but were all out of our minds.

Well he didn't ask everyone to. It is a principle he was teaching but the spiritually dead can't figure that out. He also said that you would have to hate your father, mother, sister, brother too. I suppose you would take that literal as well. The word of God says you operate in a spirit of anti-christ, (those who don't believe Christ actually came in the flesh). It's interesting that you have a problem with mentioning God on this sight when the owner of this sight is a self proclaimed christian and if you'll notice at the bottom of the topics there is one for the stories for our military folks and states, may God bless our men and women in the military serving this great nation. I would hope that you could have enough respect for the owner of this sight and hold your peace with the negative garbage. Oh but you have freedom of speech, but I don't. You on the other hand have all of the answers, Jesus was a fictional character but the christians believe in Jesus, the Muslims believe Jesus will return with Mohammad, the Jews know Jesus wasn't fictional, but were all out of our minds.

i, actually, don't mind at all that your god is mentioned on this or any other site. i just like to debate. in fact, i would feel a little empty if i didn't have an outlet for debate. i think religion serves a purpose for most humans...just not for me. i fill my own voids with other things, but religion, for now, is a necessity for most. i didn't think i was being negative unless you consider anything on the other side of your points to be negative.