Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goodbye Gadhafi, Hello RV

tjmunson

RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR..........

This is a rumor based on current events in the ME.

Speculators are saying that Gadhafi has a massive amount of IQD and that is one of the main reasons that the conflict in Libya is going on. The writers of the plan are nervous that if Gadhafi remains in power post RV he will cash out and funnel the monies to terrorist organizations around the world.

I have wondered why France has been so involved in this conflict after refusing to get involved with the Iraq war (Freedon Fries anyone?)

What would cause their involvement as well as the massive international support for this conflict? Perhaps the fact that they are heavily invested in IQD as well and need the RV to happen ASAP in order to clean up their debt?

So, IMO the best thing would be for this conflict in Libya to end quickly, for Gadhafi to be removed and for the RV to take place.

I have heard this from several sources......nothing in print so don't ask. Rumor remember? I am very interested to get people take on this. The interaction with all of you is what helps keep this real and also helps me gain my bearings in this otherwise crazy investment.

Have a great weekend everyone and please share your thoughts..

Peace

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Speculators are saying that Gadhafi has a massive amount of IQD and that is one of the main reasons that the conflict in Libya is going on. The writers of the plan are nervous that if Gadhafi remains in power post RV he will cash out and funnel the monies to terrorist organizations around the world.

I have wondered why France has been so involved in this conflict after refusing to get involved with the Iraq war (Freedon Fries anyone?)

What would cause their involvement as well as the massive international support for this conflict? Perhaps the fact that they are heavily invested in IQD as well and need the RV to happen ASAP in order to clean up their debt?

So, IMO the best thing would be for this conflict in Libya to end quickly, for Gadhafi to be removed and for the RV to take place.

I have heard this from several sources......nothing in print so don't ask. Rumor remember? I am very interested to get people take on this. The interaction with all of you is what helps keep this real and also helps me gain my bearings in this otherwise crazy investment.

Peace

hes already worth 40 billion why would he need iqd hello

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Peace

My understanding from history is that it is never just one thing. There are a lot of dots to connect here and this could very well be one of them. Interesting.

• Upvote 1

hes already worth 40 billion why would he need iqd hello

He's currently worth , considering everything ( Libyan Funds, what was stolen from the Country Safe,various participations and investments all over the World,etc.) about 120 Billion USD.

Edited by umbertino

He's currently worth , considering everything ( Libyan Funds, what was stolen from the Country Safe,various participations and investments all over the World,etc.) about 120 Billion USD.

Last I heard, he's also a raving lunatic.

I would imagine that if one was going to support a world wide terror network, even 100 billion is only going to get you so far.

Thank you for your posts.

• Upvote 2

I would imagine that if one was going to support a world wide terror network, even 100 billion is only going to get you so far.

Raving Lunatic? He's a fuxxing dangerous. Assassin..... In 1996 he ordered the killing of 1,200 inmates in a Prison. I think many or most were political prisoners....... The Families have never gotten the bodies back for burial.

Edited by umbertino

so he dosnt need iqd to give to terorists besides thing arent as they seem dont be fooled by the going on in lybia we are blind

You got that right,he's a freakin' nutjob.But except for cash he has stashed(which will quickly go to buying people to fight) and anything that any of his equally nuts allies are holding or willing to lend him...Gahdafi is broke.Not to mention the fact,IMO,he's soon going to be dead!Canada has siezed 4.2 billion he had here and the US has siezed over 30 billion he has there.All UN countries have siezed his assets.....So go ahead and RV.He tries to cash in on whatever Dinar he has and they will sieze that too!

Cheers,

Sparky

Wow, I couldn't even finish reading this rumor :)

In regards to France, maybe they're seeing what is happening in Iraq, financially, and think Libya could be a smaller version of that. So now France has put its name in the hat this go around to reap the potential windfalls.

Let's also say that France is trying to shaft Italy who has been so far the main Economic Partner of Libya for years and years. So France is trying to position herself in that place. Libya 's got a lot of .oil and a lot of natural gas plus a range of precious ( for the Industry) metals like Uranium and such.

Edited by umbertino

Come on and devalue that Libyan Dinar. The next RV train is on the horizon. Alllllll Aboard!!!!

Hmmmmm

Before I would consider I'd have to find out

1.Does Gahdafi's face appear on the current currency?

2. How many zeros are on it?

3. Would security ministers be decided on first?

4. Am I better off dealing the currency myself the US.? Now there is a thought!!!

Wishwell11biggrin.gif

You have got to be kidding me if this is a rumour to believe.

Not so long ago Adam was giving away free VIP memberships for the best rumour with Intel

What about this Adam.

Banning members for the most ridiculous rumours ever

That's the beauty of a rumor my dear friend. You can choose to believe it or not believe it. My post has stirred quite a hornets nest. I'm sorry for that. I really hope this ride comes to an end soon. People seem to be getting very emotional over things that don't deserve their emotion.

I simply had heard this info through the grape vine and thought I would post it to get some feedback on the information. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and I'm sorry that you feel such angst. I hope you wake up to a brighter day today.

Peace.

nevermind not worth the bandwidth to respond.

and yet you did respond. Thanks for doing so.

• Upvote 2

I am surprised no one answered the obvious question of why France is so interested in removing Gadhafi. That is where they get their majority of oil from.

I did.

Self quote

Let's also say that France is trying to shaft Italy who has been so far the main Economic Partner of Libya for years and years. So France is trying to position herself in that place. Libya 's got a lot of .oil and a lot of natural gas plus a range of precious ( for the Industry) metals like Uranium and such.

End self quote

Edited by umbertino

I know that the French have a reputation for being a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys, but the truth is they have a problem with a growing muslim population and terrorism cells. That's one of the reasons Sarkozy was elected. He's the most conservative leader France has had in some time. Maybe they just wanted to participate in removing Kaddafi because they don't want this guy funding any more terrorism in Europe.

• Upvote 1